llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Wanderer  (Read 16561 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline zaptara

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #100 on: July 10, 2003, 01:54:50 AM »
zaptara woke up about half an hour later a guard sitting near by saw this and whent to tell his master.
my home plan is here but where is here

Offline zaptara

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #101 on: July 11, 2003, 02:08:49 AM »
zaptara starts walking around and looks at the items around the camp waiting for anything from the leader of this ruggard band. 'hmmm that looks like something i could use later on' thought zaptara reaching down and picking up a small shield with the emblem of a dragon red with blood. 'but this isnt the emblem of rogue wonderes' he thought aswell

Offline Umbra03

• Knight
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #102 on: July 11, 2003, 11:51:59 AM »
Tobais watched the foolish wizard nothing more than a common theif he was. Stealing from us now thats just dumb ill get him for this. Tobais walked out of his tent and sat by the fire aware of the wizards every move.
Many people say that no power can bring the mountains low. Many people are fools.

Offline zaptara

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #103 on: July 11, 2003, 11:25:34 PM »
ooc the ''wizzard'' has a name please use it

zaptara was suddenly aware of tobias watching him and discided to give him a treat a tast of his illusions. Zaptara ducked under a tent and started to sketch a dragon in the ground

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #104 on: July 11, 2003, 11:42:34 PM »
Agent had been woken up because one of her men had said that the strange wizard had come to.  So she went looking for him.  As she passed a tent, she saw him sitting on the ground, and it looked like he was drawing something in the dirt.  Curious, she peered over his shoulder.  It wasn't what he was drawing, but what was lying on the ground next to him that alarmed her.  She snatched the shield up, bellowing as she did.  "What the hell is wrong with you?"  Still holding the shield, she all but ran across the clearing and slammed the thing into a heavy wooden crate.  She slammed the lid onto it, and leaned against it, shaking.
"All right, who in Hades took that thing out of the box?!  I told you in no uncertain terms not to open that box!"
A young man stepped forward uncertainly.  "I'm sorry, Argent, I was just gonna clean some of the stuff we've got so's we can sell it..."
"When I give an order, there's a reason!  That thing is dangerous!  We'll be lucky if you haven't gotten us all killed by daybreak!"
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline zaptara

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #105 on: July 11, 2003, 11:44:30 PM »
'' what is it'' asjed zaptara looking up from his drawing.

Offline Umbra03

• Knight
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #106 on: July 11, 2003, 11:46:55 PM »
Tobais stood up and walked to where zaptara was and knocked him aside with a back hand. "Stop peding around with your foolish magic and answer Agent now or i shall kill you we don't need another tag along you understand!!!"
Many people say that no power can bring the mountains low. Many people are fools.

Offline zaptara

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #107 on: July 11, 2003, 11:52:05 PM »
''big mistake i only picked it up it wasnt in no box'' said zaptara. as he said this a dragon appeared at his side even if it is a illusion no one could tell the dragon started to walk towards tobias as it did so it blow out flames and looked like it burnt the ground but no one knew if this was illusion either

Offline Umbra03

• Knight
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #108 on: July 11, 2003, 11:55:58 PM »
Tobais steped back a pace then smiled and drew out his sword it glemed and shimmered as Tobais screamed a spell out into the air the sword turned red and then flew into the heart of the dragon killing it.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #109 on: July 11, 2003, 11:57:13 PM »
Argent calmed down.  "Let it be, Tobias.  The point is, it should never have been taken out of that box, forget lying around.  As to the shield...  It used to be the personal plaything of Count Rython.  I stole it out of his armory.  Found out the hard way that I shouldn't have."  Count Rython was a notorious figure, and was widely blamed for the Orcish raids that plagued the frontier.  "Don't know if it's the shield itself that does it, or if it's a warding spell.  The d**n thing calls to every sort of unpleasant critter you can imagine.  Orcs, goblins..."  The camp fire suddenly flared, and a bit of it seemed to scurry out away from it.  Argent threw a knife and pinned it to the ground.  "Salamanders.  Other things.  Now that people have been handling it, we're going to have some very unpleasant company very soon."

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Umbra03

• Knight
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #110 on: July 12, 2003, 12:01:23 AM »
Tobais sneered. "i knew this foolish wizard ment trouble." said Tobais retreving his sword from the elusion and walking back into the tent and grabing his staff which had a rather large orb on the end and was glowing from the prezence of danger. "yes somthing is coming or so the orb says best be ready madam." said Tobais geting ready to cast a fireball spell on the first un-freindly being to apear.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #111 on: July 12, 2003, 12:05:54 AM »
(Okay, it's time to handle this out of game.  Zaptara, I'm taking out your post about the dragon being real.  Umbra, I'm taking out the yelling post.  I only do this because it makes more sense without them.)

Offline zaptara

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #112 on: July 12, 2003, 12:45:15 AM »
'' im not foolish you painin the neck'' shouted zaptara

Offline SilverBell

• Apprentice
    • http://www.msn.com
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #113 on: October 18, 2003, 07:53:03 PM »

::Bell enters the tavern and breathes in the smell of warm food. Her eyes scan the room and she notes a drow, and two young females. She carefully makes her eay to the bar brushing a light brown golden lock from her face with her index finger. Her green eyes look up and she quickly smiles at each before retreating to her own thoughts, thoughts of too many yesterdays. Bell remembers Prince Tomas, the man she loved so dearly who now lay peacefully in the ground and a single tear mists her eyes. Bells mind soon races back to the present and her face grows Crimson realizing she was crying, she wipes away her tears and forces a smile quickly hopping noone noticed. ::
"Good eve, m'ladies and m'lord how doth this eve find thee?"
::Her tounge thick with nobility, that she tries to hide she smiles waiting for a responce.::
Lady Silver Bell

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #114 on: October 18, 2003, 10:04:26 PM »
OOC: Hey, Bells, just so you know, this thread has been dead for a while. Don't be expecting much response.
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #115 on: October 18, 2003, 10:05:54 PM »
(OOC:  Yeah.  I'll play with you, but it'll take some contriving to get us in the same area.  You might have better luck starting a new thread or joining another.)

Offline lorgspider

• Nomad
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #116 on: October 31, 2003, 07:45:31 PM »
A small cloaked figure feels the call of the shield and starts toward the source. He must go. The shield beckons. He resists and stops in the town until the call overcomes his will-power. He checks into the nearest hotel. Inside he sees a distraught woman. He decides to sit in a dark corner and wait, either for the call or to see what the woman would do. Whichever came first.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #117 on: November 01, 2003, 09:25:17 AM »
(OOC: Hiyas.  See above post about thread being dead.  That being said, what the hell.)
Argent gathered up her men, and they started moving away from the campsite.  "I want us totally and completely out of this area and in the south woods before dawn."  She glanced back, and saw a couple of guys trying to bring the box with the shield in it along with their other stuff.  "NO, boys!  Leave that d**n thing.  It's too dangerous.  If it's still here later, I'll get rid of it myself."

Offline lorgspider

• Nomad
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #118 on: November 01, 2003, 06:38:42 PM »
Seeing that the woman doesn't seem to do anything special, the cloaked figure finally gives in to the impulse and follows the call. Going into the forest he finds a trail of the creatures and joins the crowd to the source of the call. He hides in some shrubs when he sees people dragging the box with the source of the now dampened call.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #119 on: November 01, 2003, 06:41:10 PM »
(OOC:  They've stopped dragging the box, btw.)

"Hurry up!"  Argent could feel ... things out in the woods, gathering.  She was fully prepared to let them have the shield if they wanted it.  All she cared about was getting her men out of there safely.

Offline lorgspider

• Nomad
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #120 on: November 07, 2003, 07:54:12 PM »
The figure walks up, grabs the box, and starts to take it off into the woods hoping to take it to Slick. Slick commands all of The Cloaked Elite. This member hopes to cause a hostile tke over. Not even Slick can stop so many evil creatures.