llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Phase I in work - Go Categorize!  (Read 878 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Plot Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
Phase I in work - Go Categorize!
« on: October 26, 2005, 10:46:59 PM »
Phase I Transfer of all current submissions over to V2.0.
- This will allow the admins to go through and recategorize all the submissions into the new category system.
- You can HELP by categorizing YOUR OWN submissions if you want to get us closer to world domination faster. Simply log in, bring up your submissions and edit them to reflect the categories you want them in.
-This will not affect anything over here so continue to go about your daily routine and do not raise the suspicion of any non-Strolenites.

I thank those of you visiting V2.0 and updating your own submissions. We would prefer you did your own submissions. You already know them because you wrote them and you get the bonus of getting them categorized exactly where you want them.

So, if you haven't started yet, Please head over to www.rpgcitadel.com and take a look through your submissions and update them to the new category system. We would greatly appreciate it!!

One minor caveat though, the plot's categories are in flux at the moment so you might want to wait on updating those. Hopefully in the next few days we will figure something out. Join the conversation in the Sticky thread in the Rebuild Forum if you have any thoughts!

Go Categorize!

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.