llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: In the moon light  (Read 45691 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Arminas

• My coat is sorta a brownish color...
  • Journeyman
    • Awards
Re: In the moon light
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2006, 07:25:37 AM »
"Hey -"
As the wounded woman left, he shook his head a little. Stubborn... Ah, well, was her arm. And this was his forest... the guards would not fare well here. He followed the women, and stood on a branch just above them both, pulling his bow off his back and drawing back another arrow, just in case. Was certainly turning out to be an odd day, he felt... and it got even odder as yet another woman came crashing through the forest, and hit the guard captain. Arminas had to try very very hard not to burst out laughing, but he did snicker a little bit as he adjusted his aim to keep it on the black clad guard
"This is just getting better and better, seriously."
He heard a wolf howl in the didtance, and then he shook his head a little. No, I've got this covered, no need for you to bring the pack. Things are working out okay, just a little odd. Almost funny.
"Now I did a job, and got nothin' but trouble since I did it, not to mention more than a few unkind words as regard to my character, so let me make this abundantly clear: I do the job, and then I get paid."

"... but if your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you"

Offline TheSnakeRoselynAlexandra

• Snake
  • Adept
  • Ever so lost with in the mind. Ever so lost...
    • http://www.myspace.com/cateyedmargo
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2006, 10:46:17 AM »
She smiled softly and looked above her head. There he was. Snickering about the fire and ice women. She herself had to let a smile creep upon her lips but nothing more. How long has it been when she last snickered or laughed about anything? 

When she was around her sisters, Ama had got stuck in a tree and cried and cried out for her to save her from a lizard. She could see it play out before her like as if it was just the other day. Maria climbed up the tree and cut off the lizards head with her new dagger. Then  Lilla she said that the lizard was her best friend and Maria was a murder. She shacks her head as she had to stay on the ground as all the girls came around her and started crying. It was asking to much of her to not laugh at the situation she was in. Lilla on the ground holding onto the lizard crying. Ama still stuck in the tree reaching her arm out for her to help her down. Maria crossing her little arms all mad saying Lilla should be more fateful to her sisters. It was funny how little girls where. How old where they back then?  She could not even remember. All she remembered was teaching Ama how to clime in and out of a tree. Showing Maria how to hold her temper and teaching Lilla about life and death. Lilla on the other hand would not be comforted. So even she had learned something that day. When your little sister’s best friend is a lizard and the lizard dies. Just have a funereal. 

She almost did laugh then but she had to think about what was happening around them. She could not daze off into the past once more.
A step behind time. A step behind reason. Only in her mind. For she was before time and before reason. Counting a head. The only way she stays alive.

Offline Pariah

• The Guildless
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2006, 01:00:53 PM »
Jud heard the snake lady talking to someone, probably the guy that just yelled at him.  Then he heard a dull thump, the sound of someone hitting the ground and he ran forward.  What he saw almost caused him to fall over laughing.  In front of him the Capt of the guard was all tangled up with one of the other people at the taven.  It looked like whe had just rolled down a hill.

Looking around him Jud saw the branches of the trees were full of people with arrows, or knives, readied and pointed at the poor guard.  Leaning on his sword Jud asked, "My, do you need any help there.  Or do you just wanna talk from the ground, all wrapped up with her?"  Jud laughed as he walked forward and offered his hand to the girl.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2006, 01:03:33 PM by Pariah »
One can cure oneself of the not un- formation by memorizing this sentence: A not unblack dog was chasing a not unsmall rabbit across a not ungreen field.  Orwell

(13:23:49) (Chinchillas): See? You can write like an 4$$h013 when you're not writing like a pompous 4$$h013.

Dark-Lord

« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2006, 06:36:56 PM »
This was testing the man in black's patience. But the woman was all he needed. He grabbed the woman that had just collided with him by the hair and pulled her up. He let the knife hidden in his sleeve slide into his and and he put it tightly to the woman's throat. He pointed his crossbow at Jud who was now at point-blank range.

"Anyone move and they both die!"

Offline Arminas

• Journeyman
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: February 20, 2006, 06:51:26 PM »
"Captain, I really don't think you understand the position in which you find yourself. This isn't the town anymore, you are all alone, because believe you me, your guards didn't make it into the forests."
Some very angry bears and a pack of wolves had handled the few that dared to make an effort at it.
"The forest has granted these people sanctuary, you, however, are not welcome. I do suggest you leave, and soon, or you find out what it means to have the very ground on which you stand reject your presence."
True to his word, the atmosphere had become very hostile. Trees that once simply stood seemed to loom ominously, and the moonlight that once lit the area faded behind a cloud. Shapes moved in the darkness, and there was a low growl from somewhere unseen. Arminas kept his arrow drawn back just to the base of his ear, expression light, but his eyes were slightly narrowed. This was his home... he didn't like people like this in it, and he could feel that his forest agreed... this had gone quite far enough. He felt something, too, at the edge of his mind, that made him smile a little. So the woman the dark captain held hostage was not exactly your average lady either... if he tried to cut her he might have a surprise on his hands...
"One more thing - hasn't anyone ever told you not to shoot a crossbow one handed? You made the same mistake when you aimed at me, and, well, you see how effective it was. Besides, you think you can do it? I don't have to move to kill you... I just have to release the pressure on this bowstring, just a little bit, to send this arrow straight through your head..."
"Now I did a job, and got nothin' but trouble since I did it, not to mention more than a few unkind words as regard to my character, so let me make this abundantly clear: I do the job, and then I get paid."

"... but if your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you"

• Snake
  • Adept
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: February 20, 2006, 07:03:55 PM »
Slowly she stood. “ Caption I just want to know one thing. Why and for what reason are you after us?”  Her hair wiped into the wind that seamed to be coming from all around. Picking up speed. Her ocean blue eyes where not taken off of the dark clothed man but she could tell that the man with the blue eyes had something like herself. Just who was he? How many of times had she asked herself that question to herself? How many times that night alone? She was not used to being around so many other people at the same time.
A step behind time. A step behind reason. Only in her mind. For she was before time and before reason. Counting a head. The only way she stays alive.

Dark-Lord

« Reply #56 on: February 20, 2006, 07:14:43 PM »
The man in black smiled and loosened his grip on the woman. He shoved her away and put his hand into his cloak. He pulled out a butterfly charm.

"Does this look familar? My associates have your sister. They have something each of you hold dear. Go up to that house now, without harming me, and they will be spared." He smirked then ran faster than humanly possible and jumps into the lake and disappears under the water. After a long time, he still does not resurface.

• Snake
  • Adept
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2006, 07:29:41 PM »
She looked onto the charm her ocean blue eyes now ice cold as she leaped down from the tree tops. Not even bothering to grab onto a branch to soften her fall. Rolling down upon the dirt as she then picked herself back up again. She had not spoken a word but her anger was clear as daylight. Jet-black hair slashing into the air as she picked up her speed. Daggers in hand as she knew that they had her youngest sister, Ama. That only angered her more with knowing how hard she had worked so then they could never find her sisters. Had they found them all or only Ama?

But the man was gone before she could take a hold of him. Tears wished to run down her cheeks but she would not let them as she slowly walked back to where the charm laid upon the grassy ground. Her shoulders dared to bulk under as she felt the world close in around her. Her finger tips lightly touch it and she pulled out her own charm around her neck. It was a rose that looped into the butterfly. Yes it was indeed her youngest sisters charm she had made for her. She looked up onto the rest of the people around her. “What he said…was true about my sister. I know not have what they have of yours but if it is as dear to you. As my sister is to me. Then we move at nightfall. If not leave now.”
« Last Edit: February 20, 2006, 07:35:59 PM by TheSnakeRoselynAlexandra »

Offline Arminas

• Journeyman
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2006, 07:47:22 PM »
He narrowed his eyes further, and let an arrow fly, but it stuck in the ground, and he shook his head, then lay a hand on the tree he was standing on, frowning.
"Not worth it, you say...? Sometimes even I dont understand you..."
Arminas shook his head a little, and dropped to the ground, looking around a little bit. The man had gone... he looked over to the snake lady, and put a hand on her shoulder. Something dear to him...? What could they possibly have of his? He had no posessions but what he carried, and none of the forest creatures had cried for help, nothing happened in the forest without the knowledge of the trees... so it wasnt a kidnapping, like with the snake lady. That left only the forest itself... no one could hold an entire forest hostage... could they? He patted her shoulder, and sighed, before looking about for a moment.
"Now may not be best. At least one of our number is wounded."
He put his bowstave on the ground and pressed it down, then pulled the string off and wrapped it around his hand before he put it in his pocket.
"I am sorry about your sister... wow, I dont know what to call you. For anyone who is wondering, my name is Arminas. Perhaps we should all introduce ourselves?"
He walked over to the wounded lady and knelt, taking the moss back out.
"Really now, this arrow needs to come out. No more running about and bleeding."

Offline Pariah

• The Guildless
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2006, 08:55:24 PM »
"Jud, of the..."  Jud paused as if to compose himslef.  "Jud of the Sword"

"I only wish that he had what I hold dear waiting for me up in that house.  Vengence is hard to get against a dead man, and sense is even harder to get out of his death of opulence.  But our gods obviously deemed that I no longer deserved what I had, and took it away from me, as our laws commanded.  For these past years I have been wandering the world, as an exile.  Though I know my family, and my tribe, would gladly welcome me back."

"But anyway. (to Nai) Did the fall hurt you?  Or maybe even landing on our rude, stubborn friend?"

(OOC: I stab meself in stomach for apperent cliche-ness of it, but would like to mention that there is more depth to it than that.)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2006, 09:37:11 PM by Pariah »
One can cure oneself of the not un- formation by memorizing this sentence: A not unblack dog was chasing a not unsmall rabbit across a not ungreen field.  Orwell

(13:23:49) (Chinchillas): See? You can write like an 4$$h013 when you're not writing like a pompous 4$$h013.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2006, 09:53:36 PM »
Nai brushed herself off.  "I'm fine.  A little bruised maybe, shaken up.  I don't like that guy.  I'm Nai, by the way."  She frowned.  "Whoever he was, he had to have been lying.  I don't have anything."  She was quiet for a moment.  "At least, anything I can remember.  You don't think..."  She shook her head.  "No, that's silly."
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

• Snake
  • Adept
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2006, 11:19:00 PM »
Having nothing to do to keep her mind off of other matters she started to pace. “ I know what they have of mine. Nai…what do you think is silly. There must be something that links us all or they would not want us. If we could just find out why they want us and what for maybe we can get to it an get what belongs to us back.”   Looking from one person to the other. Knowing that now she would have to share her story. “The reason why they would want me  is for many of reasons.”

She started by telling them her life before any war. Her sisters being born. Then how each of them seamed to be able to have some sort of abilities and how each ability seamed to grow as they got older. Then she told them about the rads upon her village for they where always after one thing. She and her sisters. How her mother and father where always on the move and tried to keep them from knowing that they where different. Then she told them about the fire and how the men tried to find them still. The reason unknown to them. How her mother and father died that night.

“ An so I took each of my sisters and made them charms. If they where ever in trouble I would know by the charm. An when that sister passed away the one who found them would where it in honor of them. I also spread my sisters in many parts of the world to where they could live as ladies. I tried to keep the guards on me. But it seams…it seams I have not dun my job as well as I should have.”  With that she had ended her story. But she looked them all in the eyes to see what they thought. “ Trust me...if they could get my sister than they can do anything. Please keep that in mind.”

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2006, 11:35:54 PM »
Nai shrugged.  "I was just wondering if they've got my past up there.  I can't really remember much beyond five or six years ago.  I don't know why they want me, unless it's because I tend to irritate people, and some of them technically have a claim on me.  But I can't imagine why they'd go to all of this trouble over one little escaped slave.  I mean, yes, I can use a sword very well, but I'm not the best there is.  But I just can't do anything else."  She thought for a minute, then smiled.  "But I have to be somewhere, and they've made me mad.  Besides..."  She frowned slightly.  "I can't stand people who treat other people like possessions.  So I'll come with you and help you get your sister back."

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Callista Miala Moonshade

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: February 21, 2006, 02:02:09 PM »
"Well i know what they have of mine" came a sharp but sweet voice from the darkness. Raven glided smoothly out of the tree's and into the moonlight. "Don't worry i'm dangerous but i won't hurt any of you" Raven looked round the clearing at the many people crowded around "The names Raven by the way" she pulled her hood of her cloak down and gazed into the sky yawning "And i know why there after me as well" Raven smiled sweetly. She leaned against a large oak tree and crossed her arm's over her chest. She looked deeply at the snake girl "sorry i was so rude just to well disappear like that i should really of helped but one of the Bastards stole my sword so i had to get it back. and i'm sorry to hear of your sister. I know what it's like to have a sister taken away from you." Raven looked evily at the river where the man had jumped into. "well what are we going to do then to sort this mess out. My vote is to kill them all it shouldn't be hard, by the seems of it we are all pretty special don't you think?" Raven stopped and smiled nastily like she usally did. 
'What goes up!! Must come down,"

Offline Pariah

• The Guildless
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2006, 02:26:08 PM »
"Aye, you're right it shouldn't be very hard.  Of course this is also coming from the lady that let her sword be stolen from her very own hands.  Special is right.  We have the Elf over there, who's special in that she got shot in the leg instead of her face,  Nai here who has the special powers of only getting burned in the middle of her chest and landing on people, and Arminas, who I don't know, maybe can communicate with the animals in the forest.  A real special bunch if you ask me."

"Not that I'm against helping you get back your family.  It seems to me that our specialness doesn't garantee that'll we'll get out of this quickly."

Offline Andimia

• The last person picked for kickball
  • Lord
  • My hovercraft is full of eels
    • Andimia.Deviantart.com
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: February 21, 2006, 10:46:03 PM »
"Ouch, watch it." Andimia winced as he pulled the moss away. It has started to stick to the drying blood. "Just pull it out we have much more important things to worry about now." She looked at the ground trying to think of one thing important to her.

A little half-elven girl ran around the large open house with a flimsy bow and arrow, shooting sticks out the windows at the chickens outside. "Gotcha!" she would yell as she shot them. Up in the rafters, sitting upon a beam, Andimia read as she always did, the window which shed light from so high up was her favorite reading spot and best of all, her sister couldn't reach her and bug her.
"You should wait untill the arrow hits before you tell them you got them, instead of warning them that you're shooting." she called down to her sister, not lifting her eyes from her book. Andimia suddenly heard commotion outside but didn't pay it anymind untill she heard the most blood-curtling bellow. Startled, Andi dropped her book as she regained her balence. It fell down into the kitchen, landing on the oak table but she didn't notice, her face was against the window. From the village plumed black smoke. Houses burned in the distance, she could see the orcs comming, chasing her father and the remaining villagers. He rallied his people to defend the house but the orcs did not attack them. They halted and a man in red and black robes stepped out from amongst their ranks. He had the most chilling grin upon his face. She watched as they argued for a quick moment before the man shot her father with a bolt of blue light. He fell to his knees in pain. The Wizard then nodded to an orc who stepped forward and removed her fathers head from his body. Andimia's eyes widened, she couldn't move as she watched the orc pick up her father's head by the hair and put it in a bag. They slaughtered the remaining villagers with ease and made their way for the house. Andi looked down around the house frantically her mother was in the kitchen staring out the front window, her slight elven form shaking violently. Andimia started climbing towards the loft. "MOM! AMITH! OUT THE BACK WINDOW TO THE FOREST!" but her mother didn't move. The orcs knocked down the door and her mother snapped out of it, rushing to the wall where various swords hung she drew her own, the one she hadn't wielded since the war.
"Girls, Go now!" she called back as she cut into one orc and then another, but more kept pouring through the door. The little black-hair girl had just made it to the back window when her mother cried out in pain. A blood curtling scream came from the healthy lungs of the child. Andimia kept climbing through the tangle of beams that supported the large house. The orcs had grabbed her sister and now had turned for her. Andi froze on the beam, but saw as they took her mother's head out of the corner of her eye and lifted her necklace from her cold neck. An orc lunged for her and Andi scrambled back out onto a rafter. The wizard looked up into the rafters at the frightned girl with his cold glare, a face she would never forget.
"Burn it." he said flatly.

Andimia shook her head to rid herself of the old memories. Looking at Judd she pointed to the arrow in her shoulder.
"Does this look like a leg wound?" She grinned a bit but it was more of a half wince. "Please, somebody just pull this d**n thing out. Oh, by the way, my name is Andimia."

[edit: fixed grammer and punctuation]
« Last Edit: February 21, 2006, 11:17:01 PM by Andimia »

If a woman can do it better, then by all means let her

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: February 21, 2006, 11:49:29 PM »
"I didn't get burned.  I haven't gotten burned since... well, forever.  And the falling was an accident.  I already said, I'm not special."  Nai leaned over to Andimia, grabbed the arrow, and yanked it out.  "There.  But like I said, I'm a pretty good fighter.  That should count for something."

• Snake
  • Adept
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2006, 12:00:33 AM »
((occ: Raven its daylight right now just for you to know))

She nodded as she lessoned to the others. “ Nai they might have been the ones to have taken you memory. You never know. But what we need to know is how many of them are there and how they work. Who they work for and just what do they want more than anything.”  Then she looked at Jud. “ I seamed to not get named in your list of things we can do. Jud you would not leave me out of your fun game would you?”  Then she looked over to Raven. “ Glad you could join us. As you might have guessed I already know your name. Mind sharing what it is you think they have an why they would want you?” She watched the girls as Nai seamed to have a mind of her own by pulling out the arrow. It was about time. Still on she paced.  Why did it have to be Ama? If it was Maria she might not have to worry as much.

Offline Andimia

• Lord
    • Andimia.Deviantart.com
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2006, 12:29:12 AM »
Andimia didn't notice Nai moving towards her untill she felt the tug at her shoulder. Her arm felt like it was on fire, the pain spread through her entire body, up and down her arm to the tips of her toes. She didn't even notice she was screaming at first. Andimia fell to her knees clutching her shoulder. She swore in a constant string for at least three if not five minutes streight. She jumped to her feet and was pacing and swearing. Then with a flail of her good arm she shouted one last curse to the sky at the top of her lungs. She turned to Nai.
"Thank you." grabbed the moss from Arminas and shoved it into the bleeding wound. She walked over and sat down at a nearby tree her back leaning against its trunk, all of the color removed from her face. "Finally." she huffed.

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2006, 05:57:08 AM »
Raven looked menacinly at Jud "Well obviously you haven't got a clue" she stopped there not wanting to be insulting even though she knew she already had been. Raven turned and looked at the snake girl (still don't know her name) "well i suppose if you really want to know about my past not that it's very intresting" Raven began to talk words falling out of her mouth as if she had said them thousand times and more. "Well first of all there was the lord Berkemp i killed him that was where it all started and then it was the black mage Kie, i was ordered to dispose of him and then i came here for my last job got it done and well here we are. In many citys i am on the wanted list and well in many city's they fear me. I can't see why!" she said thoughtfully looking at the tree opposite. "and if you don't mind i would rather not share what they have of mine" Raven grasped something in her pocket and twiddled it between her middle and fore-finger "And if you don't mind Jud" She said his name with as much displeasure as she could achieve. "If someone comes up behind you while you are trying to fight of three others then it is kind of hard to really keep a hold of your things and it wasn't outta my hand. It had been knocked onto the floor which i had already killed the guard who done that and then that skank knicked it from there and ran. So obviously i had to follow him, but i had to keep in the shadows! My specialty. Of course the fool stopped running to get a drink at this here stream well the fool got what he deserved that all i can say" Raven stopped and glared nastily at Jud "and hark who's talking the person who ran towards where everyone was running away from. Don't think i didn't see that. I saw everything and at least i done my bit"

Offline Arminas

• Journeyman
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2006, 06:12:26 AM »
OOC: Jeez, don't wait up for me, haha... sorry, I cant post now, I'll do it as soon as I get back from school today, promise

Offline Pariah

• The Guildless
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: February 22, 2006, 06:23:23 AM »
"OH!" Bowing deeply Jud went on, "I'm sorry if I insulted your fragile honor oh Great Lad Merc.  My intentions were merely to point out that with mottley crew it's not gonna be as much of a wlak in the park as one would think.  I knows that it'll be hard for you to ever accept the opinion of a barbarian, especially one as decorated as I  So, either startle us with a plan of sheer brilliance, or stop being so optimistic.  There is nothing as deadly as underestimating your opponents, or letting them over estimate you."  As he says this last bit he smiles, showing that all his front teeth have been filed down into points.

"And Nai, if you didn't get burned,...  Well, what's that spot of burnt cloth on you chest?  It's reather large, and one could only assume that if you got hit with something that big, on fire, you'd get burned yourself.  And you're sure you couldn't have possible hit it and been burned, just you aren't feeling it?  I know that can happen, a friend of mine had an arrow get lodged in his arm once, didn't even notice it till we were done and some of the guys started making fun of him."

To Rose, "Im sorry that I didn't include you in my little game.  I can now of course, but only if you tell me your name.  When we first meet I don't think you introduced yourself, and besides, the power to run out of ammunition is nowhere near as interesting as some of these wonders that our friends here have done."

"Arminas, you're familar with this forest and the surrounding countryside, right?  Why don't you fill us in on how the land lies between here and that shack he was talking about?  Maybe any secret passages, or... Do any of you know a demon we can sell our sould to?  I'm sure we can get this done real quick like that."
« Last Edit: February 22, 2006, 06:45:49 AM by Pariah »

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2006, 07:12:45 AM »
Raven looked at Jud in mock sympathy "Ah my boy you know nothing of the power around you, and you know nothing of my power." with a blink of an eye Raven was gone Jud will hear a voice in his ear "And maybe it is you who is underestimating this group. Take a look around we have a young lady who appears to be able to control snakes, another who can heal with fire, myself who can disappear as quick as a flash and reappear somewhere else, Nai who is a good fighter think of all this power put together. Everyone pulling in. What you do not understand is that these people were brought together for a reason. Together they could destroy the world if they wished why do you think they are after us all." The voice faded and Raven appered in the same spot as she had been not long ago. "look at what is here jud power held within a stepping distance. if we help each other then yes this should be easy i am not saying that there will not be wounded there will be."Raven looked round the clearing at the listening faces "All of you have a power inside it's just that you haven't found it yet, some of you are oblivious to your power untill you get angry or hurt and it all comes out like a tidal wave of fury and power. I myself have learnt to control my power. as i can see has our snake charmer here. and our fire and ice lady. we are all powerful in diffrent way's." Raven turned her back on the others quickly and looked between the tree's. there was a small ball of light floating towards the pack. Raven caught it in her hand and held it out for everyone to see "This light let it be all of your guide. Let it help you find your way back if things go wrong." Raven wispered into her hand and then threw the light into the air where a blinding flash covered the clearing. the group will find that they all have diffrent bits of Jewellery in there bags or pockets, they do not need to wear it as long as they keep it close. "these things will protect you if nothing else will. they will guide you through the darkest times and through the hardest times. and they will never leave you. Stay safe one and all" With that said Raven disappered. she reappered somewhere not far away in a tree where the others couldn't see her but she could see and hear them.

OOC: by the way this isn't a mark that i'm leaving it's just that Raven likes her space and she may do that from time to time. If you don't want the jellery you don't have to keep it but it will help keep us all in contact and helps show that one of us is in trouble so we can help. and if any of us get seperated then it will be able to either guide you to the group or guide the group to you. the only thing that can destroy these things is if you are struck by a silver headed arrow. If you think it is a stupid idea say and i will revise my post.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 06:15:15 PM by Callista Miala Moonshade »

• Snake
  • Adept
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2006, 11:22:48 AM »
((Ooc: I love your post Raven it’s a keeper. Btw Jud nice post! Also if you guys don’t mind could you please separate your posts by paragraphs its easier for me to read if you do not mind!))

She shacks her head soft still muttering to herself. “ This is going to be a long day. My name is Roselyn but you might as well call me Snake.”  Looking over to Raven and nodded some. There was no need for her to tell of what they have of hers. Sooner or later they would know when they get into that d**ned house on the hill. She inclined her head to the women named Raven. She indeed had at lest seen what little bit she could do. She had not told them all about her sisters. What they where and each of there powers. She was not only a snake charmer. She along with her sisters where much more…more than even she herself knew. She took out her own charm only to find it was a likeness of cobra.

The wind blowing softly as she looked onto the others. “Raven is right anyone who want to control the world would only need us. That is why we must work together to bet this thing. So then we can control this thing. “Lifting up her head as she made herself stand still. “ Jud both you can Raven are right. We must not  underestimate them but we also need to not underestimate ourselves as well.”   She smiled softly. “If they want us we are going to make them work for what they want.”

Looking back at the village her smile still upon her lips. “One of you need to find that barkeeper he may know more than what he told before. Also we are going to need food among other things. Each of us needs to do what we do best.” Again she started to pace. “We need to split into groups of two. Each of us get what he or she needs and then meet back here to fill each other in with information and work on our skills. We need a plan but we can only form one when we know all the information. Not only that but we need to be on voce. If one of us disagrees we do not move in till we are moving as one. If we work alone then we are more likely to fail. But if we work as one there are no telling what we can do. Agreed?”
« Last Edit: February 22, 2006, 11:42:03 AM by TheSnakeRoselynAlexandra »

Offline Andimia

• Lord
    • Andimia.Deviantart.com
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: February 22, 2006, 12:34:01 PM »
"We don't have to go in forcefully," Andi strained, her complexion pale. "We can slip in quietly, take the girl, and run. We'll have to scout out the building. How many guards, what their shift rotations are, the layout. It's very simple, I've done this many times."