llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Where is here  (Read 9939 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Pirate Penguin

• Da Penguin Commissar
  • Guardian
    • Awards
Where is here
« on: February 28, 2003, 08:49:14 PM »
You step foreward into a dark cavern. That d**n cleric was suposed to meet you hear with the money, but then again what did you exspect form a follower of the great fiend. Suddenly you hear the sound of pitter patter off in the distance, your right hand jolts to the handle of your war mace. ready yourself for battle!!!!
You may know me from... nevermind just go away

Offline Erik

• Nomad
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2003, 09:25:20 PM »
I will then
You are what you are,
So live while you can,
And when you die,
Your dead!

Offline Lady Wiccan Wolf

• Adept
    • http://shadowdragons69.proboards2.com/index.cgi
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2003, 05:29:24 PM »
"Heh, always the one to jump into the frey first...no patience have you.  Before I waste my time transforming to claws and fangs, let us just see what comes to greet us"
The moonlight reflects off her silvery-blue fur, tis the she-wolf stalking through the night.

Offline Karad'as

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2003, 11:09:00 PM »
A great dragon aproaches slowly towards the entrance of the cavern
"My name is Karad´as. There is no need for your weapons i mean no harm to you. This cave is my home what is it that you seek?"
There are only two unlimited things:
The universe and human stupidity,
and I'm not so sure about the universe.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2003, 11:01:20 PM »
She was out of breath, but that was excusable, as she'd run all the way.  It was a useless thing to do, but that didn't stop her.  Suddenly, she became aware that her persuers had inexplicably reversed course.  Confused, she turned and looked around the cavern she'd decided to hide in.  Oh.  Of course.  That explains it quite well.  The cave was only dimly lit, but it was sufficient for her to realize that there were at least two people in the cave, as well a very large dragon.  Unpleasant and/or dangerous situations tended to get Jalix tongue-tied.  So all things considered, the tiny "Meep!" she managed was doing quite well.
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Lady Wiccan Wolf

• Adept
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2003, 10:01:01 AM »
Thia heard movement behind her and then a single "Meep!!.  Turning, she noticed a woman, obviously out of breath.  Thia handed her a waterskin, "Here, tiny sips till you regain yourself".

Turning back to Karad 'as,  "Good day to you great one.  Me?  Just looking for a new den to inhabit, since mine was overtaken by trolls, too numerous for me to handle on me own."
The moonlight reflects off her silvery-blue fur, tis the she-wolf stalking through the night.

Offline Karad'as

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2003, 12:56:03 PM »
"No need to be afraid tiny lady. I will not harm you," the dragon said, "who were those men that followed you??".

The dragon then turned to the other woman "as for you i donot care to share my cave as long as you donot disturb my sleep, it is large enough for both of us to stay or if you wish i can help fight those trolls back, not very bright creatures those trolls but incredible fighters, even with my help we might have a tough time chasing them away"

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2003, 01:14:08 PM »
Jalix calmed down.  The dragon apparently meant no harm; indeed it seemed quite reasonable.  When it asked her about the men chasing her, she shrugged.  "I don't know who they were.  I assume they don't like magic-users.  They saw me do some, and went nuts."  She glanced around again.  Since she now seemed to be on friendly terms with the dragon, it seemed a good idea to introduced herself.  "I am Jalix."  She looked curiously at the others, wondering who they were.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Lady Wiccan Wolf

• Adept
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2003, 11:20:18 PM »
"Quite right, friendly terms we should be on.  I am Thia, formerly of Thoradus, and now, homeless.  Your offer of help is kind Karad'as, but I fear the smell of the vile creatures would ever be present"

"Tis a great shame though....it did contain a lovely healing pond"

Offline Karad'as

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2003, 07:39:23 PM »
I understand what you say Thia, nevermind about the pond our friend here is a mage maybe she could create another one here if we got for her the right elements.
As for the guys chasing you Jalix, i heard about that sect of people. I dont really know why is it that they hate people with magic powers but you will always have a safe place here.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2003, 08:08:13 PM »
Jalix blushed.  "I thank you for the vote of confidence in my skill, but, even though I would like to help you, Miss Thia, and I will any way I can, I can't create another healing spring for you.  I'm not that type of mage."  Suddenly realizing that that could be taken the wrong way, she added, "I'm what some folks call a Firey."  She turned and made a short bow to the dragon.  "Thank you for offering me sanctuary here."

Offline Karad'as

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2003, 08:15:44 PM »
No need to bow before me Jalix, forgive my ignorance but what are Fireys??I´ve never heard from them

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2003, 08:50:25 PM »
Jalix shrugged.  "I guess you'd call a Firey a fire-elementalist, although my aunt and uncle always called me a firespeaker, for reasons I never got.  For as long as I can remember, I've had an affinity with fire, and I can do, in my own estimation, some pretty neat stuff.  As for the bow..."  She grinned mischieviously.  "I tend to do that to everyone if I don't catch myself.  My aunt and uncle were really big on that sort of thing."

Offline Lady Wiccan Wolf

• Adept
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2003, 04:28:16 PM »
"Do not worry over the creation of my pond Jalix and Karad'as.  I can recreate my own as my brother had shown me how before he died.  Jalix, you have family still alive, why are you not with them if I may be so bold in asking?"

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2003, 04:35:54 PM »
Jalix shrugged again.  "You can ask.  My mother and my aunt are dead.  I've no idea where my father is; he was gone before I was born.  Dead or run off, I was never too sure which.  Heaven only knows where my brother is.  I haven't seen him for six years.  And my uncle and my sister..."  She paused and frowned.  "I'm looking for them."

Offline Karad'as

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2003, 07:10:44 PM »
What happened to your uncle and your sister that you are looking for them?
I dont know about Thia but if you wish i will help you find them. I´ve been looking for a reason to leave this cave anyway. It´s been a long time since i had an adventure and im wanting to be on the road again looking for adventures.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2003, 07:30:47 PM »
Jalix kept frowning at the dragon's question.  "I honestly don't know how to answer that.  Well, lessee.  I had been in the next village doing a favor for one of Uncle Jack's friends.  I was there for about two weeks.  When I got home, he and Della were gone, and no one had seen them since right after I left.  There was no note or message or anything.  I waited there for a week. It's very unlike Uncle Jack to be gone for that long without letting someone know where he was going, and he almost certainly wouldn't have taken Della with him without good cause.  So I went looking for them.  Only I'm not too sure where to look."  She didn't mention the other part, the part that scared her a little.  That would be her secret until she figured out what it meant and what to do about it.

Offline Karad'as

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2003, 07:58:45 PM »
Maybe we should go ask in the nearby villages to see if the went to any of them. Maybe Della needed some sort of medicine that wasnt available in your village.

Offline Pirate Penguin

• Da Penguin Commissar
  • Guardian
    • Awards
hmm
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2003, 03:58:48 PM »
A pitter patter of water is heard in the distance, this sound is not one usually heard forma the great lake deep inside the cavern the great dragon is supisous. a foul smell arises from the deepths of the cave something foul and evil is coming. Something older than the dragon. Hwere will you go now that this new fiend has arised.
You may know me from... nevermind just go away

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2003, 04:40:40 PM »
"whats that noise, i think it comes form the entrance of the cave"maybe the time has come , "this cave that has been my home for the last 3,000 years,cant hide me anymore , "my brothers found me again i hace to escape from them again and look for another cave i need to hide from themm , uu that smell it can only be of the walking dead they have send their minions after me . ifrid grabs his sword and run to the entrance of the cave , he sees a grup of people and a dragon and hide ,"maybe they are after my head too i must hide" :cry:
the new gods of palladium have arrive  you can run and hide but soon you willl die.

Offline Lady Wiccan Wolf

• Adept
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2003, 08:47:53 PM »
"I've been travelling a long while since my den was taken over, was kind of hoping of finding a place to settle down in.  But if you need the help, I'm good as a tracker"

*There was a strange scent in the air suddenly, the hackles on Thia's back rising*  "Something is very wrong here"   *She starts to growl*

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2003, 11:39:03 PM »
Jalix looked over at Thia at her announcement.  Her nerves were already frayed; the sleeve of her shirt caught fire.  She patted it out.  Other scorch marks on her clothes gave mute witness to the fact that this sort of thing was common place.  She didn't think that much could stand up to a dragon, but she still wanted to be prepared.  A small ball of flames formed in her hand, and she waited to see how she should use it.

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2003, 02:09:29 AM »
ifrid aproach to the strangers , yiu can see in his eyes that he is afraid ,"hi strangers im not looking for problems .
the new gods of palladium have arrive  you can run and hide but soon you willl die.

Offline Lady Wiccan Wolf

• Adept
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2003, 08:06:02 AM »
*Thia sniffs the air surrounding this stranger*  "Not him, not what makes me want to kill"  *is all she says*

Offline Karad'as

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2003, 07:28:18 PM »
"This has been a real strange day i dont normally have this amount of people inside my cave",
the dragon turns his head to the newly arrived character "and you are??",
he takes a big whiff of air "and what is that terrible smell?? It cnat be nothing good"