llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Arise, he who hath fallen...  (Read 758 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Shadoweagle

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Clear as Glass
  • Awards 2013 Location of the Year Questor NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Item Guild Lifeforms Guild
    • Awards
Arise, he who hath fallen...
« on: July 31, 2005, 08:31:10 AM »
*Thump*

Can you hear it...?

*Thump*

It beats again... Desire surging throughout the cold, lifeless form that was Shadoweagle.

A desire once slain and laid to rest for several months.

A desire to create - with the purpose to destroy...

___

*Cough* Anywho. The old dog is back for a time. Apparantly there's a fair amount of new blood running around the citadel, so for those of you who aren't familiar with me, I am Shadoweagle - Crafter of Devious items of evil, clichè'd black-robed magician and eater of food extraordinaire!

For those who DO know me, The reason for my absence is as follows: I am now a second year apprentice Chef, and as such am working full time. Since this, of course, was my first run of full time employment, it has taken a while to adjust to the workload. I am back, however my roleplays will be in stasis for some time to come, if they ever return at all... *Cue dramatic sound track*

I'll be poking around a couple days a week, probably. Straightening up a few things; maybe making an item or two for scrutiny. Even still, Shadoweagle will be a little quieter than when he first entered this citadel.
Lazarus Lightward, Elite Diabolist of the Brotherhood - Level 3 Occultist
Deathpriest Noxx, Herald of Eternal Silence – Level 2 Necromancer
STR: 2 | END: 2 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 12 | INT: 13

Strolenite Relic, resurfaced.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2005, 10:50:27 AM »
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline manfred

• His Manic Majesty, blesseth by Mathom
  • Emperor
  • Awards Systems Guild Society Guild Locations Guild Questor Item Guild Lifeforms Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2005, 01:37:46 PM »
Many of us have been hit hard by the the world we deem "real"... but there is always the chance for recovery.

Welcome back, Shadoweagle. Let's see what good things (err, I mean EVIL things of course) you bring to us. :)
Do not correct me, I know I am wrong.