llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Greeting from ArchPegasus  (Read 1111 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline ArchPegasus

• Nomad
    • Awards
Greeting from ArchPegasus
« on: February 16, 2006, 12:29:40 PM »
Greets.  I am ArchPegasus.  I also go by the name Muddy, if you know me from OPnPW.  If not, then hey, I just advertised the best virtial tabletop in the world  :wink:

I am sure there is a thread for newcomers or something, and my appologies if there is and I created a post of my own instead.. but I am being rushed for time.. either that or I didn't feel like looking (sorry)

Anywho, I just made my first submission, but there was a slight error.  I don't think I was logged in when I sent it, and it says the author is "Barbarian Horde".  Is there a remedy to this?  If not, then just know that it was my submission (as is indicated by the comment I left on it).  Take a look, why don't ya?  If you can find it that is..  I seem to be having some trouble finding the submission myself..  its called Materian: Mages' Orbs.

Well..  Hi everyone.  Bye everyone
Peace-
-Arch

Offline Pariah

• The Guildless
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
Re: Greeting from ArchPegasus
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2006, 04:33:18 PM »
Well let me be the first to welcome you then.
They were immediately and absolutely recognizable as adventurers... They were hardy and dangerous, lawless, stripped of allegiance or morality, living off their wits, stealing and killing, hiring themselves out to whoever and whatever came. They were inspired by dubious virtues.  China Mieville - Perdido Street Station

Offline ArchPegasus

• Nomad
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2006, 11:49:04 AM »
Hello, Pariah.  Thank you for your reply ^-^

I only have one thing to say...  SMILEY SPAM!
 :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Oh, and check out my submission: Materians- Mages' Orbs

Diclaimer:  Again, I appologize if I am breaking any forum rules by submitting that here, but my time on the internet is limited (what with an e-mail addicted father who insists whatever he is doing is more important than anything I could possibly be doing.. if only he knew...) ahem.. so I still have not read the forum rules..

Peace-
-Arch

Offline Pieh

• A Lordliest Scent
  • Strolenati
  • Master
  • I accidentally the entire Citadel!
  • Awards Master Questor 2011 Most Quest Submissions 2010 Most Submissions 2010 Most Quest Submissions Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2006, 12:36:27 PM »
Welcome to The Citadel, Muddy. Hopefully you will enjoy your stay here as much as I have enjoyed mine. I haven't been terribly active lately but maybe that will change with your coming. And... as I like to say: Beware of the  :hyper: and the  :pixie: (!!!)
Cultist Rule #1 - Never summon anything bigger than your head.

Offline Pariah

• The Guildless
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2006, 03:00:26 PM »
GRAHRHRHRH!!! EVIL GREEN DEMONS!!!!!!  *Runs into wall trying to get awya from the horror*
They were immediately and absolutely recognizable as adventurers... They were hardy and dangerous, lawless, stripped of allegiance or morality, living off their wits, stealing and killing, hiring themselves out to whoever and whatever came. They were inspired by dubious virtues.  China Mieville - Perdido Street Station

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Plot Guild
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2006, 06:29:39 PM »
Hey Arch, way to jump right into it! And I will join you in the limited time club, although mine is currently self-imposed. Keep sneaking in when you can!!

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2006, 09:52:10 PM »
Yo
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline Ylorea

• Knight
    • http://www.home.zonnet.nl/ylorea
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2006, 12:39:53 PM »
Hmm, welcome ArchPegasus.

No, I don't think you broke any rules by introducing yourself in your own post... In fact, since this bit of the forum is called Greeting Traveler, I think it is pretty much the right place to present yourself.

At any rate, let me take a moment of your time to introduce me:
I am Ylorea, traveler and exploratrice of the wonderfull world Teolin. Besides that, I am a moderator on a dutch roleplayforum and you might have found posts of me on various other fora around the globe.

With kind regards,

ylorea

Please feel free to visit Teolin. (Simply press the "www" button)