llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Where is here  (Read 9450 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2003, 06:10:48 PM »
well i am ifrid once i was a god a lord of the undeads but know im only a vampire my brothers kick me out of my realm and now i have only my sword i come in peace and you maybe want to know that smell is coming form inside your cave maybe my brothers send their minions after me ,ifrid grabs his sword " i should slain those creatures that are behind me and sorry for all the trouble i bring to your cave "
the new gods of palladium have arrive  you can run and hide but soon you willl die.

Offline Lady Wiccan Wolf

• Adept
    • http://shadowdragons69.proboards2.com/index.cgi
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2003, 08:16:46 PM »
"Undead!!!  Stinking undead!!!  They killed my brother, my entire clan.  Mistress Malice sent them to destroy us all...with our spilled blood she vowed to raise the Lord of the Ninth Hell."  *Thia started pacing and muttering to herself*

*Stopping, she looked at the others*  "Well, looks like it begins again.  Anyone else up for a bit of a fight?"
The moonlight reflects off her silvery-blue fur, tis the she-wolf stalking through the night.

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2003, 08:25:37 PM »
well my lady let me join you in your quest i have some sort of a revenge with those undeads
the new gods of palladium have arrive  you can run and hide but soon you willl die.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2003, 09:04:42 PM »
Jalix split the ball of flames into three, and began juggling them.  It was a nervous habit she'd developed as a child for some reason.  She had never encountered undead, but what she had heard, she didn't like.  And she'd have to take the others' words about the smell; her own sense of smell had never been very good.  And she quite honestly didn't know what to make of the odd newcomer.  He seemed a very strange creature.  She just hoped that there wouldn't be a fight in the cave.  She had never been very good with fighting or anything else in closed quarters.
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Lady Wiccan Wolf

• Adept
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2003, 12:59:25 AM »
"As large as this cave is, might be a good idea to move outside. Jalix there seems a might on edge, and might just fireball one of us by mistake.  I might get a bald spot or two, but it would be worse for you vampire"

"But the cave does belong to Karad'as....what say you good dragon?"
The moonlight reflects off her silvery-blue fur, tis the she-wolf stalking through the night.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2003, 12:21:37 PM »
Jalix blushed fiercly and quickly put away her fireballs.  "Sorry about that."

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Pirate Penguin

• Da Penguin Commissar
  • Guardian
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2003, 07:04:15 PM »
The compaions laugh for a bit but soon all goes silent something evil is coming an evil byond any of their imaginations older than all of there ages added together, and acient demon has awakened.
You may know me from... nevermind just go away

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2003, 07:54:51 PM »
ahhh fire make me nervous , if you keep doing that i would be in frenezy in a matter of minutes please stop the fire ballshe step away from the flames and looks very scared like a cornered animal.

Offline Karad'as

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2003, 09:22:40 PM »
"I agree with you Thia," the dragon said, "it is not a good idea to fight inside this cave. There are strong wind currents from the different tunnels which might make my fireballs fly oddly and i could hit one of you. Besides if we kill them inside this terrible odour might stay inside and i would hate to loose such a good cave as this one"
"Go on ill cover you"
The dragon breethed in for a very long time and then he sent a large fireball through the tunnel where the smell was coming. The firebal lit the tunnel for a very long time and when it went of a strange sound come from the other side of the tunnel, a terrible scream of pain.
There are only two unlimited things:
The universe and human stupidity,
and I'm not so sure about the universe.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2003, 09:57:28 PM »
Jalix quickly got out of the cave.  It seemed like a fight was immenient, and she did not want to have it in a cace.

Offline Lady Wiccan Wolf

• Adept
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2003, 01:41:00 AM »
*Following Jalix, Thia shouted to the vampire*  "Move man!!  Any backlash from that fireball, and we'll be sweeping up your ashes"

*Outside, she took a deep breath of the fresh air, cleaning the stench from the cave out of her nostrils.  She flexed her steel like claws, and ran her tongue over her fangs to stimulate their production of poison.  Then she heard the scream echoing from the cave.*  "Sounds as if Karad'as has hit his mark.  I'd feel more comfortable though if he would bring himself outside to us.  For if he is defeated inside, there may be little hope for us outside"

Offline Karad'as

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2003, 07:27:47 PM »
Suddenly a huge fireball exits the cave, when the fire recedes the figure of dragon appears which had been hidden by the flames,
"Phew, that was close, i didn´t calcute the winds succesfully, good thing my skin is fire proof, is everyone ok?? There are hundreds of them walking towards us, we will have a hard time stopping them.  Im sure i have burnt many of them but they just stood up and continued walking this fight wont be easy."

Offline Lady Wiccan Wolf

• Adept
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2003, 01:36:15 AM »
"Immunity to fire, then even Jalix won't be much use against them I fear.  It will come to hand to hand combat, but can we even think of taking them all down?"

*Thia looked to the vampire*  "Ifrid, you have called these undead your brothers, know you a way that we may defeat them without too much harm to ourselves?"

Offline Karad'as

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2003, 09:35:59 PM »
"I have an idea although it would not solve the problem, only delay it. We still have time before they arrive, and i can seal this entrance to the cave, even though i dont want to loose i dont want to loose my life either. It would take them days to get to another exit, by that time we will be far away from this place. What say you??"

Offline Lady Wiccan Wolf

• Adept
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2003, 06:41:43 AM »
"I know too well what it is to lose a good home, but another can be found in time.  Life is not something we can debate about.  Unless Ifrid can tell us any secret ways to defeat these vile creatures...then do what ye must"

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2003, 07:28:22 PM »
Jalix thought.  She looked up at the dragon.  "Did you say that they seemed to be immune to fire, or that there were too many for it to make a difference?  Because between the two of us, we might could start a blaze that would most certainly delay them.  It might damage your cave though."

Offline Karad'as

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2003, 07:44:46 PM »
"There are too many of them and i cannot say for sure that i harmed any of them, i launched them a fireball big enough to melt the best armour and the ones i burnt fell to the ground, the misteriously as if their master had cracked a whip they stood up and continued their slow walk towards us, maybe we too could do some damage but i dont really know if it would do any good i had never seen this creatures before in my life."

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2003, 10:30:49 PM »
Jalix thought some more.  "Are there any peices of cloth in there?  Tapestries, clothes, rugs, whatever?  I have an idea, but it would destroy anything like that."

Offline Lady Wiccan Wolf

• Adept
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2003, 05:54:37 PM »
"Our Vampire is silenced with fear, and all I can do is rip and tear.....tell us Jalix, what do you have in mind?"

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2003, 06:06:55 PM »
"If we could start a fire, I can try to convince it to block the cave.  Even if there's many of them, a wall of flames should slow them down a little."

Offline Karad'as

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2003, 09:03:31 PM »
"Fires are my specialty," the dragon said, "how big do you need this one to be?? Maybe i can suggest and alternate plan, i believe i can carry us all to safety you are not that many and i can carry many of you at the same time"

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2003, 10:19:50 PM »
Jalix shrugged.  "It wouldn't have to be a big fire, just so long as there's enough fuel.  But I think it would be a better idea to just leave."

Offline Karad'as

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2003, 01:00:15 AM »
"Ill do whatever the group decides. What do you think wolf?"

Offline Pirate Penguin

• Da Penguin Commissar
  • Guardian
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2003, 11:15:28 AM »
As they talk the hoard gets closer but they can now here the flutter of wings!
You may know me from... nevermind just go away

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2003, 12:01:56 PM »
Jalix looked at the cave in alarm.  The whatever-they-weres were getting closer.  "Whatever we do, we need to do it now."