llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: The Secret War.  (Read 19617 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Sydney Cain

• Death Merchant
  • Journeyman
  • I'm one badass dude.
    • Awards
Re: The Secret War.
« Reply #75 on: January 19, 2006, 10:09:27 PM »
 Sydney could only see black. He hurt all over, and wondered what was happening outside. I took the fight too lightly. I cant believe he beat me! I hope they got him. Sydney began to see light coming in on him. He saw the blurry image of Nigel picking up the rocks ontop of him. Sydney stood up slowly. He dug through the wreckage and found his whip. He walked over to Scarlip. "So" he said calmly, rage burning in his eyes, "you ready to talk?" Scarlip shot him an angry look, then he tried to lunge at him, but Anya's sword kept him in place. "Wrong answer!" Sydney began to whip him, he didnt stop until he fell on his knees. The pain he felt was astounding, he needed to rest."Make him talk, I need to rest." Sydney looked over at the other werwolves, who stupidly stood there. He laughed. Stupid animals, their next.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2006, 02:29:14 PM by Sydney Cain »
The strong survive and the weak will be slain. Which are you?

Offline Callista Miala Moonshade

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: January 20, 2006, 08:22:25 AM »
Anya looked at Sydney. She then turned to scarlip and began to walk backwards and forwards in front of him. "you know what we want to know don't you" The wolf tugged and tugged on the sword "scum" he cried out i "will kill you ALL" Anya laughed a cold merceless laugh. "you can try for all the good it will do you" Anya turned to redwick and smiled "we will have to do this the hard way cause i don't think he wants to talk. The lapdog wants to keep his master's secret a secret" she laughed again as she saw Scarlip sramble for the sword and tugging as hard as he could "I'm not a lapdog" he shouted over her laugh.
'What goes up!! Must come down,"

Offline Redwick

• Adept
  • Merry half-dwarf
    • http://www.geocities.com/iheroes/
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: January 20, 2006, 09:44:56 AM »
"The hard way? I don't like the hard way."

Redwick turned to the rather angry wolf.

"Listen fella, you can't go anywhere, and you're badly wounded. Be reasonable and help us, and we just migth help you..."
"Some people says that a dwarf never loses his way. The truth is that they never lose their map."
Redwick Undersoor

Offline Sydney Cain

• Death Merchant
  • Journeyman
  • I'm one badass dude.
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: January 20, 2006, 09:53:07 AM »
 Scarlip twisted around trying to break free. "Fine!" He yelled "I'll tell you where my master is! He is in the Eridan Caverns to the north of here. But he is much more powerful then me! So, Let me go!"

Offline Redwick

• Adept
  • Merry half-dwarf
    • http://www.geocities.com/iheroes/
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: January 20, 2006, 10:27:41 AM »
Redwick nodded and pulled out the sword.

"See? You don't have to use violence and threats to..."

Scarlip snarled and jumped at the half-dwarf, stepped backwards and slipped on some loose floortiles. The age of the building and the fact that ghouls and vampires aren't exactly concerned about keeping things up to date saved him from an untimely death. The wolf turned around and snarled again.

"Okay, maybe a little violence then. Fellas?"
"Some people says that a dwarf never loses his way. The truth is that they never lose their map."
Redwick Undersoor

Offline Sydney Cain

• Death Merchant
  • Journeyman
  • I'm one badass dude.
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: January 20, 2006, 02:27:29 PM »
 OOC:I dont know how it happened, but we seemed to of forgotten the dozen or so Werewolves that were around Scarlip....So I'm gonna bring em back okay? And I have edited my earlier post so Sydney can help..some what. He's still very injurered you know.

IC: Snarling, Scarlip took a lunge at Anya, but he tripped over himself. He knelt as he turned into his human form. He was a tall middle aged man, and very fit. His hair was a fading grayish blue, and his face was hideously scarred, as well as the rest of his body. He put his working hand on the wound, trying to stop the blood that slowly oozed out. In a gruff voice, he apoke. "In a short while I will heal, and when I do you will be slaughtered! What are you waiting for! "He said as the remaining Werewolves roared in unison. "Kill them!" As the beasts charged Scarlip disapeared. Sydney took a weary , but stable, stance.

Offline Callista Miala Moonshade

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: January 20, 2006, 05:16:12 PM »
Anya rolled her eye's "oh for god sake this takes the biscuit" she sighed as she once again transformed into her wolf's form. It was her most commonly used form. She jumped at one of the werewolfs ripping at it's throat. It howled as another came up from behind and smashed Anya to the side. She jumped up again and attacked the one she had badly bitten. Hopefully this would't take too long.
'What goes up!! Must come down,"

Offline Sydney Cain

• Death Merchant
  • Journeyman
  • I'm one badass dude.
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: January 20, 2006, 05:50:48 PM »
 Sydney walked forward a bit as two werewolves lunged at him. He effortlessly dogde the first, and rammed his shoulder into the second's face. Then he slashed the other werewolf in it's eye, which it responded to by yelping in pain. Dodging another attack, Sydney countered with a swift strike to the thoat. The one eyed werewolf had recovered, and struck Sydney across his back. Sydney fought to keep him off, and was able to jab out its other eye. Then he bound its neck with his whip and choked him till he died. Sydney stayed there, he was well hidden under the beast's body, and he needed to rest.