llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: I'm back...  (Read 930 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Alexia

• Lallana Stahl
  • Adept
  • Danielle
    • Darken Desire
    • Awards
I'm back...
« on: January 14, 2006, 03:33:34 PM »
Well, well, well if it isn’t one of my favorite sites…Strolen…

Yes, yes, we all know my reputation, but actually you’ll be surprised to find that I am back and doing well. A few things happened while I was away. I’m sure everyone knows that America has landed war in Iraq. Well both of my oldest brothers are serving in Iraq and well the second oldest (not the eldest), died a month past. Please don’t give me your condolences, I already have them and it’ll get me to be more upset.

However, we also moved into a new house and I finally am able to say, I have a brand new computer as well as the Internet in my bedroom. I have worked on several stories as well as new rpg sites. I’m collecting ideas to gather around and share them off and hopefully make a better (and more clear), story. That way, there won’t be the OOC’s since it’ll be an OOC-based line.

Since I’ve been gone, I’ve been able to work on my writing, better etiquette in writing, but I’ve got one problem. I seemed to have found a pet peeve in writing. I can’t stand immature writings. Looking back at TROLM, I have read and re-read the introduction and have found it’s ultimate weakness. Now I ponder whether I should redo it again and make more…interesting, or leave it be and just continue on. Either way I’ll make a decision when I’m more comfortable in getting back online and changing ways.

As for school, it’ll be harder and my time for the Internet will be limited (by my choice). My classes are honors and college bound honors and so… people should get the jest.

I’m glad to say I’m back in writing and I’m changing some ways.

~Danielle
I wear that yellow ribbon.

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Questor Locations Guild Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Plot Guild
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
Re: I'm back...
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2006, 04:43:13 PM »
Welcome back Alexia. Been doing our own changes around here ourselves so I can understand what you are saying. The status quo isn't my style as there is always something to learn and something to improve.

So glad you are back in whatever capacity. Good luck with the classes too!

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.

Offline Ancient Gamer

• Hammer of the Citadel
  • Emperor
  • Enough about you, let's talk about me!
  • Awards 2013 Best Play By Post Game Elite Systems Guild Elite Plot Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Golden Creator
    • Coldforged Home
    • Awards
Re: I'm back...
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2006, 06:19:00 PM »
Welcome back Alexia! It is good to have you back!
Authentic Strolenite™©®

"Secretly a Squirrel"
Guild Master of the Squirrelati
Scourge of Nutanuns!
Harbinger of Acorns!