llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Major Explosion Rocks Citadel  (Read 844 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Plot Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
Major Explosion Rocks Citadel
« on: October 24, 2005, 11:19:37 PM »
Due to a giant misguided finger, the site WAS deleted. All those that predicted this day, well, d**n you! Just a minor glitch in our world domination conspiracy but we weren't down for long.

The long term effects of the temporary deletion are not known. Scientists from all over the world have hastily organized a private StrolenCon to discuss and research the far reaching ripple of tonights evens.

"It is not going to be the same around here," said Dr. Frulitoop and I happen to agree with him.

Any threads with attachments (which I can't find at the moment) might suffer from diaper rash and unknown errors. Please, use baby powder and caution when adventuring in these threads. Your BACK button is your friend.

Feel free to report any errors you come across as I might be able to pinpoint the cause and erradicate the devil code that is causing it. Copy and pasting the entire error would be very nice.

Above all STAY CALM...don't FREAK OUT (unless that is your normal state). The worst has happened and like Gloria Gaynor said to me yesterday "We Will Survive"

Thanks.

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.