llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hello infamous children of the dunn  (Read 2696 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Gargant

• Nomad
    • Awards
Hello infamous children of the dunn
« on: March 15, 2003, 01:55:49 PM »
My name Gargant i hail from the icy mountains of Grog. I am here to tell u the countless strories of my world, Cornia. If you would like to begin a discussion or share tales from our different worlds, please dont hesitate.
Gargant4eva

Offline Kassil

• Phantasm of the Millenium
  • Master
  • Infinitely Improbable
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Golden Creator Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • K's Lair
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2003, 04:51:09 PM »
Greetings, and welcome to the Citadel. As long as you come in peace, you're welcome here. Kick back, relax. Kassil reaches into his lair with his tail, then the 20-foot-long reddish-brown dragon with the wolflike ears offers a box of doughnuts to the newcomer. Have a doughnut, and expect madness to swarm.
"I grab the sword!"
"Mmkay, you're dead."
"What!?"
"You just grabbed the sword of the god you were just personally responsible for banishing from the world for the next ten thousand years. You just got zapped by around a billion volts of Angry Divine Power. You're dead."

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2003, 07:40:35 PM »
"But I thought swarm season wasn't until next month..."  A short, brown-haired woman wanders past.  "I dunno, though.  It's always crazy round bout here."
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Plot Guild
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2003, 02:42:14 AM »
Swarm season was last month, corn season in next month, it was in the memo.

Welcome Gargant, we are pleased you fell through the dark maelstorm that landed you here.

Cornia sounds interesting, I have an eye for details and would love to see you tell your tail.  :wink:

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.

Offline Kassil

• Phantasm of the Millenium
  • Master
  • Infinitely Improbable
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Golden Creator Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • K's Lair
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2003, 06:12:25 AM »
...But I thought that Lady Wiccan Wolf, Karad'as, and I were the tail-tellers, being the ones with the most dramatic tails...
"I grab the sword!"
"Mmkay, you're dead."
"What!?"
"You just grabbed the sword of the god you were just personally responsible for banishing from the world for the next ten thousand years. You just got zapped by around a billion volts of Angry Divine Power. You're dead."

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
welcome
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2003, 06:40:20 AM »
a dark figure enter the room and see you ,"dont be afraid i only feed on my enemies blood and you are a friend ,feel free to wander the south of the citadel my vampires won´t atck you , you have my blessing and welcome to our homeworld"
the new gods of palladium have arrive  you can run and hide but soon you willl die.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2003, 05:51:14 PM »
"YARR! Travellers from the icy mountains of Grog are always welcome in the Citadel, unless they're not welcome in the Citadel, at which point they are given  angry glares until they leave. Good grog!" says a penguin, waddling around and waving a wooden toy sword in the air. "D'arr!"
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline Karad'as

• Journeyman
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2003, 07:05:04 PM »
A dragon comes flying from the caves in the mountains nearby.
Greetins Gargant, you are welcome. Some day we should talk about your life in the icy mountains. I also live in mountains but i dont like the cold i d rather live in the heart of volcanoe where it is warm, more suitable for me.
There are only two unlimited things:
The universe and human stupidity,
and I'm not so sure about the universe.

Offline Lady Wiccan Wolf

• Adept
    • http://shadowdragons69.proboards2.com/index.cgi
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2003, 08:04:59 PM »
*sits upon a warm rock, brushing her long silvery-blue tail*  Greetings, and indeed, Kassil and I have wonderful tails.  *winks*

*hands Gargant bowl of popcorn*  Enjoy and have fun.
The moonlight reflects off her silvery-blue fur, tis the she-wolf stalking through the night.

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2003, 02:13:12 AM »
:shock: ahhh be carefull with that sword camptain ,remember vampires dont like wood sharp things :?
the new gods of palladium have arrive  you can run and hide but soon you willl die.

Offline Fiokar_Dracolas

• Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2003, 11:35:33 AM »
"Hahaha. No I imagine they don't." laughs the drow, as he wanders over, "Welcome to this place of sane insanity Gargant. I do hope that we don't scare you off. I would enjoy hear what stories you are willing to tell."
Anything is possible. Anything at all. However, probability is another matter....