llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Where is here  (Read 10901 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Lady Wiccan Wolf

• Adept
    • http://shadowdragons69.proboards2.com/index.cgi
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2003, 03:27:53 PM »
"Start the fire now!!!!   Any get through, I'll try to hold them off....."
The moonlight reflects off her silvery-blue fur, tis the she-wolf stalking through the night.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Where is here
« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2003, 11:03:47 PM »
Jalix concentrated for a moment.  Something inside was still burning, that was good.  With a little effort, she coaxed it into a bigger fire.  A very big fire.  It must be one of the things that was serving as a fuel source.  All the better.  She convinced the flames to become too large to readily extinguish, and to become a veritable wall of fire.  "That's all I can do," she gasped.  Something that controlled took a lot of energy.  Fire just didn't want to behave in an orderly manner.
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Pirate Penguin

• Da Penguin Commissar
  • Guardian
    • Awards
uh oh
« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2003, 04:13:33 PM »
Something wasnt ight here. the fiery wal seemed to qake with fear . a rumbling noise then a crashing. this sounded familar. like like .... water. a huge wave blasted through the flames and subsided reveling a simey vile and foul water demon surrounded by large grotsqe dragonflys.  :bdragon:
You may know me from... nevermind just go away