Extraneous Voices of Picayune > Citadel Tavern

Here's an idea: Gravy Chips

<< < (2/3) > >>

Pieh:
They already have Chocolate Soda, I've only seen it in Diet form though. As for what type of Gravy: I would probably say it would start with your standard Brown Gravy and if it was a big hit it might expand to the other Gravy Subtypes.

Siren no Orakio:
Diet Double Fudge Soda isn't soda. It's rat poison. *shudder*

I saw steak flavored chips at the store the other day, better go fast with your gravy.

Kinslayer:
Anyway, like I was sayin', gravy-chips is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, gravy-chip-kabobs, gravy-chip creole, gravy-chip gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple gravy-chips, lemon gravy-chips, coconut gravy-chips, pepper gravy-chips, gravy-chip soup, gravy-chip stew, gravy-chip salad, gravy-chips and potatoes, gravy-chip burger, gravy-chip sandwich. That--that's about it.

Druid_Wiking:

--- Quote from: Roack on November 26, 2005, 09:40:36 PM ---
Back to Gravy, what about Vegetarians? Would we have some sort of soy gravy chips?

--- End quote ---

I am sick of soy. we (vegetarians)do not need special treatment. we are the freaks who go against nature. Gravy chips are gravy chips are gravy. I spike orange soda with ginseng. Why is there no ginseng coffee creamer, I have to make my own. If you need ginseng coffee cream recipe, reply. And back to chips ... there should be popcorn flavored pringles. Better yet, pad thai flavor.
     I believe in the power of pringles, pizza, and soda, to attract stoners to ailing games, that don't need good players, but rather any players, and to keep them playing. I will bow, to the ancient edible d20, and I am rambling.

Ylorea:
To be honest, and it is hard ot burn down an idea of Pieh to be honest, I personally do not like all those wonkey chips flavors, so I am almost at the point where I would like to go back to pop-corn (salted version) only.
I for one would not even glance at gravy flavored chips... I think it is a bad idea.

With kind regards,

Ylorea

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version