Extraneous Voices of Picayune > Citadel Tavern

Here's an idea: Gravy Chips

(1/3) > >>

Pieh:
  Just for fun I thought I would mention an idea I've had for some time now. Gravy Flavored Potato Chips. C'mon. They made Ketchup, Pickle, Salt and Pepper, and those crazy Dorrito 3D things. Just let me know what you think of Gravy Flavored Potato Chips. Would you buy them? I think they would be great on a turkey sandwich. Also feel free to mention any other type of chips you would like to see. Like mustard, or popcorn, or something. I know this has nothing to do with roleplaying (and understand that this may fetch me a verbal beating) but I'm a little bored and feel the need to do something. Besides, this may yet have some roleplaying potential. What if the your PCs had to.. uh, I don't know. Something to do with a crazy wizard making potatos into thinly sliced potions. Well, have fun with this one.

:hyper: :hyper: GRAVY CHIPS! :hyper: :hyper:

Kinslayer:
In hindsight, this seems like one of those obvious ideas, that you are surprised no one thought of before.  I think it's a great idea. Also, for many gamers, roleplaying and chips go together like roleplaying and... soda...

Pariah:
Here, here
All gyrate uncontrolably at the joy of GRAVY CHIPS!!!!!(Elevnty-One)!!!

Scrasamax:
Now there are many kinds of gravy. White gravy, and there is the standard brown gravy. What about turkey gravy or savory mushroom gravy?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Roack:
Well seeing as how kinslayer mentioned soda, and I've been having an odd flavor idea about that... CHOCOLATE SODA

Back to Gravy, what about Vegetarians? Would we have some sort of soy gravy chips?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version