llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: . Exquisite entry .  (Read 4472 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Alia

• Nomad
    • http://www.geocities.com/totrsmn/
    • Awards
. Exquisite entry .
« on: March 16, 2003, 09:22:20 PM »
Exquisite young woman makes an entrance garbed in a gown and cloak of earthy hues with a verrin hawk peacefully resting upon her gloved hand without jesses. The intelligent eyes of the bird of prey scope the room as Alia smiles at her companion. Her flaxen tresses sway around lean shoulders as she progresses and then pauses, hoping someone would approach her and perhaps provide guidance.
. . Alia . .
. Siren . of . the . Dunes .

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.

. . http://www.geocities.com/totrsmn/ . .

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild NPC Guild Elite Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
. Exquisite entry .
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2003, 11:10:36 PM »
A short, brown-haired woman wanders past, fiddling with a bag of marbles.  "Oh.  Hello.  I'm Ria Hawk.  Welcome to the Citadel.  Make yourself at home, and pay no attention to the truly wierd things that are quite likely to happen soon.  Kassil has donuts, if you want some.  He should be by soon."
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Kassil

• Phantasm of the Millenium
  • Master
  • Infinitely Improbable
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Golden Creator Elite Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Hall of Heroes 10
    • K's Lair
    • Awards
. Exquisite entry .
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2003, 01:14:52 AM »
A large reptilian head - quie like that of a dragon, although the scaled wolf-like ears atop the skull offer an odd picture compared to the classic dragon - emerges from a nearby stable, looking quite fearsome for a moment as the wide-open mouth has many sharp teeth shine in the sunlight... Then Kassil finishes his yawn, and turns a curious blue-green eye on the newcomer.

"Welcome to the Citadel. I'm the resident dragon, as it were. Make yourself at home, claim a few rooms in the Citadel proper, and relax. Pay no mind to the squirrels and penguins, they're mostly harmless."

A long tail tipped with a lethally sharp spike emerges from the shadows of the stable, and deposits a small sack next to the newcomer. "...Have a doughnut."
"I grab the sword!"
"Mmkay, you're dead."
"What!?"
"You just grabbed the sword of the god you were just personally responsible for banishing from the world for the next ten thousand years. You just got zapped by around a billion volts of Angry Divine Power. You're dead."

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
. Exquisite entry .
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2003, 02:05:10 AM »
you hear a voice from one of  the south alleys ,"welcome to the citadel stranger"  feel free to wander around the citadel  :)
the new gods of palladium have arrive  you can run and hide but soon you willl die.

Offline Lady Wiccan Wolf

• Adept
    • http://shadowdragons69.proboards2.com/index.cgi
    • Awards
. Exquisite entry .
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2003, 07:56:49 AM »
*A she-wolf, rises, stretches, then pushes a bowl of popcorn towards the newcomer*  Welcome Alia.
The moonlight reflects off her silvery-blue fur, tis the she-wolf stalking through the night.

Offline Fiokar_Dracolas

• Guardian
    • Awards
. Exquisite entry .
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2003, 11:29:56 AM »
Out of the shadows strides a black skinned elf, strumming a guitar. "Greetings fair lady. Welcome to the Citadel. Might I play a song for you whilest we await the others to arrive?"
Anything is possible. Anything at all. However, probability is another matter....

Online Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Plot Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
. Exquisite entry .
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2003, 04:05:50 PM »
The offered popcorn begins to move and tremble of its own accord. Moments later a pair of antlers emerge followed by a most adorable squirrel. Popcorn is stuck on a couple of th antlered points and the squirrel casually flips onto his back using the popcorn as an improvised beanbag type chair.

"I thought I heard voices. Very pleased to meet you, glad you found us!"

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
. Exquisite entry .
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2003, 05:57:22 PM »
A barrel full of sailor's grog rolls across the courtyard, chased by a penguin in a ridiculous pirate's captain getup with a wooden toy sword.

"Yarr!" he yells, dashing by. "Me grog! Welcome, sultry sand maiden, and all that. Wish I could talk more but I gots ter catch me grog!"
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline Alia

• Nomad
    • http://www.geocities.com/totrsmn/
    • Awards
. Exquisite entry .
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2003, 06:01:51 PM »
Alia's vivid sapphire eyes watch each entity with curiosity. She releases a soft laugh at the comical creatures and scene, then she verbalizes in a suave and musical tone. "It is a pleasure to meet you all...I am glad that I am so welcomed!"

In one stately motion Alia declines her striking countenance in greeting. Preciosa emits a gentle squawk and with a delicate hand Alia retrieves a quantity of popcorn and bestows a piece to the gallant hawk. Eagerly the hawk seizes the portion and consumes it. She also extracts a donut from the pack that was positioned by her by the dragon-like being, Kassil.  Alia rotates to confront the male elf as crimson lips spread into a affable beam and then she emits a statement that goes accordingly: I would enjoy some tunes after such a arduous trek.â€?

. . Alia . .
. Siren . of . the . Dunes .

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.

. . http://www.geocities.com/totrsmn/ . .

Offline Karad'as

• Journeyman
    • Awards
. Exquisite entry .
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2003, 07:21:27 PM »
A dragon comes flying from the nearby mountains
"Greetings and welcome. I´ve nothing to offer but my friendship hope its enough.."
There are only two unlimited things:
The universe and human stupidity,
and I'm not so sure about the universe.

Offline Fiokar_Dracolas

• Guardian
    • Awards
. Exquisite entry .
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2003, 03:08:27 PM »
The elf grins at the dragon, as he starts playing some gentle music on his guitar, "Since when does one need to offer more then friendship Karad'as? Besides, you bring your own sense of madness to the group, and that counts for much here."
Anything is possible. Anything at all. However, probability is another matter....

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
. Exquisite entry .
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2003, 05:51:18 PM »
ifrid start walking away and says " they always forget to say hello to the vampire i must hurry the sun is rising  goodbye my friends i got a get back to the south of the citadel to the cementery
the new gods of palladium have arrive  you can run and hide but soon you willl die.

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • Mathom loves me
  • Awards Locations Guild 2013 Most Upvoted Comment Lifeforms Guild Item Guild 2012 Lifeform of the Year Golden Creator 5
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
Re: . Exquisite entry .
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2014, 03:07:32 PM »
A green-eyed, s**t-brown haired wise-ass appears, garbed in a straight-jacket and eating a Twizzler hands-free.

He kicks the elf in the eye, stabs the vampire, spits at the dragon, molests the she-wolf, and tosses the antlered squirrel.

"This is the lamest greetings thread ever" he says and runs away.  :P
Strolenati Guild – Adept-Seeker
Dwarven Guild – Ironball Steelbutter
Level 2
STR: 4 | END: 3 | CON: 3 | DEX: 4 | CHA: 3 | INT: 3
Authentic Strolenite™©®
ex-illuminati Strolenati
Down with elves

Offline Scrasamax

• The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • 20% Cooler
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Elite Systems Guild Gold Creator 10 Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Questor
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
Re: . Exquisite entry .
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2014, 09:48:31 AM »
Ah, the internet of 2003

Stout Lagerale of the Dwarven Guild
STR: 4 | END: 4 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 4

Tentacle Tentacle Sanity Schmanity