llamaenterhear

Author Topic: Getting stuck with baby names  (Read 199 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Marissap

• Nomad
  • Dazed and Confused
    • Awards
Getting stuck with baby names
« on: July 21, 2016, 02:52:18 AM »
Hello all , me and my husband gonna become parents with in next 1 month . we are just getting confused about baby names. if my husband suggest me any name , then i don't like that name and if i suggest him any name ,  he is not appreciate that name. so , what can i do?? i want serious help from you guys. please suggest me some websites or some cute and unique names of baby girls and baby boys..?? :( :( :( :huh: :huh: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 01:26:16 AM by Marissap »

Offline EchoMirage

• Caffeinated Alcoholic Blood
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Medice cura te ipsum
  • Awards Golden Creator 5 Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Master Questor NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite
    • Awards
Re: Getting stuck with baby names
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 06:06:50 AM »
You're sure you want baby name advice from a bunch of RPG geeks? Little Arwen Undomiel will be so happy :D
"Captain, the buttocks are moving from the pink into the red and purple spectrum! We cannot maintain this rate of spanking any longer!"

Authentic Strolenite (though spanked) (C) (R)

Offline valadaar

• Lord Ascendant of Typos
  • Emperor
  • Awards Hall of Heroes 10 Master Questor Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Locations Guild Elite Article Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2016, 07:10:09 AM »
There are lots and lots of names available through Google search. Thats the site I would recommend.
If you are looking for oddball ones, then RPG name generators could give you something, though chances your kid would hate you growing up.

And here is a focused group on reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/babynames

Still not sure why you are hitting an RPG site for this :)

Human Strolenati
         Strolenati Guild
         DwarvenGuild - Dorak Stonehammer
         Weavers Guild
         Level 3
         STR: 4| END: 4| CON: 4| DEX: 4 | CHA: 3 | INT: 7
         Authentic Strolenite™©®

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • Raconteur
  • Awards Locations Guild 2013 Most Upvoted Comment Item Guild Lifeforms Guild 2012 Lifeform of the Year Golden Creator 5
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2016, 12:33:53 PM »
Boy
Yeshpotoom Kahlai

Girl
Nnnuuuuuuur'c'c
Authentic Strolenite™©®

PoisonAlchemist: Man Muro, you boost my confidence and then you just go crush it with a heartbreaking work of staggering genius.
Pariah: Don't tell him things like that, if his head gets any bigger he'll float off like a weather ballon :p

Offline EchoMirage

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Medice cura te ipsum
  • Awards Golden Creator 5 Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Master Questor NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2016, 03:57:19 PM »
Boy:
Thorleifur

Girl:
Gwenhyfar
"Captain, the buttocks are moving from the pink into the red and purple spectrum! We cannot maintain this rate of spanking any longer!"

Offline Marissap

• Nomad
  • Dazed and Confused
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2016, 01:30:23 AM »
Thank you all for giving me some suggestions. your suggestions are really valuable to me and Valadaar , Thank you for suggesting me website and i can surely google it. can any 1 tell me more names of some websites???

Offline EchoMirage

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Medice cura te ipsum
    • Awards