llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: necromancer arrives  (Read 979 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline necromancer

• Journeyman
  • Twisted
    • Awards
necromancer arrives
« on: January 14, 2006, 09:50:22 AM »
hello Strolen. i am necromancer. i've just arrived and i just want to introduce myself. you'll be seeing a lot more of me.
A necromancer is only evil in the eye of those who hate him and only hated by those who do not understand him.

Offline necromancer

• Journeyman
  • Twisted
    • Awards
Re: necromancer arrives
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2006, 09:56:15 AM »
oh and by the way i like writing fantasy set in roman/greek times. I also am a bit villin cos my sorries tend to be really dark and sad
A necromancer is only evil in the eye of those who hate him and only hated by those who do not understand him.

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Plot Guild
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2006, 12:29:58 PM »
Hello necromancer. Mind telling us what your country of origin is? Ireland?

Very happy you found us and am looking forward to reading your stuff!!

(You may want to fix up your grammar and punctuation, especially if you are more of a writer, as it is a pet peeve of many on the site and makes it uncomfortable for us to read.)

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2006, 02:44:04 PM »
I live in a giant bucket.
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline necromancer

• Journeyman
  • Twisted
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2006, 07:34:56 PM »
I live in a giant bucket.
thank strolen and very funny penguin. sorry about the spelling but i was in a rush to introduce myself. by the way i love what you have done with the place  :hyper:

ps: my first language is english and i know no irish, i don't role play but i write and i am currently doing my juinor cert.  :x

Offline Pariah

• The Guildless
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2006, 05:00:48 PM »
Welcome necromancer, glad you could join us in our wonderful zoo.  Just don't taunt the dragons, pet the things that swim with the Capt., and if anyone offers you anything besides mead give it to the bouncy thingy first. (bouncy)->:hyper:

I know a fat penguin who lives in a shoe, he looks like a (chum) bucket, and he smells like one too.
They were immediately and absolutely recognizable as adventurers... They were hardy and dangerous, lawless, stripped of allegiance or morality, living off their wits, stealing and killing, hiring themselves out to whoever and whatever came. They were inspired by dubious virtues.  China Mieville - Perdido Street Station