llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Wanderer  (Read 15185 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Anatherasis

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2003, 09:05:46 PM »
As I said he was killed. Useless being, eh? Now tell me, when will you be off now that this is settled? You really have no reason, except for honor, to fight me. Som shoo, shoo fly and dont bother me..
*~*Ana*~*

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2003, 09:12:14 PM »
he looks at anna ,and calm downok i mut go now hel anna to get on the horse we will meet again stranger this is no time for fight,this time all thta matter is anna´s healthhe stay like in a trance such feelings are strange he never have help anyone he was trained to kill for the drowsdont worry anna we aregoing to the town nowhe start riding to the town with ana
the new gods of palladium have arrive  you can run and hide but soon you willl die.

Offline Anatherasis

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2003, 09:17:04 PM »
Ana huddled close to Ifrid and shivered in the cold wind. She watched the man still standing by the cave as they rode off.
Ifrid...thank you...
She said in a tired voice.
*~*Ana*~*

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2003, 09:22:08 PM »
dont thank me i do what i have to doand look at anna ,
and continue riding toward the town ,look there is the innwhen they arrive the inn he screams for help to the people in the inn
the new gods of palladium have arrive  you can run and hide but soon you willl die.

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2003, 09:35:27 PM »
are you alright anna?he look at anna and try to smile

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2003, 09:36:54 PM »
She had been watching the goings-on by the cave.  Not many people could upset her as much as this fellow had.  As the drow and his lady left, riding for town, she glared out of the woods at him.
A mocking laugh drifted out of the woods to the man by the cave.  "Any creature can be a fool.  In fact most are, at some point.  But it takes a special kind of person to be a coward," the woman's voice said quietly.  "You're on my turf.  I want you out of these woods by sunup, or they won't find your body."  She laughed again, and the laugh drifted away into the woods and died away.
Now she needed to go make sure that silly girl was all right, and hopefully talk sense into her.  She rode hell-for-leather towards the inn.  The drow had beaten her there by a good margin.  She got off her horse and went inside.

She was dripping wet, because of the rain, but that didn't matter.  She was actually a rather short woman, but several people had learned the hard way to leave her alone.  Some of the men in the bar leered at her, but she just glared at them.  She noticed the woman by the bar who looked entirely too pleased with herself.  Another person she needed to come to an understanding with, most likely.  But that could wait.  She looked around for the drow.
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Anatherasis

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2003, 09:40:17 PM »
I am fine thank you. It didnt do much but cut me here on my shoulder and almost cut my throat open...but otherwise I will be ok...
*~*Ana*~*

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2003, 09:44:07 PM »
((OOC: I deleted the two posts that responded to my original post, because I posted, and then there was another post, and so I altered my post to accout for it, and meanwhile you responded to my original post.  So everything makes sense again now.  Sorry about that.   :oops:   So, we haven't met quite yet now.))

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Anatherasis

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2003, 09:48:15 PM »
((okie dokie))

Ana sits at the bar and places a cloth to her shoulder.
*~*Ana*~*

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2003, 09:51:08 PM »
(ok rya no problem :)  )

ok here we are the inn i think i need a drink he smiles at annayou want to join me anna?he asked at he enters the inn

Offline Anatherasis

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2003, 10:01:12 PM »
She looks up.
Yes, I'll have a drink please....and maybe some new cloths!
She glances around the room and sees all the men staring at her.
For goodness sakes people! This is not some freak show! Mind your own business!
*~*Ana*~*

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2003, 10:03:21 PM »
She spotted the drow and the lady.  They were going to the bar.  She plopped onto a seat on the other side of the drow.  "Heya, boyo," she said in a friendly manner.  As soon as she had his attention, she dropped her voice.  "You're a brave guy, there is no question about that.  But next time, have some idea of a fellow's capabilities before you single-handedly try to take him.  Particularly if he's got a friend of yours.  I don't like bloodshed in my territory.  That was a guy might could have killed you."  She glanced over at the lady.  "And pardon me, your ladyship, but it is not a good idea to freely state you're a princess when you're surrounded by strangers.  That could've got you in a whole lot of trouble.  You're also a lucky one; if you hadn't gone through my territory, and if I didn't have more sense than most, well, it could've got just real ugly."

Offline Anatherasis

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2003, 10:06:21 PM »
Like I said, twasnt my regular thinking. I am in a new inviorment and I only told Ifrid....

She crosses her arms again and sighs.
*~*Ana*~*

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2003, 10:09:40 PM »
hi have a drink my name is ifrid and she is anna and youname is?he look at the women ina  friendly waybartender more drinks he take off his robe and hand it to anna take this robe anna,and yes well i have to act quickly that´s why i went alone to the forest

Offline Anatherasis

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2003, 10:13:52 PM »
((Sorry but I have to go... :cry: I will be back tomorrow though, but I dont know when. TTYL!!))
*~*Ana*~*

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2003, 10:13:53 PM »
"Lady, I can understand extenuating circumstances.  You may have only meant to tell your friend here, but a conversation always carries farther than you want it to.  I am willing to bet actual money that at least eight people have heard this conversation now."  She paused, and then continued in a gentler voice.  "You may not believe it, but I'm actually more or less on your side.  Plus I've got others to worry about.  The last thing I need is for an army to come storming through here because bandits kidnapped and/or killed the king's daughter.  Even if it was only one band, and any others had nothing to do with it.  Soldiers aren't real particular about that sort of thing."

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2003, 10:33:39 PM »
She also ordered a drink, and pondered the drow's response.  Finally, she said, "Maybe your method of going about things is different from mine.  I've always operated under the premise that everything is a trap, and an enemy whom you don't know something about is an enemy with an advantage.  But that could just be the result of the way I grew up.  Anyway.  I don't think you'll have a problem with that fellow again.  Not here anyway.  If he's still in my woods in the morning, he isn't going to like the consequences."  She took a drink.  "I don't think I'll tell you my name at this point.  Nothing personal, it's just a little hang-up of mine.  But everyone calls me Argent for the most part."

Offline Lady Wiccan Wolf

• Adept
    • http://shadowdragons69.proboards2.com/index.cgi
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #67 on: March 19, 2003, 12:49:00 AM »
"So Crista, where's that new brat you've been training?" *The barkeep was wiping down the bartop, his rag just brushing her slim hand, a small silver dagger easily slipping into it*

"Jinsom ya mean?  Caught the bit of scum going through my rooms....fed him to the master's pet.  Only had this apprentice for two months, waste of time he was"  *All the while Crista watched the threesome via the bar mirror.  The Princess looking more like a gutter snipe than royalty.*
The moonlight reflects off her silvery-blue fur, tis the she-wolf stalking through the night.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #68 on: March 19, 2003, 12:31:40 PM »
Argent glared into the mirror at the woman talking to the barkeep.  Oh, yes, this was most definitely one she'd have to have a "discussion" with.  She didn't look like she was from Drake's or Hep's band, but she might be.  More likely she was a freelance, which no one in the area really needed at the moment.

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #69 on: March 19, 2003, 07:51:21 PM »
well that guy from the forest is an old enemy he atack my people , and yes ,i know i will meet him againhe continues drinking with a big smile in his face.

Offline Lady Wiccan Wolf

• Adept
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #70 on: March 20, 2003, 01:26:35 AM »
*The smallest woman in the threesome was giving her a challenging stare, but Crista just smiled and winked at her. Turning her attention to the barkeep*  "Todos my good man, this wine of yours is not doing my stomach justice today.....fetch me some cheeses and warm bread.  So busy doing the master's bidding, I'd forgotten to eat since yesterday's eve."

*The man went into the Inn's cooking rooms and brought out a plate of various cheeses, also a loaf of bread*  "Baked up fresh Crista, just for you me girl"  *She took the plate and loaf to a vacant table in one corner of the bar area, putting her back to the wall.  As she ate, she could keep an eye on everyone inside the bar, and not worry about who might come from behind*
The moonlight reflects off her silvery-blue fur, tis the she-wolf stalking through the night.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #71 on: March 20, 2003, 11:38:05 AM »
Argent watched the other woman.  She sat like someone used to trouble and always expecting it.  Argent herself tended to do the same thing.  She'd pegged her for an assassin, but she'd been wrong before.  She didn't seem like she was going to start trouble, and the barkeep knew her, so that was a couple of points in her favor.  But Argent had fought her way to the position she had now, and she was fiercely protective of her territory.  She excused herself from the drow and his lady, and made her way over to where the other woman was sitting.  She sat down without being invited.  "'Lo," she said conversationally.  "You wanna tell me just what you're doing on my turf?"  She was far enough away that the other woman would have to make a lunge for her, and Argent could handle herself in a fight.

Offline Lady Wiccan Wolf

• Adept
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #72 on: March 21, 2003, 02:04:15 AM »
*Crista only gave the woman a split second glance, then continued on with her meal, not bothering to acknowledge the question.  The small dagger rested comfortably in her right palm, and with a flick of her wrist could be sent to precisely hit its mark.  She'd dealt with these types before...by the Nine Hells, she was one of these types.  Learned young to defend herself, skillfully cunning...she wasn't the Master's right hand just because of her looks.*

*Sighing with pleasure, she pushed herself a few inches from the table, her left hand resting against the metal plate.  Looking directly into the woman's eyes, she said*  "You don't want to know who I am...and if I tell you my business, then I will have to kill you.  Why ruin your day?"

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #73 on: March 21, 2003, 07:06:20 AM »
Argent found the other woman annoying, if slightly intriguing.  She leaned away casually and put a hand on her own knife.  "I don't really care who you are.  I just don't want you to start any trouble."  She glanced around.  "These people have seen quite enough of that.  I have my hands full with keeping my own people in line, not to mention trying to keep my rivals from starting a war of sorts.  I do not need to deal with some hell-bent stranger as well.  So as long as you don't give an army a reason to come through here or kill one of my people or start an inter-band war, I'm happy.  If you do any of those things..."  Her eyes flashed.  "You'll wish you'd never met me."

Offline Lady Wiccan Wolf

• Adept
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #74 on: March 21, 2003, 07:34:51 AM »
"Well, seems we have something to agree upon.  Having an army breathing down my back would not be to my liking.  I've me own reasons to keep out of the way of the King's men"

*Crista nodded towards the pair at the other table*  "So, what's the tale to be told on the love birds yonder?"