llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Greetings...  (Read 6991 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
Greetings...
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2003, 04:07:05 PM »
Yarr, mayhap it be a chance to ask: WHERE IN THE NAME OF THE FROST GODS HAVE YOU BEEN, FORGOTTENGODS!!!?
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
hiding
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2003, 05:15:32 PM »
hi captain i have benn hiding in a cave near the lost forest
mi brothers have found me again .
you know undead gods they are always thinking in revenge hehe
but im cool they cant kill me im already death but they can do very ugly things to me hehehe   :twisted:
the new gods of palladium have arrive  you can run and hide but soon you willl die.

Offline DaWergyling

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Greetings...
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2003, 07:41:43 PM »
Then, suddenly a small, reptillian creature jumps into the box of remaining chocolate glazed doughnuts and says: "Hey! You're a dragon! Can you really breathe fire? Really? Why are you flirting with the Lycanthrope? Huh? Huh?" then, as abruptly as it started, it dozes off to sleep in the box.
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit

Offline Kassil

• Phantasm of the Millenium
  • Master
  • Infinitely Improbable
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Golden Creator Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • K's Lair
    • Awards
Greetings...
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2003, 07:51:32 PM »
Kassil shakes the box the small creature leaped into for a moment, then shrugs and sets it aside, leaving a note with an answer to the questions.

Yes, I can breathe fire. And smoke, boiling steam, with a little effort nuclear plasma, and if I feel like swallowing a rock or two I can spew molten stone. I wasn't flirting with her; she's a friend that I respect a fair bit for her wisdom. I have a mate already.
"I grab the sword!"
"Mmkay, you're dead."
"What!?"
"You just grabbed the sword of the god you were just personally responsible for banishing from the world for the next ten thousand years. You just got zapped by around a billion volts of Angry Divine Power. You're dead."

Offline DaWergyling

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Greetings...
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2003, 06:14:56 AM »
Then he wakes up again, and reads the note.
"Geez, he doesn't have to take it personally! Can't he take a joke? I thought dragons were intelligent creatures..........."
Then, suddenly, he notices kassil is STILL watching him.
"Er, um, just... kidding... Yeah! Kidding! see? I'm laughing  :arrow:  hehehe  
Yup, juuuuuuust joking.  Hey, you're not thinking of using your fiery breath, now are you?"
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit

Offline Kassil

• Master
  • Infinitely Improbable
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Golden Creator Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • K's Lair
    • Awards
Greetings...
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2003, 06:51:08 AM »
Kassil grins, lazily. "Of course not. I merely am amused by the inability of written text to convey amusement..." He quirks one scaled eyeridge upwards, and smirks - a disturbing expression, to be sure, on a muzzle like that. "Be glad I'm not like my more irate cousins who share the reddish hue of my scales, however..."
"I grab the sword!"
"Mmkay, you're dead."
"What!?"
"You just grabbed the sword of the god you were just personally responsible for banishing from the world for the next ten thousand years. You just got zapped by around a billion volts of Angry Divine Power. You're dead."

Offline Garek

• Nomad
    • Awards
Greetings...
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2003, 02:41:36 PM »
"Yes Indeed!"   a voice says, as a elderly man dressed in flowing robes storms in, and gives the little reptile a criticizing look.
:dracoliche:
"And chocolate glazed, my favorite kind........................"  :cry:
A curvy assortment of illedgible letters.

Offline Kassil

• Master
  • Infinitely Improbable
    • K's Lair
    • Awards
Greetings...
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2003, 04:05:58 PM »
Kassil uses his tail to fetch another sack of chocolate glazed doughnuts from his lair, and deposits it before Garek. "...Enjoy."
"I grab the sword!"
"Mmkay, you're dead."
"What!?"

Offline Lady Wiccan Wolf

• Adept
    • http://shadowdragons69.proboards2.com/index.cgi
    • Awards
Greetings...
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2003, 06:48:30 PM »
*looks longingly at the donuts*  Ahem....Garek, you wouldn't mind sharing with a Lady now, would ya?
The moonlight reflects off her silvery-blue fur, tis the she-wolf stalking through the night.

Offline Fiokar_Dracolas

• Guardian
    • Awards
Greetings...
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2003, 03:15:38 PM »
An elf strides in and swipes the sack of doughnuts. He offers the contents to the Lady, "I'm certain that Garek wouldn't mind. If he does, he can be mad at me, Lady Wolf." He grins at her and Garek, as he pulls out a doughnut, "Don't worry, Garek. I'll return them shortly."
Anything is possible. Anything at all. However, probability is another matter....