llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Yarr, matey!!  (Read 4050 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
Yarr, matey!!
« on: February 24, 2003, 10:52:21 PM »
D'ARR!

I'm Captain Penguin and I've been playing RPGs for about five years now. I started with homemade games and that's usually what I play, along with D&D. I also play some campaigns of White Wolf's fantastic Exalted game.

A penguin approaches you, wearing a tricorner hat with a ridiculously large red plume. He has a bandanna on underneath. He also wears red lensed goggles and an old British Navy admiral's jacket. "Yarr! Mates, I want grog and slop! I want RPGs!!! I want some steaks!"

He sits down in the front row of the movie theater just in time for the opening credits of "Strolen's Citadel: The Idea Guild"
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline Kassil

• Phantasm of the Millenium
  • Master
  • Infinitely Improbable
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Golden Creator Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • K's Lair
    • Awards
Yarr, matey!!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2003, 11:07:34 PM »
...I must say that I'm highly amused by your .sig file...

...Does anyone know why my HP seems to be skyrocketing with each post? Am I merely glitching or something?
"I grab the sword!"
"Mmkay, you're dead."
"What!?"
"You just grabbed the sword of the god you were just personally responsible for banishing from the world for the next ten thousand years. You just got zapped by around a billion volts of Angry Divine Power. You're dead."

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Yarr, matey!!
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2003, 11:09:44 PM »
Go look in the thread "Ideas... etc" at the "RPG Mod: You Likey" part.  Strolen explained it, but I didn't really get it at the time.  You're not glitching though.
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline DaWergyling

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Yarr, matey!!
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2003, 03:07:06 PM »
Yeah. I think HP is your number of posts,  and percentange is the 'posts/days since sign up' at citadel factor thingy. but I'm not sure.
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit