llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Oh sorry!  (Read 1091 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline TheSnakeRoselynAlexandra

• Snake
  • Adept
  • Ever so lost with in the mind. Ever so lost...
    • http://www.myspace.com/cateyedmargo
    • Awards
Oh sorry!
« on: February 03, 2006, 03:39:42 PM »
New girl posted in another persons thing! Sorry! Anyway  I'm am going to just repost what I posted in there for now I feel truly dim witted.... ~ grins~ I guess it happends right? Anyway again here is a feel for how I wirte tell me if its ok...

Quote from: FeelforhowIWrite
The sun light awakened her to a new start of the day. But what would the day bring her? The question alone resounded inside her mind replaying from time to time. Asking the question that she could not have the answer to. What was going to happen to her and her family? Even if she was the first born of the family she softly wonders if her little sisters where more so wiser than herself?

Brushing aside the fallen leafs and picking herself off of the ground. Shacking off the bad feelings of night as her boots crunched upon the dry leafs. As always her snake like hips rolled from side to side. Leather shirt brushing along her legs giving her plenty of room to move with out a sound, like the serpent she was nicked named after. Snake’s given nick name came from her fallen victims. Still not all of them felt her so called serpents bite. Only few, the few made her who she was this day. Traveling up her torso her creamy corset was out side of her lightly battered shirt. Even that could not console her womanly fetchers, legs strong but tanned by the sun.

Never was Snake afraid of hard days work. Although Snake might complain to her sisters from time to time that they should be thankful of what she had given up for them. They where ladies after all, and she was a thief assassin. Still she would have not wanted any other life. For what women could jump off of the roof tops the way she did? What mere women could sneak into the kings very home? Always taking on the jobs none would take just to prove to the world that a woman was not just a thing to be trampled on. That was what got her into her whole mass in the first place.

The End! lols or is it?

Edit(AG): Formatting and paragraphing
« Last Edit: February 04, 2006, 07:47:47 AM by Ancient Gamer »
A step behind time. A step behind reason. Only in her mind. For she was before time and before reason. Counting a head. The only way she stays alive.

Online Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Plot Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
Re: Oh sorry!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2006, 07:22:31 AM »
Welcome Snake. Would appreciate it if you wouldn't take any contracts on Citadelians, we tend to stick together and I think it would be bad for your business.

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.

Offline Ancient Gamer

• Hammer of the Citadel
  • Emperor
  • Enough about you, let's talk about me!
  • Awards 2013 Best Play By Post Game Elite Systems Guild Elite Plot Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Golden Creator
    • Coldforged Home
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2006, 07:49:41 AM »
Welcome! Welcome! Enjoy your stay Lady Thief Assassin with rolling snake hips
Authentic Strolenite™©®

"Secretly a Squirrel"
Guild Master of the Squirrelati
Scourge of Nutanuns!
Harbinger of Acorns!

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2006, 11:26:12 AM »
Yo.
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline Andimia

• The last person picked for kickball
  • Lord
  • My hovercraft is full of eels
    • Andimia.Deviantart.com
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2006, 08:09:56 PM »
Hello and welcome to the wild world of strolen!  :hyper:

If a woman can do it better, then by all means let her

• Snake
  • Adept
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2006, 11:06:45 PM »
Thanks! I am just happy to be back to writting again. You guys have not a clue how much I have missed it! Anyway I'll warn you guys now I'll mostly be on late at night so if I don't answer back as fast as you wish it that is why. Anyway going to see if anyone read anything I have posted....who knows might run into some luck lols btw just call me Rose guys....or Snake
A step behind time. A step behind reason. Only in her mind. For she was before time and before reason. Counting a head. The only way she stays alive.

Offline POG

• Knight
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2006, 09:57:57 PM »
Welcome to the Citadel, Rose.

I think with us being a far flung lot you'll find that "late at night" is a subjective thing. 

Looking forward to reading your writing.

"rolling hips" eh, can't be mad at that...

POG
"Pain can be your greatest ally, from pain you can learn to apply it, endure it and avoid it. Without pain there is no understanding of reality. If you never get hit with the things you strike out with every thing you know is pure fiction."

The Ares Chronicles

• Snake
  • Adept
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2006, 10:57:14 AM »
lols it seams that your not the only one who thinks that my " rolling hips"  are more than welcomed! ~ Grins~ Lets see how this story plays out shall we?