llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Appeasing the Local Gods  (Read 1368 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Scrasamax

• The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • 20% Cooler
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Elite Systems Guild Gold Creator 10 Elite Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
Appeasing the Local Gods
« on: February 21, 2006, 04:17:56 PM »

Stout Lagerale of the Dwarven Guild
STR: 4 | END: 4 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 4

Tentacle Tentacle Sanity Schmanity

Offline Pariah

• The Guildless
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
Re: Appeasing the Local Gods
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2006, 04:28:03 PM »
 :what:
And I thought the religions some of us make up for games can get hard to understand...  This makes us look like children drawing in the sand.
They were immediately and absolutely recognizable as adventurers... They were hardy and dangerous, lawless, stripped of allegiance or morality, living off their wits, stealing and killing, hiring themselves out to whoever and whatever came. They were inspired by dubious virtues.  China Mieville - Perdido Street Station

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Re: Appeasing the Local Gods
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2006, 06:32:20 PM »
I suppose this can go here, as we lack a mythology section, and I don't want the link to get lost in that massive thread.

Encyclopedia Mythica  Looks to be a comprehensive resource for all things mythological, and some folklore as well.

Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko