llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Enter Eschalon (join my campaign)  (Read 4132 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Lord Necronal Of Antioch

• Nomad
    • Awards
Enter Eschalon (join my campaign)
« on: September 28, 2005, 10:06:25 PM »
I came up with a concept for a scenario and wish to test it out....some of my old group remains but many of them left to become DM's over a dispute over who gets the item...nevermind that. anyway Its in a fantasy setting medievil times on a planet covered in many islands( be prepared to shell out boat fares) I ned players to email me their chars if they hope to join my game. it will be held online in AIM chat (its free to download) and you must also choose an element.....(you'll find out what it does later) the only elements left are:

earth, water, wind, plant, and thunder

I hope to get a few people in my game. we already have an elven fighter in the party and I would like a little diversity so please pick some  diverse classes and races.....sure a party of 4 fighters and 2 clerics would be awesome.... but everyone would take the same exact things every level and that would get boring. anyway I hope to see you all and this will be story based not so much kick in door play so be prepared to talka lot more than simply killing things.
For Duty and Insanity,
Lord Necron

Offline Cennil

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Re: Enter Eschalon (join my campaign)
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2006, 01:58:32 AM »
What kind of system are you using, and what setting? What sort of classes would we play? Is there magic? What about monsters?

Id like to make a character, but Id like to know that kind of stuff beforehand so I don't do anything wrong :)