Extraneous Voices of Picayune > Citadel Tavern

How did you become a Strolenite in the first place?

<< < (10/11) > >>

Strolen:
If I had a nickel for every time somebody found this place like that....

caesar193:
I, like dracklar, was a-searching for some material on the Internet. And lo and behold, I came across the Citadel. I think the first sub I saw was the spider's basin? At least, I think it was the spiders basin, and am too lazy to refine it. Anyways, after finding this place, I forgot about it for a bit, and then refound and joined this place. And ever since, I have been wowing everyone with the god-like quality of my sub, routinely getting 5/5, and getting numerous praises along the lines of "we should allow 10/5 so we can award it to caesar193."*

And then recently, I have founded the best guild the citadel has seen in the 'Guild Fever' that swept the area. The cartographer's guild was a beautiful thing, and all the Strolenites hit themselves over the head with a wet sock when they saw it, and realized they had not come up with it.*

*Note: this may be slightly exaggerated. Viewer discretion is advised.

Mourngrymn:
I was simply spawned from a sub... or one of MoonHunters pseudopods.... either way Im here forever in some form or another.

Gossamer:
I can't remember, I've been lurking for so long. I'm willing to bet though that it was through Johnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Four's Roleplaying Tips.

Edit: But that's more how I found the site... I became a member because I was bored one day and wanted to write stuff that people could see.

MysticMoon:

--- Quote from: Gossamer on July 28, 2013, 12:18:36 PM ---But that's more how I found the site... I became a member because I was bored one day and wanted to write stuff that people could see.

--- End quote ---

Tell the truth, Gossamer. Like me, your enormous ego wouldn't let you just sit on the sidelines :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version