llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: [Terenis] Foreboding Forest  (Read 23628 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline ScorpionJinx

• Knight
    • Awards
[Terenis] Foreboding Forest
« Reply #175 on: May 01, 2005, 08:14:35 PM »
Before he reached the word 'ex' Itascia had shot forward and gave him a very light pop on the forehead.Distraction....a useful tool in combat. No sooner had she stepped forward, she moved quickly out of reach. A mischievious grin being given. Honestly she had not expected to for him to fall for that little trick.
If found, please return to Sender.
Strolenite Lite ®©
Penguinati Acolyte

Offline EchoMirage

• Caffeinated Alcoholic Blood
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Medice cura te ipsum
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Master Questor Elite Questor Elite NPC Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
« Reply #176 on: May 21, 2005, 02:49:13 AM »
"Okay, you asked for it."
I had struggle hard not to blush - while but a slap, it was humiliating - caught off guard, the great hunter that I am. Never underestimate your adversary, right? Right.

Correcting my stance, I advance with small steps, concealing my grin in my scarf. I proceeded with a swift series of slaps and jabs, confident that Itascia would have a hard time dodging, not to mention striking back.

Why was it so important for me not to end up being the one slapped? It was just a game.. Why?
"Captain, the buttocks are moving from the pink into the red and purple spectrum! We cannot maintain this rate of spanking any longer!"

Authentic Strolenite (though spanked) (C) (R)

Offline ScorpionJinx

• Knight
    • Awards
« Reply #177 on: May 21, 2005, 07:28:23 PM »
To underestimate..was to make a mistake. Itascia managed farely well to dodge or block a few of the moves Coram was doing. But he was quick. Itascia blinked in surprise when he manage to catch her across the cheek. Itascia took a few steps back. Blinking.  Oh no he didnt.

A quick recovery. A smirk formed. Was she mad? Possibly. Then again..no one liked being slapped. Itascia slapped and jabbed at him as well. Keeping in motion.
If found, please return to Sender.
Strolenite Lite ®©
Penguinati Acolyte