llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Excuse me I need to introduce myself  (Read 739 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Cardillotang

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Excuse me I need to introduce myself
« on: July 15, 2005, 11:42:18 PM »
Besides the fact I am a silly putz and need to have my posts edited by adults.....

Well before Captain Penguin and MoonHunter interrogate me on my name "Cardillotang", I'd like to offer an explanation. The name was created while considering three different animals;a cardinal,armadillo,and a mustang. Not the three most common animals I know, but they  resulted in quite an original name.

Please don't take the name disconfiguring personally, because I'll probably never address anyone by the name that the creator made initially..... before adding some spice to it that is.

I've got a couple if ideas for a character.... but I am unable to make them up because I am too childish to act like a member of this community.
"Personally I believe that the purple teletubby has the most potential to become the president.

Anything's better than George Dubya right?

Offline Ancient Gamer

• Hammer of the Citadel
  • Emperor
  • Enough about you, let's talk about me!
  • Awards 2013 Best Play By Post Game Golden Creator Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Item Guild Elite Plot Guild Elite Systems Guild
    • Coldforged Home
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2005, 11:28:14 AM »
Too childish, eh? Don't be so hard on yourself. What is the worst that could happen? Well, the worst that could happen is that your characters got deleted, but if you present them and let everyone know that you really want and/or need help, I'll bet advice will be forthcoming.

Strolenites appreciate hard work and committment! Well, I do at least.

Welcome to the Citadel Cardillotang
Authentic Strolenite™©®

"Secretly a Squirrel"
Guild Master of the Squirrelati
Scourge of Nutanuns!
Harbinger of Acorns!

Offline Styke_Mondshein_347

• Journeyman
    • My Multiply Site.. :)
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2005, 03:55:02 AM »
Welcome to the Citadel, Cardillotang!

Nice name, original. And don't be too hard on yourself. You're not the only childish person here.

Enjoy your stay!
It's good to know what's happening around you, but it's better to know the inside stories that go with it.. The inside stories that matter to us and which change us.