llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Wanderer  (Read 17021 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Anatherasis

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Wanderer
« on: March 17, 2003, 08:36:18 PM »
Ana((short for Anatherasis)) enters the Dragon Inn after wandering about the land for days in search of civilization. She removes her coat and sits at a counter and asks the bartender for a drink while scanning the room for familiar faces. She sees people playing cards, eating, and dancing to the carnival type music being played. She sits quietly waiting for someone to acompany her at the bar.
*~*Ana*~*

Offline Anatherasis

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2003, 08:39:46 PM »
She asks for a room and is given a key which she places in her pack. As people enter the Inn for shelter from the pouring rain outside she strolls to a table and sits by herself. Her dripping bronze colored hair hangs down her back and her hazel eyes close as she daydreams.
*~*Ana*~*

Offline Lady Wiccan Wolf

• Adept
    • http://shadowdragons69.proboards2.com/index.cgi
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2003, 06:58:54 AM »
*A sultry elven female, long raven black hair and crystal blue eyes, walks confidently into the Inn, and up to the bar.  She nods at the barkeep; he brings to her a bottle of wine and a single glass*  "Not a fit day for man nor beast, aye Crista?"

*She had taken the bottle and poured herself a full glass, then glanced up as she heard his words*  "Twas a fine day for killing"  *Was all she said.  She raised her glass, sipped at her wine, and stared at the mirror lining the bar wall.*
The moonlight reflects off her silvery-blue fur, tis the she-wolf stalking through the night.

Offline Anatherasis

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2003, 10:30:53 AM »
She looks up at the elven lady who entered the Inn and smiles.
It twas a fine dey for killing...
She mumbled to herself in a strange accent.
*~*Ana*~*

Offline Anatherasis

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2003, 11:05:21 AM »
She stands back up and walks over the lady at the counter wanting to start a converstation.

Yis, yis it twas a fine dey for killing..Met I ask ya yer name? Oh, I am Ana!((pronounced Una.))
*~*Ana*~*

Offline Alia

• Nomad
    • http://www.geocities.com/totrsmn/
    • Awards
. alluring, shrouded maiden .
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2003, 04:54:33 PM »
Alluring desert maiden crosses the threshold into the congested tavern, her cloak’s hood shrouding her lustrous, golden tresses and genteel, bronzed countenance. Only vivid, wide sapphire eyes were revealed, peering out warily from underneath the hood. On her upper limb was positioned a gallant hawk, saffron eyes piercing fiercely about hostelry with aggravation because of the undesired moisture.  Alia positions herself on a stool in a corner, just wanting a pause and not wanting to be convivial at the moment.

. . Alia . .
. Siren . of . the . Dunes .

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.

. . http://www.geocities.com/totrsmn/ . .

Offline Anatherasis

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2003, 04:57:38 PM »
She watched as the maiden entered the tavern. She smiled as her eyes met with that of the maidens saphire eyes. Her hazel eyes stared back with a gentel touch to it welcoming her in.
*~*Ana*~*

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2003, 06:20:05 PM »
a dark figure enters the inn in a wet black robe he look arround ann walks into the bar ask the bartender for a drink ,he removes his robe and all the people look at him is a drow with gray long mohawk style hair he smiles and says hehe yes im a drow it is a crime to be a drow in these town"
he remain near the bar tender and just look around him while he atart drinking his beer
the new gods of palladium have arrive  you can run and hide but soon you willl die.

Offline Anatherasis

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2003, 06:22:42 PM »
Ana smiles and aproaches the drow. She laughs and sticks out her hand.
I havent seen a drow in such a long time. It's a pleasure! I am Ana.
She sits next to him and orders another drink.
*~*Ana*~*

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2003, 06:27:26 PM »
he smiles at ana,thanks ana my name is ifrid , have a drink
the drow stand up and ask the bartender to bring another bottle,
and tell me ana what bring you to this side of the country?
the new gods of palladium have arrive  you can run and hide but soon you willl die.

Offline Anatherasis

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2003, 06:32:09 PM »
She smiles and places the sword that was in her hand on the counter. A jewel in the handle glistened in the candle light and she smiled again.
Just to get away from the mother and father. I mean, I am princess. I speacilize in swords and my parents gave me this. But they quarrel constantly. I felt that I was old enough to leave. They agreed only because I said I was off the find a suitable prince...which I must do if I want to return tot he kingdom. Otherwise I dont really know why I am hear..but I am.
She laughed and ran her fingure along the swords blade while slushing the wine around in her mouth.
*~*Ana*~*

Offline Anatherasis

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2003, 06:37:41 PM »
Her fragile finger slips on the blade and she cuts herself. The blood slowly dripped from the wound and she stuck her finger in her mouth. She looked up at Ifrid and laughed.
Whoops!
She wrapped it with a small tissue the bartender handed her.
So, what brings you here?
She said and flipped a curl hanging down her face back behind her ear.
*~*Ana*~*

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2003, 06:39:17 PM »
he smiles then you are just looking arround ?he ask the bar tender for another bottle ana are you hungry ?,they said in this side of the country they have excelente mealshe looks arround again and noticed some people of the bar are not very happy with his presence in the bar.and ana may i ask you a question?,i know all my people or most of them are killers and evil but why all these people hate me i can see their anger in their eyes ,

Offline Anatherasis

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2003, 06:44:19 PM »
A scowl apears on her face a she glances around the room.
They are all probably just very judgemental!
She practically yelled and the people turned there heads away and looked embarrased.
I dont know but even though I am royalty I grew up near Drows as a child and I feel no fear. It is just some people...they shouldnt judge just by your race!
She said loudly again. No one even glanced up this time.
*~*Ana*~*

Offline Anatherasis

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2003, 06:45:28 PM »
Oh, by the way I am a bit hungry. Shall I buy for both of us or will you want to pay for yourself?
She grabbed for her pack and began to search for some money.
*~*Ana*~*

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2003, 06:46:34 PM »
are you ok?, well i used to be a warrior of the church of my people ,and i have been in many wars with humans and other races but one night , i was in the border of the forest and saw our priest talkinf with a stranger in red armor and then the next morning we were atacked by the people of that stranger ,they kill almost all of my people and our priest escape ,my people escape to the caves of the south mountains of aror near the woods and and i go after the priest , i have been following him for months but now i think i´m lostifrid looks down at the bottle and continue drinking with a sad look in his eyes

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2003, 06:48:49 PM »
no , well i pay for both of us ,ifrid stands up and ask the bartender for soemthing to eat

Offline Anatherasis

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2003, 06:51:45 PM »
She looks at him and smiles with a loving look in her eyes and sets her pack down.
Why, thank you! No one usually ever offers to buy me anything. But back to subject. You think your lost, eh? I dont know if I can help you there because frankly, I have no real idea where I am either...
*~*Ana*~*

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2003, 06:57:14 PM »
well i lost them to days ago when the rain start[and start walking thru the mountains of the east and there is nothing but this town maybe they are here or in the castle i saw in the mountainshe smiles and look at ana well since we are both lost maybe the best thing we can do is to stay together amd wait to the rain stops ,

Offline Anatherasis

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2003, 06:59:55 PM »
She laughed and wrapped her arms around his.
Well maybe we should!
When the meal arrives she immediatly begins to eat.
You know, to be honest, she said with her mouth full, I havent had a real meal in such a long while. Travling keeps you on your toes!
*~*Ana*~*

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2003, 07:07:05 PM »
he laughed  too
me too i hace been eating fruit for days
he start eating too
ifrid ask the bartender for a room,and pay the food ,drinks and the room
[/b]let me pay for our dinner and drinks is the least i can do ,you have been so kind with me and to tell you the truth well nobody have been good with me in my all life, i was raised up to be a warrior ,fighting was all in my life

Offline Alia

• Nomad
    • http://www.geocities.com/totrsmn/
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2003, 07:11:07 PM »
Alia’s sumptuous lips spread into a smile and with poise she rises and sashays to the bar. She steadies her appendage as her awe-inspiring  hawk ambles up and onto her shoulder. Alia positions herself yet again on a stool, but this time where she is able to converse with others. She removes her hood to reveal striking, lengthy tendrils, a smooth, bronzed visage with a slight, but intricate tatoo between her arched eyebrows. She orders no beverage or fodder but merely, with the company of her raptor, heeds the adjacent discussions.  
. . Alia . .
. Siren . of . the . Dunes .

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.

. . http://www.geocities.com/totrsmn/ . .

Offline Anatherasis

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2003, 07:12:12 PM »
She leaned her head on his shoulder and smiled.
Well, I was raised to be a princess. And I quess princesses are raised to be polite.
She yawned and then remebered her horse was still tied up out front.
Oh! If it rains again I want to put my horse in a stable!
She gets out of her chair and runs out the door. When she came out her horse leeped and nayed loudly. When she looked around she felt a sharp pain on her head. A dark figure arose from the pushes and she screamed for help.....
*~*Ana*~*

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2003, 07:16:02 PM »
ifird stands up and grab his sword and run outside the inn lookinf for anaana!!he yields,and look arround

Offline Anatherasis

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Wanderer
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2003, 07:16:44 PM »
The dark figure came out of the bush and grabbed Anas arms. She felt the pain in her head again but passed out. Her limp unconcious body was thrown upon another horse. The rope that kept it tied was cut and the figure leaped onto the horse with her. He began to gallop away leaving Anas horse behind.
*~*Ana*~*