llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: In the moon light  (Read 36463 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline TheSnakeRoselynAlexandra

• Snake
  • Adept
  • Ever so lost with in the mind. Ever so lost...
    • http://www.myspace.com/cateyedmargo
    • Awards
Re: In the moon light
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2006, 12:06:09 PM »
She could feel the wind from the arrow but she knew better than to move an inch. The archer was not aiming at her but another that was just about to shot herself. She smirked softly and shrugged. “I’m one of them…”  With that she grabbed onto the roof top and pulled herself up. Her legs brushing upon the ceiling that was warm from the fire still blazing inside “An your self?”  Her leather skirt rolling with her legs as she flung her arm out. Her dagger cutting into the air and landed into another guard hidden in the darkness. Then she could see a girl trying to run away from the arrows sparing in the air.

“ We must help her…I’ll take the right you take the left?”  It was not truly a question of wither or not he would help. For he had helped her already for what reason she would find out later. Right now all that mattered was getting out alive.  All of them getting out alive.  Leaping from roof top to roof top trying to take the heat off of the other girl in the alleyway. “d**n guards.”  Creeping upon the tiled roof tops as the wind whipped around her form. Already she felt a sprinkle of rain. Grand, just what she needed right then. A slippery rooftop. On she climes her other daggers out and ready. Slipping behind the unsuspected guards and taking out there voices to scream with.
As soon as she had the right side cleared off she waved to the girl. “Are you hurt?”

The moon light gone behind a cloud and so she could not see much. Only shadows. “ Try staying on the right side. I’ll keep it as clear as I can. “ She was just about to go when a thought came to mind. “We must all meet up in the forest just east outside this town. There is a black lake…” Nothing more needed to be said. Right then she had to clear a path for the rest of the group. What they where all alike in she did not know. All she knew was they where being hunted. Or one of them was...and she hated being hunted.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2006, 11:39:15 AM by TheSnakeRoselynAlexandra »
A step behind time. A step behind reason. Only in her mind. For she was before time and before reason. Counting a head. The only way she stays alive.

Offline Pariah

• The Guildless
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2006, 06:34:36 PM »
Jud got to his bag and was on his way to the door as the elf ducked out.  He heard the dull thump of arrows hitting wood and decided that waltzing out of here was out of the question.  On his way to the door he grabbed one of the more disreputable looking bodies and dragged it with him.  He got to the door and knocked it open, flinging the body out.  Before it had hit the groung there were 3 arrows already stickng out of it.

When it finally landed Jud took off running down an alley, he had a meeting in the woods and didn't want to disappoint anyone. 
They were immediately and absolutely recognizable as adventurers... They were hardy and dangerous, lawless, stripped of allegiance or morality, living off their wits, stealing and killing, hiring themselves out to whoever and whatever came. They were inspired by dubious virtues.  China Mieville - Perdido Street Station

Offline Arminas

• My coat is sorta a brownish color...
  • Journeyman
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2006, 08:53:44 PM »
"Just a hermit, looking for a quiet drink and finding that he's going to have to spend a day making new arrows instead."
He sighed and rolled to the side as six arrows hit the roof where he had just been. In the same motion he drew three arrows, in the same manner he had before, but this time he fired them all at the same time, and each arrow found a new home in a guard's chest, either killing him outright or at least delivering enough kinetic energy to knock the man back off his shooting position and make it more than unlikely that he would be getting up anytime soon. He drew another three to take out the last of the archers, but then thought better of it, and held one arrow up to his face before fitting it, muttering something under his breath, and letting it fly. The arrow burst into flame about midway to its target, and slammed into one of the wooden posts holding up the balcony they were firing from. The fire, however, was not orange, but a brilliant blue, and ate through the support with an alarming rapidity. The guards hadnt caught the flame, and were just about to fire when the balcony groaned and shifted to one side, a sound like a gunshot accompanying the timbers snapping, and the guards were sent plummeting to the streets, their shots of course going wildly off. He grinned. Even the smallest spell can sometimes wreak the ultimate in havoc... With this somewhat cheerful thought, he looked over to see the odd snake woman kill the remaining archers. Wow. She's good. Ought to be interesting, maybe I should follow along to this lake...
"Hey! Elf!"
He dropped down next to the injured woman as the snake lady ran away, and motioned for her to stay close.
"Your shoulder okay?"
Arminas strung an arrow and peeked around the corner, trying to see where that other woman had gone, but he couldnt see anything but a very angry guard - who immediately took an arrow in the knee, had it knocked out from under him, smashed his face on the gravel road, and lost conciousness. He looked back at that elf again, and frowned a little.
"Because, you know, here is NOT a great place to be, whether you're on a wanted poster or not."
"Now I did a job, and got nothin' but trouble since I did it, not to mention more than a few unkind words as regard to my character, so let me make this abundantly clear: I do the job, and then I get paid."

"... but if your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you"

Dark-Lord

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2006, 10:05:12 PM »
A man clothed in all black, covering everything except for his eyes jumped from rooftop to rooftop. This was not going according to plan. He held a crossbow in his right hand, but it wasn't his only weapon. He had several knives, daggers, and garrottes hidden beneath his clothes.He finally got to the rooftop that had the outlaws he had been tracking for months.

He aimed his crossbow at each one of them and said, "Don't move, this can be easy, or painful. Your choice."

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2006, 11:07:38 PM »
Nai started making her way out to the door.  The fire didn't scare her; the inevitable structural damage did.  The guards in her way weren't much a threat; she simply carved a path to the door.  It was time to move on.  She headed for the street, dodging guards left and right.  "I just want to leave.  If I had a home, I'd say I wanted to go home.  As it is, I just want to go somewhere quieter.  Please get out of my way."  It didn't look like they would, but at least she had made the effort.
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

• Snake
  • Adept
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2006, 09:42:41 PM »
Soon she had the window cleared and in control. In fact it took her less time that she had given herself to start with. The reason why it went so fast? The man with the strange blue eyes had helped her. Softly she started walking back onto the other roof tops. He might need help getting that elf out of the alleyway. Her foot steps were soft until she heard another male voce. Nothing like the light mocking voce that had killed the guard behind her. This was not the man with the strange blue eyes. Her finger tips already took hold of one of her many daggers. Lightly spinning it around her finger tips as she called out to the man “Let them go or you yourself will find what ever fate you bring them. I will not repeat myself for I find that quite boring.”  Her other hand uncoiling her whip a she then smiled playfully in the darkness. The moon light only reappearing again as she stays crouched in one of the many windowsill. Just who was this man? She had seen him before. She could be almost sure of that. Her jet-black hair flowed with in the wind but she cared not as she snapped her whip right near the mans feet. See how he would like that!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 09:54:46 PM by TheSnakeRoselynAlexandra »
A step behind time. A step behind reason. Only in her mind. For she was before time and before reason. Counting a head. The only way she stays alive.

Offline Arminas

• Journeyman
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2006, 10:15:49 PM »
He was about to run, when he heard the scuff of boots behind him, and spun halfway around, nocking and pulling an arrow back, smoothly, to line up with the man's head.
"Okay, if the painful way is that you're going to cliche' me to death, then I'm scared. Otherwise.... no, I'll have to take the 'I'm getting the hell out of here' way"
Arminas was about to cast an enchantent on the arrow, of some kind of flare perhaps, blind the man... a fireball might hurt others in the closed space. Still... he had to figure a way out of this situation. With rose's arrival, however, that odd snake lady again, he grinned*
"Yeah, I think you have to listen to the lady now. No matter what you do, I can release this bowstring even if you hit me right in the heart, and youd be dead, guaranteed. Or, failing that, In think one of the ladies would take you out... so I think the correct thing to say is, "We can do this the easy way, or the painful way." Lower the d**n crossbow."
That entire line practically dripped with sarcasm - law abiding as he usually was, the guards here were a joke, he had watched them track criminals, followed them completely unseen... they had no skill worth mentioning, and this mans backshooting was getting on his nerves... really he would enjoy shooting the man, though it might be counterproductive to getting the hell out of there...
"Now I did a job, and got nothin' but trouble since I did it, not to mention more than a few unkind words as regard to my character, so let me make this abundantly clear: I do the job, and then I get paid."

"... but if your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you"

Dark-Lord

« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2006, 10:30:40 PM »
"You don't know who your dealing with, do you?" The man dressed in black said casually his crossbow still aimed at Arminas' heart. His eyes showed no sign of fear, only arrogance and intimidation. He reached his left hand slowly behind his back, so not to attract any attention. "We don't want to harm you, just to use your abilities for a better use, a greater good if you will." Behind his back he slipped a small dagger beneath his sleeve and slowly returned his hand to his front, just as carfully as he did when placing it behind his back. He smiled beneath the black coth covering his head and face. "It appears we are at a stalemate, doesn't it?"

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2006, 10:52:39 PM »
Nai fought her way to the door.  Once she got out into the street, it would be much easier to get away.  Unfortunately, the guards would simply not remove themselves from her way.  Her sword flashed, keeping them at a distance.  "I am Fire, I am- urk!"  She looked down at her chest in disbelief.  One of the guards had found an opening, and had taken it.  Three inches of steel protruded from her chest, blood dripping off the tip.  "One's down!" the man shouted, pulling his sword back out.  Nai fell to her knees, feeling light-headed.  Blood trickled out of her mouth.  However, before anyone could move closer to her, the blood spurting from the wound suddenly and inexplicably ignited.  For approximately three seconds, fire seemed to pour out of her chest.  Then, it flickered out, and Nai's head cleared.  She jabbed her sword backwards, killing the man who had scored on her.  Then she rolled to her feet, seemingly none the worse for wear, save a small charred hole in the center of her shirt. 

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Andimia

• The last person picked for kickball
  • Lord
  • My hovercraft is full of eels
    • Andimia.Deviantart.com
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2006, 10:49:01 AM »
(ooc: sorry i haven't posted recently, we had a net outage due to a blizzard, it worked for a moment but by the time i got this typed the net was gone again.)

Andimia closed her eyes again. She heard thoes on the roof talking, the ring of a dagger flung, the thud of a dead body... Andi's shoulder relaxed.... more talking.... a thud out the tavern door followed by arrows slicing through the air. The roar of the fire..... The patter of rain in the distence... more arrows, more lifeless bodies.... a voice called out to her from a rooftop, the snake woman's. She opened her eyes and nodded slowly. Somebody ran out of the tavern.... more footsteps upon the roof and a man called out to her then jumped down near her. Andi still gripped her dagger in her left hand, concealed by her forearm. "Silly human, i'm not an elf." she laughed a bit. "And I believe it is human custom to say excuse me when barging past another." She raised a brow and the man peeked around the corner and let an arrow fly followed by a thud. He didn't seem like a bounty hunter, though her face was on no wanted poster here but there were people searching for her so she was never sure. Andi winced again. "No place is a good place for me at any time. Now could you pull this arrow out please." She went to put her dagger away but then a man with a crossbow approached them, his wepon pointed at the human. She waited a moment to see what he'd do, but that wasn't what concerned her. Who is he hunting?

If a woman can do it better, then by all means let her

Offline Arminas

• Journeyman
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2006, 01:22:53 PM »
"You're not an elf? Well I'm not a human, so I suppose everyone makes mistakes, hm?"
He smiled just a little bit, wolfishly, keeping the tip of his arrow aimed just below the man's throat, and a little to the left... about where he would shoot to hit the man in the heart.
"And as for you, I'm getting an image here, what is it... Ah, yes, I'm dealing with a rather egocentric captain of the guard, who honestly thinks aiming a crossbow at me is going to deter me from leaving. Oh, and coincidentally, I have absolutely no interest in my abilities serving your 'better uses', and I doubt anyone here really does."
He glanced over at the snake woman again, just for an instant, then slid his foot back, to a more stable positon, before saying very quietly, almost imperciptible to Andimia, much less the captain:
"Run when you see an opportunity, miss."
Raising his voice again, he smiled grimly.
"Yes, but when you have the proper method, stalemates are easily broken. For example, were I stalemated by a wolf, I might distract it with something, and escape or shoot it. However, in this particular case, I think I would solve it like this!"
He released the arrow, but it didnt fly to kill the man, instead it traveled about midway and exploded into a brilliant light, like a flare or some kind of flashbomb. Arminas immediately spun as he released the arrow, to get out of the way of the bolt he knew was coming. The man had been holding the crossbow one handed - no one held a crossbow one handed, and with the flare, he was sure it would go off.

Offline Pariah

• The Guildless
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2006, 02:38:20 PM »
Jud didn't stop til he got to the edge of town, not that far really, and turned around to watch the flames burn.  He checked himself and his weapons.  Nothing wrong, a couple of scratches, but his hide was largely intact, and he still had both the knives he had grabbed.  As he put them in his belt by his sword the area around the tavern light up like day, and from where he was Jud thought he saw somebody shooting at the elf that had gone outta the tavern right before him. 

Now there was going to be more death, and he wasn't there for it.  There's a solution to this problem though he thought and he sprinted back down the alley.
They were immediately and absolutely recognizable as adventurers... They were hardy and dangerous, lawless, stripped of allegiance or morality, living off their wits, stealing and killing, hiring themselves out to whoever and whatever came. They were inspired by dubious virtues.  China Mieville - Perdido Street Station

Dark-Lord

« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2006, 05:04:37 PM »
As the flash of light exploded in front of the man in black his finger instantly clenched on his rapid fire crossbow. While he covered his eyes three arrows shot from the end of the crossbow, where they went, he did not know. He opened his eyes to see that his quarry had eluded him. "D**n!" He looked down at his men being slaughtered.

"What is the matter with you?! You have them out numbered, out armed, why aren't you winning?!" A guard with a red sash looked up, fear in his eyes. Not fear of the outlaws, but fear of the man in black.

"They are different s-sir, they s-seem-" he was cut of by an erruption of fire. The man in black clenched his fist around his crossbow. He turned to see a man at the edge of town, not that far away, run into an alley. He smirked and took off after him.

Offline Pariah

• The Guildless
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2006, 08:31:07 PM »
(OOC: Darky I'm running towards you from the edge of town. So you didn't so much take off after me as start running towards me.  Not to mess you up or anything, just trying to clarify our positions a bit.)

As Jud ran down the alley towards the tavern he saw someone in front of him, charging at him in fact.  A guard by the looks of him, ohhh, not just any guard but an officer.  No matter a sword in the gut will fix that.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2006, 09:03:38 PM »
Nai decided it was time to cut and run.  The running was the easy part; the cutting came in when someone got in her way.  Although, for some reason, they seemed to suddenly be a little leery of getting close to her.  It didn't matter.   She caught sight of someone from the tavern running back towards it.  In fact, she'd probably pass him.  Well, if he was stupid, that was his own affair.  She didn't care unless he tried to stop her.  She was vaguely aware of a man in black somewhere behind her; that concerned her more than the fool running towards her.

Offline Andimia

• Lord
    • Andimia.Deviantart.com
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2006, 01:39:18 AM »
Andi ran as soon as the explosion went off. It hurt her ears, and she felt a bolt rush past her head. Every step sent pain shooting through her body so she didn't even notice that she had run a different way then the archer. The forest, just east outside of this town. That's where she was going.... she had no idea why, but it was a destination. The forest, just east outside of this town... There is a black lake… She focused on the words to take her mind off the pain. Andimia could worry about the arrow later. She ducked down a street and kept running, going streight for the forest as she headed east out of the city.
Once she hit the cover of trees she slowed. Her breathing was heavy and difficult, blood soaked the front of her tunic from the wound down. Andi walked onwards untill she came to a lake; It looked more like a pond to her. She quickly climbed a tree where she could see the pond and the forest around her. She always felt safer when she was up high. With a sigh Andi examined her wound in the moonlight and waited to see if others would come.

• Snake
  • Adept
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2006, 10:01:42 AM »
She hated being hunted. An so what could she do other then become the hunter. The explosion lighted up her way in the darkness as she looked at the archer, the man with the blue eyes, who was he? She found the dark clothed man again. Leaping down the roof tops as the rain was now starting to pore from the sky. A arrow found its way past her again nicking her on her arm this time and not hitting a guard. Grinding her teeth so then she would not make a sound. She minded not. Sliding down the roof tops now not bothering to slow down. Speed was something she loved more than anything. Her dagger still spinning in her hand as Snake was coming to the edge of the roof top but she still did not stop. Her whip lashing out into the night as it took hold of one of the many pips on top of the roof top. Grasping a hold of her whip as used it to fling herself onto the other side. There was no time to be spared. She called out to the man running back to them. “ GO BACK!”  The Fool or was he just trying to help like herself? She flung her dagger to the face of the dark clothed man. Not to hurt him. Oh no. She wanted to see his face. Was it the man on the bounty poster. The same face was veiled just like on her bounty poster. Was it him that they wanted and only placed her name on it? If so then why are the guards working for him. Why where the guards afraid of him? Spinning into the alleyway as she again slipped into a windowsill so then she could not be seen. Watching his movements. Looking for a weakness as her other hand went for another dagger. They where gone. It seamed she had used them all already. “d**n it.” Knowing now that she had to go. Had to leave. Leaping down from the roof top as she already started her way to the forest. Not running and not really walking. Just staying with in the shadows.

Soon she reached the forest as she called out softly. “Anyone here?” Looking up to the sky she could see that it would be daylight. But what did that matter to her? Then as she looked up she could see a faint person in the tree tops. It was the women from the alleyway. Already rushing to her as she grasped a hold of a low branch pulling herself up and making her way to her. “Did it go all the way in?” she asked when she reached her. She knew a thing or two about healing when she in fact healed herself all the time. The sun started coming up. An the sky flooded the place with rain. At lest that will cover up my tracks. “Well this is one way to start a morning.”
« Last Edit: February 19, 2006, 03:49:55 PM by TheSnakeRoselynAlexandra »

Offline Pariah

• The Guildless
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2006, 04:40:17 PM »
Jud saw the fire girl come running behind the guard, and off to his left heard someone yell, "GO BACK." Jud realizing that there was probably nothing he could do there.  Sliding to a stop he turned tail and ran, hopefully before anyone with a crossbow got off a shoot at him.

He ran too the forest, and when he got there stopped in the shadows to catch his breathe.  As he wandered further in he thought he heard someone ask if anyone was there.  Well, time to find out what this is all about. "I am," Jud said.

Offline Arminas

• Journeyman
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2006, 04:41:42 PM »
Arminas looked as the woman ran off in a different direction, and cursed under his breath. Nothing was going the way he wanted today. A pity... but then, he could improvise. A crossbow bolt flew at him, and he moved just enough that it missed his face and slammed into the wall near him. He could hear more being fired, and it was all the motivation he needed to forget the woman for now and run. The way she had gone was blocked, so he was forced to turn down yet another alley, where he ran into a dead end.
"Wonderful."
There was a sound of footsteps behind him, and he turned, stringing another arrow, though he stopped, and seemed to listen for a moment. He sighed, then nodded.
"Well at least you found her... I'll be right there."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Minutes later:

A hawk flew down and landed on the branch near andimia, it's piercing gaze examining her, then it tilted its head and looked toward rose. It examined her too, and called out to something, then flew off as Arminas landed on the branch next to Rose.
"Hello again. Mind seeing if you cant find the others while I tend to the wounded?"
His bow was across his back, the string along his chest to hold it there, and he jumped up, caught a branch and swung, landing on a branch just below Andimia. He stuck a hand in his pocket, and pulled out a handful of what looked like a sort of moss, which he offered to her.
'Will help with the bleeding and the pain. You need help, or can you do it yourself?"

Dark-Lord

« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2006, 07:55:16 PM »
"They never go the easy way, they always have to run." he sighed and ran after Jud, he was led into a thick forest. He looked around, his coal black eyes scanning everything, he knew how to hunt, but luckily someone wasn't smart enough to keep quiet.

"I am," someone said in the brush. He turned toward the area the voice came from.

"Come out, I just want to talk." He aimed his crossbow towards where the voice had come from.

Offline Pariah

• The Guildless
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2006, 08:32:48 PM »
From behind him Jud heard someone say, "Come out, I just want to talk."

"Sure," Jud said as he dropped his bag.  "I'm sure you just wanna talk, and will this be before or after you try to kill me?"

Jud drew his sword and dropped down into a low fighting pose.  He talked as he backed up to the small lake, "You know what?  How about you come to me.  I mean, I love talking, almost as much as I love disemboweling people who think that I's stupid.  Or, at least stupid enough to fall for that one."

Offline Andimia

• Lord
    • Andimia.Deviantart.com
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2006, 10:42:41 PM »
Andimia waited untill she heard somebody comming towards her. With her hand on her dagger she waited, then she saw the snake woman. Roselyn called out and Andi waved from her perch. The snake woman ran up and climbed the tree. "Yes, The arrow head is buried fully." The half elf frowned. She heard another peroson out in the forest and then a hawk landed next to her in the tree. Suddenly the rude man was there in the tree with them. Ok, maybe he's not so rude. Andi thought as she looked around, she didn't hear him approach, he just seemed to have fallen out of the sky. Then she heard another voice out in the forest.
"Come out, I just want to talk." It was the dark man from the alley.
"We can worry about me later." Andimia growled as she effortlessly climbed down the tree, even with the pain shooting through her, though she didn't use her right hand at all, she kept it close to her accross her stomach as moving it felt awful. She pulled a dagger as she hit the forest floor and took off towards the other two just as the other man reciprocated the threat.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2006, 10:58:35 PM »
Nai had gotten lost twice.  She had finally managed to find her way out of town, and into the surrounding forest.  "All I want to do is have a quiet drink, and someone's gotta go set the place on fire!"  She wasn't paying much attention to where she was going, just wandering.  She'd get out of the forest and get to a new town eventually.  "Maybe the next town won't have so d**ned many guards..."  Suddenly, her foot slipped on wet leaves and shot out from under her, sending her sprawling.  She had been going down a hill when she slipped, and she tumbled the rest of the way down.  Fortunately, her fall was broken by the black-clad man she crashed into.

• Snake
  • Adept
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2006, 11:08:04 PM »
She looks up as soon as she heard another voce saying “ I am.”  Smiling softly to herself. It seamed so far that they all got out of there safely. Or so she thought in till she heard the words. “Come out I just want to talk.”  She lightly touched the blood eyed mans shoulder and pointed to herself. Her fingers making the motion that she was going to walk toward the voices but for him to cover her incase she needed it. Then she leaped down from the tree tops and grasps the womens arm making hand motions that she needed two of her daggers. With that she grabbed two and leaped back into the tree tops.

She hoped the women would understand that she needed to take a few of her daggers. She smiled as she lifted herself into another branch. Climbing her way up higher in till it would be easy for her to jump from tree to tree. First roof tops now trees? With that she made her way round the two. Her eye set on the man. As soon as she had him in an easy shot place she called out to him. “ I would like to thank you for being easy to catch an now ask that you place down your crossbow. We have you at ever point so no need for us to move. State your calling an be off with you.”  She smiled softly. “ Or you can not bore us to death and just be off. Either way your going to put down the crossbow.” She almost yelled the word crossbow both times so the other would understand what he had.

Then a women seamed to come crashing down an that was all that she needed. “ Grand…” she whispers to herself. Where was that blue eyed man when she needed him?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2006, 11:10:05 PM by TheSnakeRoselynAlexandra »

Offline Andimia

• Lord
    • Andimia.Deviantart.com
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2006, 11:57:33 PM »
Andi heard the snake woman jump out of the tree behind her and felt a hand grip her good arm. The half-elf resisted her natural instinct to attack. She snake woman then flailed her hands around a bit and Andi cocked her head to the side. When she grabbed two of Andimia's daggers the half-elf glared with deadly eyes but figured it was best not to cross her. An enemy of my enemy... Andi reminded herself. She then heard a loud crashing through the forest and saw Nai tumbling down the hill. Andimia peeked out from behind a tree to watch the inevitable collision. Andi almost fell over trying to stifle a laugh.