llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Rescuing the Princess (a game for me and TheSnakeRoselynAlexandra)  (Read 16928 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline TheSnakeRoselynAlexandra

• Snake
  • Adept
  • Ever so lost with in the mind. Ever so lost...
    • http://www.myspace.com/cateyedmargo
    • Awards
Re: Rescuing the Princess (a game for me and TheSnakeRoselynAlexandra)
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2006, 04:59:34 PM »
She smiled very prettily up at him and shacks her head. “ I don’t know what your talking about my name is Chrysta.”  Her gown was of the deepest red as she shacks her head. “ And I as of now was going to put on my costume. If you do not unhand me this minuet I shall call the guards. An they will be more than happy to help me out of your grasp.”  With that she jerked her arm back and started down the hall way to her room. Where her so called costume was awaiting. But it was not truly a costume. Not for her. For she was going dressed as her true self. The Shadow thief assassin, only her daggers where not fake along with her whip. Lather boots wrapped above her knees as a short leather shirt flowed around her legs. Her hair was now washed out of the brown and back to its deep jet-black. Her eyes again there ocean blue as she looked onto herself. Yes she was back to being herself. In her mind she wonders just who was the man who grabbed her. Than again he would only make trouble. Her hair spilled over her shoulders as she where a black mask.
On she rushed to her so called mothers side. “Mother its me Chrysta! What do you think?”  She giggles just as a child would a she rolled her hips around walking just like her old self. Being truly herself. Other than the way she talked. “Think I pull this costume well mother? Can you guess who I am?”
She shacks her head and then kissed her mother cheek. “ I am going to scare some people in the maze I shall meat with you later mother.” With that she walked off. Looking for the man who grabbed her.
A step behind time. A step behind reason. Only in her mind. For she was before time and before reason. Counting a head. The only way she stays alive.

Online Cheka Man

• Strolenati
  • Grand Master
  • Awards Society Guild Locations Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2006, 06:48:47 PM »
OOC-The Maria thing was a typing error but I'm going to leave it in as it has brought an interesting new development to our story.By tomorrow evening,UK time, I hope to have made ready our ezboard, Rose.  :D

IC-Queen Yocasta smiled as she watched her daughter stroll away. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful daughter she thought. Then she began chatting with an Admiral of Banhoesea.

Maria wondered to herself Who on this planet could it be, who would not only know my true identity despite me being disguised, but would also try and out me in public, despite the trouble, and the possible nasty death, that it would cause me? Of course. Roger.

Roger had been a very good friend of hers once until they had fallen out over the spoils of a raid, and he had left, swearing never to see her again. That had been several years ago.She watched him walking towards the Queen, who waved him away crossly. Then she saw him eying the door that led down to the dungeons and the secret Princess Training School where the girls waited to be rescued. What is he here for? Does he hate me so much that he wants my torture and death? Who is he working for?

• Snake
  • Adept
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2006, 08:57:12 PM »
How many of years ago was it when she last seen Roger? Ten?   She could not even put her finger upon it as she looked upon the man. She waved to her mother telling her know that she was going to take care of the problem. That no good incensed! She only took what she worked for and that was the panting as soon as she set eyes upon it he wanted it. But only after she got there first. That double crossed
“So tell me sir’s might you have name’s under your mask’s?”  The men around Roger laughed at her joke her voce still sounded like Chriysta. “ Why princess we all have many name and what might yours be?”  She smiled brightly as she ran her hands over her outfit. “ Can’t you tell who I am?”  Then one of them walked around her as she stood. “ Why you’re the Shadow!” 
She giggles softly as her hand covered her lips. “ Yes indeed I am.”  As soon as the words fell from her lips she looked to Roger. “ Why I must ask you to take me for a walk in the maze…all of you. Might we all get lost!” She pulled at Rogers sleeve. “If you want to know what I am up to sir than you must follow the Shadow!” The men’s laughter followed thinking that she was joking but she was not. For she was truly...the shadow Maria.  On her thoughts went dimwitted d**ned man in this world.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 09:02:27 PM by TheSnakeRoselynAlexandra »
A step behind time. A step behind reason. Only in her mind. For she was before time and before reason. Counting a head. The only way she stays alive.

Online Cheka Man

• Strolenati
  • Grand Master
  • Awards Society Guild Locations Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2006, 09:23:37 AM »
OOC-I got your message. Sorry that this story bit is so short.

IC-As soon as they were alone he said to her, "I assume you are on a secret mission, as am I? I came to steal one of the most presious objects in the entire Queendom. The Crown of Pier Point.And also to poison Queen Yocasta. I will not tell you my employers-I'll just say that they are rulers of one of the states bordering Vallermoore, and they stand to gain greatly from the Queen's demise. And so do you...Chrysta. You can rule an entire state with all it's riches, if you just let me get on with my mission." He placed his hand to his sleeve and pulled out a hidden knife.

• Snake
  • Adept
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2006, 04:25:50 PM »
“I have come here to help out the princesses held captive down below. Nothing more.” As the other people who started out with them where lost she was not. She knew ever step of the way blindfolded. After all it was her maze. “ I could not let you kill the Queen but you can kill the men controlling her. As for the crown I could care less if your hands got a hold of that as well. Thank you for telling me that it is more than one person involved in trying to kill the Queen.” Her own finger tips tapping upon the hold of her daggers. “Chrysta was well trained in the was of the Shadow before this ball. It was so then she could do everything like her….don’t make me kill you Roger. I don’t wish to fight with you.”  Her voce hardened softly. “ This is where I leave you…don’t do anything to mass up my mission. It’s the life and death of  young girls. Keep that in mind.”  With that she disappeared and went on a head with out him. Coving her tracks so then he could not fallow her let him get out of the d**n maze by himself that dirty little.On her thoughts went but her smile stayed in place as she did little tricks now and again for the people around her. But the night had only just then set…as did her plan if Roger did not mass with it. Then again she would know soon enough what his plans where.

Online Cheka Man

• Strolenati
  • Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2006, 05:12:56 PM »
Roger smiled. She fell for it, she really fell for it. I am being paid by someone, Shadow, but the real target is not Queen Yocasta and her crown, it is you. All I have to do is wait for my chance and then alert the Queen's forces, and not even you will be able to hack and slash your way free from them, there are too many. All I have to do is wait and you'll walk right into my trap.Now, how do I get out of this dammed maze? He began to thread his way to and fro under the stars, through the twisting hedge-paths.

The party was starting to get merry, and the Queen watched her daughter happily. She is doing better then she has been since that time she slipped and fell into the Palace moat.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 05:20:49 PM by Cheka Man »

• Snake
  • Adept
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2006, 01:20:13 PM »
She knew what she had to do for she trusted no one. Softly calling out to the guards she smiled brightly to the one from the academy. “There is a man in the maze and he knows who I really am. His name is Roger.”  With that she knew that they would take care of him. He was not going anywhere other than in that maze. Roger’s arrival only meant that she had tread even more so carefully than she had to before. Just what more did he want from her! That sandbag in considerate twit. She seamed to not be able to stop herself from call him names in her mind. He had put her sisters in danger last time she had seen him. On she walked over to the Queen and grinned brightly. “ Many have not known it was me in this costume! To think that I could not have the Shadows tempo and walk! The only thing I might ask you mother is to have trainers train me back to myself after this! I don’t wish to act like the Shadow at all times.”  She giggled brightly again and laid her hand upon her shoulder. “Oh mother that dreadful man Roger came up to me. I hope he stays lost in the maze for the rest of the night so then I would not be bothered by him again.”  With that she gave her a light kiss on the cheek. “I’ll be right back mother I have a show to put on! Its just for you to mother! I am going to confuse the guest like there is no tomorrow.”  
« Last Edit: March 01, 2006, 01:41:44 PM by TheSnakeRoselynAlexandra »

Online Cheka Man

• Strolenati
  • Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2006, 06:56:18 PM »
Roger wandered to and fro in the maze getting angrier all the time. Damm this! When I get out I swear I will have my revenge on her, and it will be bloody. He heard footsteps and three royal guards came into view with drawn swords. "I was looking for you. I'm hopelessly lost in this maze, and I was wondering," Without a sound, one of them swung his sword at him and he leapt back just in time. "What's wrong? Why are you angry?" He drew his sword, backed himself into a dead end, so that none of them could sneak up on him from behind, and began to fight a strange silent battle.

The first he cut down quite easily, but the second slashed his arm and opened a gash on his cheek before he was able to trip and skewer him, and the third nearly managed to stab him through the chest before he was disposed of. Staggering, bleeding from several small cuts and stabs, he finally managed to find his way out of the maze, swearing as he went, and sneaked into a bedroom to tear up a sheet to bind his wounds with.

The Queen looked with love at her daughter as she walked away and motioned a guard to her. "Follow my daughter at a distance, and if that Roger shows up again and bothers her, make him go away."
« Last Edit: March 02, 2006, 08:26:22 PM by Cheka Man »

• Snake
  • Adept
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2006, 10:39:27 AM »
She smiled brightly as she started her way into the crowed.  Her voce booming into the room. “ The story of Shadows and darkness all started with a flame…the flames of the Hells below.” She smiled as the candles where either blown out or dimmed. “ There was four sisters each born with a different power. There powers where wonderful and evil at the same time. How where they evil? One sister…the elder Snake was just what her name stated. A snake.”  Just then many kind of snake charmers jumped out from everywhere. Behind pillars and many of gusts. Some gasped as the men smiled. Then a strange tempo started to sound into the room as snake charms started to dance around her. She took in hand a cobra as the snake rolled over her shoulders  her smile bright as she petted its head “That sister could turn into snakes as well as talk to them use them to her will...”  Letting the snake slither to the ground as the form of the snake seamed to grow. Then there was no longer a snake but a women standing. A women who looked like her sisters. An it was. She smiled brightly as her sister Rose started to weave in the crowed scaring them. The other night she had taken the time out to read the note. It seamed her sisters heard of what she was doing. They where going to let her run the show but at lest they where there to help her out. She knew all eyes would be on her and that’s just what she wanted. Yes she took note of the shadow behind her. But she was thankful it was not one of the guards from the school. Not only had that but none of the guards known just who she truly was.

The gests started to clap at the women who could charm snakes. Her real name was Roselyn. But to many others she was known as Snake. Softly she started to sing. “I know…what you dream of. Hidden in darkness…I know just what your desires are. Hidden in darkness.” Her nails running over a guards face. “Come and…dance with me you never know just what this night will end on…Come and be with me…stay with me…”  She dropped down to the ground. “Play with me…” again she turned into a snake rolling back onto her shoulders. She smiled as she guests clapped again. But the night had just started and the story she was weaving was not dun… 

(( Ooc: I hope you don't mind the long post!))
« Last Edit: March 03, 2006, 10:44:26 AM by TheSnakeRoselynAlexandra »

Online Cheka Man

• Strolenati
  • Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2006, 01:54:52 PM »
Roger watched angryly from the shadows. First I nearly die in the maze and then the &^%$@ turns out to have friends. I can't do something about them all but I think I know someone who can. He gave a signal and several of the servants within the entourage of one of the nobles quietly drew their daggers and began positioning themselves in key positions near Maria and her sisters. Each wore a small glowstone of mori rock around his neck. It won't take long. A vial of the right kind of enchanted dust in the firepit, and everything goes dark for two minites. Enough to kill and flee. It cost a lot of money, but it will be worth it to kill her. One of them threw the dust into the firepit and the light swiftly dimmed to nothing so that only the tiny points of amber light from the glowstones could be seen.

Three of the would be killers made straight for Maria, whilst others targeted her sisters and one swung at the Queen, only for her to block the unseen blow with her royal sceptre. The hall was full of noise-noble girls screaming in terror, officers trying to give orders, snakes hissing with rage and biting people as they were stepped on, shouts, curses, servants  who were carrying tureens of hot soup and large ornate cakes bumping into high ranking nobles and Court officers and spilling stuff all over their ornate clothes, and the cries of agony from someone who fell or was pushed into the firepit.

OOC-I enjoy your long story-bits a lot.

• Snake
  • Adept
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2006, 02:23:00 PM »
She smiled brightly and as soon as the lights went out she seamed to disappear right from where she was. She was not called Shadow for nothing.  The daggers and knifes hit nothing but air as she  was indeed still there. An just where was she? She was the killers shadows. She smiled brightly as she was nothing other than a shadow. Moving from person to person in till she found just who she was looking for. “ Oh Roger…how do you kill a shadow?”  She whispered in his ear. His shadow taking form upon the walls. An there she was. It was no longer his shadow but her in the shadow.  “ So trying to kill me? Well try harder…” she moved away from him into another’s shadow. “Come and get me if you can Roger..”

--The sisters of Maria…

Her sisters Rose, Lilla, and Ama where already working. Rose was doing her job by running, or slithering, to the Queen. Then she turned into her human form already killing off the man the Queen hit with her scepter. “ I am here to help you your highness.” An on she started lashing her whip at the men who came close to the Queen fighting to keep the Queen alive and safe.
Lilla  letting her hands turn into fire as she smiled brightly. “Lets get the party started.” Ama smiled at her sister as she looked to the water outside. Her own hands lifting up the water it seamed washing out the nobles among the other people. Then down the hall ways the both went to get the girls. It was not to hard for the both of them. Lilla putting the guards on fire and Lilla washing them out of the rooms. Soon they found the door wich lead to the princesses and opened it to find the princesses. “ Well…if you don’t wish to stay here come with us.”
« Last Edit: March 03, 2006, 02:37:14 PM by TheSnakeRoselynAlexandra »

Online Cheka Man

• Strolenati
  • Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2006, 02:51:53 PM »
The spell of darkness died away and the Princesses found the Queen and her Court at the top of the stairs. "Chrysta...what is wrong with me? Why are there more then one of you?"

"None of us are Chrysta," said one of the girls..  "We were kidnapped, mentally tortured, and forced to take on the identity of Princess Chrysta for your amusement, and many of us were murdered and replaced without you knowing about it. I can show you the cell with the stinking remains, and I can go further. I think that I  can show you the location of your real daughter. I was a witness when I worked in the palace, to her secret burial, allthough I didn't know who it was at the time. Follow me, your Majesty."

And she led the way to the Royal  barrows in the Palace gardens and pointed to where, the earth had been disturbed. "There she is, under there, you just have to dig her up." The Queen nodded and spades were found, and an oaken coffin was soon discovered and dragged out of the earth.

OOC-Rose, I want you to describe the body inside-but it's been in the ground for over a year in a non-airtight coffin, so it won't be a pretty sight.

• Snake
  • Adept
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2006, 08:27:47 PM »
Maria came back into her own form and out of the shadows. Still she walked trying to find Roger. She knew that her sisters could deal with the Queen. Right then she had to get rid of him once and for all.

Her own sisters standing side by side with the Queen as they all walked down to the secret burial of the princess. The steps where long as the Queen seamed to not understand all that was going on. Snake could not keep her eyes off of the crown the Queen had on. Just where had she seen such a crown? On her thoughts went in till the coffin was opened. Then all thoughts stopped as the smell of death filled the room. Ama and Lilla both shrieked and turned into there sisters arms. Not wanting to see the death before them. They themselves lead such a sheltered life. Or so they wanted to keep Rose and Maria thinking so anyway. Rose patted there back and moved them to go on up the star way. “ Find Maria…”  was all she said. Then she took some stepped down to see the princess. Her face was decade in so many ways that you could not even tell what she looked like in real life. Bits of skin pealing off of the bone as the clothing was eaten into. Still there was no doubt it was the real princess.

----Back in the hall ways…

Maria walked softly with her dagger in hand as she called out playfully. “ Oh Roger..where are you …you two timing no good rat.”

Online Cheka Man

• Strolenati
  • Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2006, 08:58:00 PM »
Rose remembered what she had heard about the crown. It was the Crown of Pier Point and there were rumours about it, many of them nasty. One said that a demon inhabited the crown. Quickly she took it off the Queen's head and put it lightly on the ground.The Queen let out a scream and grabbed the body. Maggots crawled out from the eye sockets and the dead mouth dropped open. "Crysta? What happened to you? Who killed you? How did you die?" Her eyes were now wet with tears as she cuddled her daughters's body. "Lock this palace down! Noone leaves until I find out who murdered my daughter!"

Roger appeared with a heavy crossbow and shotr it's armour-piercing bolt at Maria.

OOC-sorry for the short post but it's late where I am.

• Snake
  • Adept
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2006, 01:26:07 PM »
Rose took the queen gently into her arms and started to guide her up the star way. “My Queen there is much for you to now my I fare my sister Maria is better at telling you than myself. Might you rest in till she is able to come to your aide?”  On Rose softly talked to the Queen trying to get her to understand how much time had passed. Lilla and Ama where just about to look for Maria when they had seen how the Queen was acting. The other princesses where at a lost of what was to become of them now. Rose singled to her sisters for them to come to her. “I want you to take the princesses to each of there homes. Make sure they get there safely.”  An so the Hayden sisters parted again already set in there work. Lila taking the princesses from the west and Ama taking them from the east they parted with the vow that one day they would bring all of there family together again only this time it would not be just for working reasons.

---back in the hall way

Maria hummed lightly and already she was Rogers’s shadow. She smiled softly as she mocked him. “Roger...how do you kill a showdown? Come on tell me Roger. Just why do you plan to kill me who are you working for? Tell me and I just might spare you.”

Online Cheka Man

• Strolenati
  • Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2006, 03:02:00 PM »
Roger pulled out a strange black blade that gave off an aura of deadly magic, and pulled up his shirt so Maria could see. It was criss-crossed with scar tissue. "You or someone working for me betrayed me and I ended up in the prison of Sanct Paul and Peter in Colomansland, getting flogged or worse every day for weeks. They took a knife and cut my...my bottom, so whenever I have to answer a call of nature it's agonizing and I pass blood.And then they freed me and gave me one of the few weapons that could harm your kind.How would you feel if you had been tortured for weeks because of me, your back flogged to ribbons and your ******* cut open?That is why I am trying to kill you."

• Snake
  • Adept
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2006, 06:21:33 PM »
She stayed as his shadow as she looked at him. Soon she was back into her true form. “Roger as long as you have known me would I ever become a rat! I said nothing of where you were nothing at all…”  Then she looked upon the dagger as she shacks her head. “There are only two daggers that can harm me in a shadow state. You know that better than anyone.”  She walked to him as she lightly patted his shoulder. “ Let my sister Rose tend to you. She grown up with the elven people and she could heal you.”  She was shocked at what happened to him and was even willing to help him get back at the people who did this to him. “ Come on Roger…one fall out dose not mean I would hurt you in such a maner.”

Online Cheka Man

• Strolenati
  • Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2006, 06:39:41 PM »
"So if you didn't hand me over to Coloman's torturers, who did? Only you knew of my mission to kidnap Emma Coloman, and the torturers told me about how you spilled the beans for money. They recounted our conversation in detail.So either you did betray me or they had a spy.I want to beleave in your innocense but we were alone when I brought the subject up.How could they have found out?" He lowered the blade.

• Snake
  • Adept
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2006, 06:54:17 PM »
She nodded softly as she lessoned to him. “ I do not know but if that is true then they are trouble not only to you but to me and my family. For now may we call a truce from our pasts and help me with the Queen?”  she patted his shoulder softly as she lead him into the room where the Queen was. The Queen seamed years older just a few moments as Rose walked to Maria smoothly. “ I don’t know how to deal with this…you know the Queen better than I. I shall take care of the mages as you take care of her.”   She walked up to the Queen and started the long story of how she had falling out of the window killing herself.

Online Cheka Man

• Strolenati
  • Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2006, 07:24:12 PM »
The Queen stood there, all the joy gone from her face as the dreadful truth emerged. She sighed and when she heard of the strange mage she summoned her guards. "The Court Mage Donald Bane is a traitor and his life is forfitt. I want him riddled with crossbow bolts.Don't try and take him alive, just kill him. Thanks to him I have become a tyrant and indirectly a murderer of daughters-I will never be able to feel truely safe again. I will forever be remembered as Yocasta the Cruel. I am deeply sorry for the pain and the hurt I caused to everyone. I will give you a piece of infomation that you might find useful. King Coloman has got his hands on the famed Black Dagger of Oblivion-the real thing, and his mages are said to be weeks or even days away from duplicating it's destructive power. As you might know, this blade can kill the Shadow-kind as if they were mortal."

• Snake
  • Adept
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2006, 07:34:05 PM »
She kissed the Queens cheeks as she smiled softly. “ I shall make sure thank your not thought of as Yocasta the Cruel. Why not just come out and tell the kingdom what was done to you and how your going to try your best to repay them. You make not be able to give them back there girls but you can try to undo the damage that has been dun.” Her face slowly turned from her healthy color to a light pale. How had they gotten there hands on that dagger? Was it the same people who where after Roger so many years ago? On look to Roger and then she recomposed herself in a flash. “Thank you  my Queen. If you ever have need of me I am at your call.”   Her sister Rose was thankfully already gone when the Queen told her of this. Knowing her sister she would make her stay there as she went after the dagger. For knowing her she would point out that the dagger could not harm her. Still if they had what could kill herself who knows what they had on her sisters. For some reason when one of the was in trouble they went after the lot of there family. Why this was so? Just the was the world went round. “ Roger I shall need you help…” she called to him softly. Then smiled at the Queen. “ Believe it or not My Queen Roger is a good man to have backing you…”  with that she walked to him. Trying to work out a plan. It seamed the work of Maria the Shadow was never dun…but that was how she liked it.

Online Cheka Man

• Strolenati
  • Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2006, 08:08:43 PM »
That evening the parents of those children who had died were presented at the palace gates with oaken coffins containing the bodies of their children, and there was weeping and wailing that could be heard all through the square.
Dracia Eldren and her guards were dragged out to be hanged upon the gallows, something that took a lot of anger out of the situation.The mage however who cast the illegal spell in the first place had vanished and was not to be found. Princess Chrysta's moldering remains were buried properly in a royal barrow along with the demon-infested Crown of Pier Point, which was placed upon her head.*

The Queen pardoned Roger and Maria for any offences that they might have committed, and promised not to tax the parents of the murdered children for a year and to compensate them for their loss. "Farewell, and be careful.Coloman is making weapons that will kill the shadow-kind, even you,Maria." She presented each sister with a well-wrapped magical gift to help them on their quest.

End.