I have conducted a small investigation of what my Coldforged gamers prefer, but thought I could extend this to everyone (also those CF players who have yet to answer it). Open for all, come cast your vote.
So: What kind of in game events do you prefer?
List them from best to worst.
1. Dialogue & Plot investigation
3. Magic Rituals (divinations, summoning, enchantment, construct creation, cursing, and so on)
4.Stealth, stealing and burglary
5.Problem Solving & Puzzles
6. Travel and landscape (Cinematic detailing of landscapes, both indoors and outdoors, travel through the lands and dungeons & Random events)
7.Camp & Tavern life. Trivial fun at inns and in the wilderness
8. Hunting and stalking prey
9. Exercising different crafts (Forging normal / magic swords, gathering herbs & making herbal potions, buying minerals & creating alchemical potions, crafting bows, making arrows, inscribing runes on scrolls and stone tablets, etc...)
FYI: This is not my preferred sequence. I will remain silent about that a bit longer