llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Wanderer  (Read 17522 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Anatherasis

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2003, 07:22:27 PM »
She was jostled awake by the movement of the horse and saw Ifrid on the steps of the Inn down the road. She stuck out her hand.
Ifff..Ifrid!
She screamed and struggled to release herself from the mans grip.
Use my horse! Her name is Astillia!
She yelled pointing to her horse.
*~*Ana*~*

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2003, 07:31:32 PM »
ifrid get into ana´s horse quicklycome on astillia dont let me down lets go!!and go after ana ,the road is all muddy baceuse of the rain
the new gods of palladium have arrive  you can run and hide but soon you willl die.

Offline Anatherasis

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2003, 07:39:29 PM »
Ana slumped over the side of the horse and moaned. She saw Ifrid and Astillia riding up behind them. The man took a turn off path and into the forest.
*~*Ana*~*

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2003, 07:43:50 PM »
ifrid saw they get into the forest,get into the forest too and scream the war scream of the drowsstop and fight if you have honor, come on astillia i know you can go faster do it for anna come on !!
the new gods of palladium have arrive  you can run and hide but soon you willl die.

Offline Anatherasis

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2003, 07:51:40 PM »
IFRID!
She screamed loudly as they swerved into the trees. The man laughed at Ifrids comment and mumbled to himself.
Foolish drows....if only he knew!

Ana stared up at the man. He wore a dark cloak and she could not see who he was.
Foolish drows? Your the foolish one! Do you know who I am? Stop this instant!
She yelled while beating her fists against his leg.
*~*Ana*~*

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2003, 08:02:40 PM »
ifrid start looking around to see if he recognize this forest ,ifrid approach the other horse form one side and looks for the opportunitthy to  jump and to the other horse

Offline Anatherasis

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2003, 08:03:19 PM »
Her long forest green dress snagged on a tree limb and almost ripped off her whole dress leaving her shivering in the wind. The now down pouring rain soaked her hair. The horse swerved off and seemed to completley disappear form Ifrids sight. but he could hear he voice still.
IFRID! Its a portal! Ifrid help!!! We went through a portal!

The horse stopped after they had gone through the portal. They were outside a cave. The man removed his cloak and under it was a red armor. She shivered. He drew a sword from his waist and walked torwards her. He sat on his knee. He demanded she tell him everything she knew of Ifrid and why he was in town.
I know nothing and if I did I shall not tell!
He placed the sword to her neck ran his hand along her cheek then down her shoudler and chest.
Such a pretty thing too, arent you? Wouldnt wanna die just because of a foolish drow now would you? I do infact know who you are, but that isnt stopping me now is it?

She tried to struggle from his grip but it proved useless.
*~*Ana*~*

Offline Lady Wiccan Wolf

• Adept
    • http://shadowdragons69.proboards2.com/index.cgi
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2003, 08:09:52 PM »
*Crista leaned against the bar, smiling to herself.  She then addressed the barkeep*  "You know, spoiled princesses should never go travelling off on their own.  They've no clue on staying alive in the real world"

*She looked at the small pouch of coins she had taken from Ana's backpack, and started to laugh as she placed the pouch within one of her hidden pockets*
The moonlight reflects off her silvery-blue fur, tis the she-wolf stalking through the night.

Offline Anatherasis

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2003, 08:11:15 PM »
He leaned in close to her face as if to kiss her but stopped and breathed in her face. She turned her head away and he backed away. This time he dug the tip of his knife into her shoulder cutting it slightly. She flenched and sqwirmed again. He used both hands to hold her arms agains the floor and he leaned in again right up to her face.
You have no clue of the power I behold. I could 'do' anything I wanted to you right now and you couldnt stop me. Now tell me now or face my rath...
He leaned back and a smiled crossed his face.
Why not have some fun with you anyway?
She screamed again as he ran his hands around her neck and then chest again.
you foolish, yet very pretty young lady! All mine for the taking!
He laughed a sinister laugh and began to slowly tear away what parts of the dress still remained.

HELP!!!! Her words rang through the forest...
*~*Ana*~*

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2003, 08:12:05 PM »
ifrid hears the screams of anna and he think maybe if i go the same way that horse i can go thru the portal if that doesn work i think of something else ,he stops where he last saw the other horse but nothing he can´t find the portal "anyone here i need help!!"the rain doesnt stop and now he is all wet in the middle of the forest completely lost and alone .

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2003, 08:18:15 PM »
he get down on his knees and concentrate here i am drakora my god i ask for your help i know i haven´t found the infidels that atack your shrine,please if you show me where the one that kidnap ana goes i should slay him in your name and continue my quest then suddenly he hears the scream of anna and screams back anna where are you !!

Offline Anatherasis

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2003, 08:19:54 PM »
Ana spit in the mans face and he imediatly stood. She backed up quickly against a tree and hudled there.
You are defensless Ana, why do you fight me? It is bound to only make me mad!
He leaned over as if to slap her and she closed her eyes.
IFRID!
She screamed again and tried to slide out from under him. He grabbed her shoulders and pushed her up agaisnt a tree.
FOOLISH GIRL!
*~*Ana*~*

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2003, 08:22:17 PM »
keep screaming anna so your voice can guide me thru the forest!! he yeldgot on astrillia lets get on and start going forward to where he listen anna´s screm drakora im in debt with you again

Offline Anatherasis

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2003, 08:27:21 PM »
The man heard Ifrids voice and covered her mouth quickly. She bit his hand but he would not move it.
ifffferd iiifffferd
She tried yelling but it was muffled. She began to feel short of breath for she could not breath through his hand. He looked at her now pale face and laughed.
Now what did I tell you, you foolish girl.
She began to feel extremley weak and her eyes slowly began to close.
Ifrid Ifrid...ha!
He mimicked her in a childish tone as she began to go into unconciuosness.
He dropped her to the ground and walked away. As he pondered what he shalld do with her he walked back and forth, his armor clanking loudly....
*~*Ana*~*

Offline Anatherasis

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2003, 08:35:58 PM »
What seemed to be an hour later she awoke again but tied to a tree and her mouth was gagged. He stood by a fire still walking back and forth clanking his armor. When he saw her eyes were open he walked to her and rufled her hair.
How do you like me now Ana?
She stared at him angrily but he just laughed and continued to walk back and forth....clanking his armor. ((wink wink his armor...clanking..))
*~*Ana*~*

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2003, 08:37:37 PM »
ifrid continue to ride until he stop hearing anna ,anna!!.anna!!,but no one answer not far away he sees some caves and he yelok now im tired of your games stranger show yourself!!

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2003, 08:40:06 PM »
ifrid approach the cave and saw the guy and anna,he start walking quietly to anna but the men saw him ,ifrid smile and say so i found you finally dont expect mercy your going to die in the name of drakora

Offline Anatherasis

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2003, 08:44:25 PM »
The man drew his sword and laughed.
Ana shook her head and fright filled her eyes. He quickly ran to her and untied her holding her infront of him like a shield. He places the sword to her neck and smiles.
You must choose between her or the trust of you god...
*~*Ana*~*

Offline Anatherasis

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2003, 08:47:09 PM »
If you come any closer I slit her throat...unless that is you can think of some way around it....ha ha!
*~*Ana*~*

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2003, 08:48:37 PM »
ifrid looks arround and smileok coward i understand you killed almost all of my people ,but she have nothing to do with this she doesn´t knows anything release her and fight like a men he grabs his sword .

Offline Anatherasis

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2003, 08:51:47 PM »
The man grew angry and very impatient. He began to dig the sword slowly into her neck.
I am NOT here to play games Ifrid! Tell me why are here and I will release her, free of harm and we can pretend this never happened. I CAN and WILL kill you both!
*~*Ana*~*

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2003, 08:55:50 PM »
ok i will tell you why i am here but please release herhe cry´s in angermy people wants justice i am here after the priest thta betray our people ,nut i was lost until you atack us but i have no interest on fighting you now i only want to rescue anna

Offline Anatherasis

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2003, 08:57:56 PM »
He threw Anna from his arms and into yours. She fell to her knees. She was still tied and she leaned on you.
Thats all? All this over a silly priest betraying you? HA! You are a foolish drow...
*~*Ana*~*

Offline Anatherasis

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2003, 09:02:46 PM »
She tried to stand but fell over again. She looked at you and scooted away for you sword was still drawn and she saw rage in you eyes.

Anyways, the priest was killed. Dont they always? He betrayed you we killed your people and then him for he was no longer needed..
*~*Ana*~*

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2003, 09:03:28 PM »
is about honor ,and is the will of my god,and now what?do you know where the priest is?he grabbed anna in his arms and look at her woundssont worry anna you are safehe use a spell and cure some of anna´s wounds and look the strangerso?