llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Greetings...  (Read 6062 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Kassil

• Phantasm of the Millenium
  • Master
  • Infinitely Improbable
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite Item Guild Golden Creator Hall of Heroes 10
    • K's Lair
    • Awards
Greetings...
« on: February 24, 2003, 09:31:50 PM »
From somewhere above, a reptilian form slowly spirals down from the skies, finally alighting in front of the citadel. The creature is, indeed, a dragon - one a good twenty feet in length, and given a crimson-brown hue across his scales. Strange looking, for a dragon, though, with ears atop his head and a smooth spike jutting from his tailtip, to say nothing of the soft gleam of silver from his scales.

"Greetings! I am Kassil, and I seek to join this place! ...And I come bearing a gift of doughnuts!"
"I grab the sword!"
"Mmkay, you're dead."
"What!?"
"You just grabbed the sword of the god you were just personally responsible for banishing from the world for the next ten thousand years. You just got zapped by around a billion volts of Angry Divine Power. You're dead."

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
Greetings...
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2003, 10:46:19 PM »
"Now wait a second," says a penguin in a ridiculous plumed tricorner hat."Stop the film! What kind of ancient dragon is only twenty feet long!?" He screams, then grabbing a doughnut out of the dragon's box.
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline Kassil

• Master
  • Infinitely Improbable
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite Item Guild Golden Creator Hall of Heroes 10
    • K's Lair
    • Awards
Greetings...
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2003, 11:04:31 PM »
"One who can change what size he wishes to be, of course." Kassil grins, such as a draconic muzzle can grin, and dips his head in greeting. "Enjoy the doughnut - I've a sizable chunk of my hoard that's comprised of a tribe of elves working for me as doughnut bakers..."
"I grab the sword!"
"Mmkay, you're dead."
"What!?"
"You just grabbed the sword of the god you were just personally responsible for banishing from the world for the next ten thousand years. You just got zapped by around a billion volts of Angry Divine Power. You're dead."

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Plot Guild
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
Greetings...
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2003, 04:07:17 AM »
A winged jack rabbit with antler's lands at the scene with a jingle from his belled collar.

"Everybody knows there is no such thing as a dragon." He grabs a jelly donut between his paws and looks around? "Where are the mirrors? Can you make my in-laws dissappear?"

Rabbit takes a big bite out of the doughnut and fails to hit jelly, "Tell those elves of yours to put the jelly in the middle of the doughnut!"

"Oh, welcome by the way. No time to say hello. Goodbye. I am late to be early for an appointment."

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.

Offline manfred

• His Manic Majesty, blesseth by Mathom
  • Emperor
  • Awards Systems Guild Society Guild Locations Guild Questor Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
Greetings...
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2003, 06:39:58 AM »
"Welcomed ye are, be ye a dragon or not. Yer gift is greatly appreciated. I am the true ruler of this place."
Exclaims an elderly figure, sitting in the corner on a silly-looking throne. Ignored and overlooked by everyone else, he continues:
"Ah, what a tasty sweet... too bad I'm on a diet. As a ruler I must be an example for all my subjects. I care for them, you know?"
(Despite that, he does not return it.)
Do not correct me, I know I am wrong.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild NPC Guild Elite Item Guild Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Greetings...
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2003, 10:44:33 AM »
"Pay them no mind.  It's kind of always like this.  I think we all delight in our oddness, which is, of course, just fine."  A woman who actually appears to be more or less normal walks up.  She grabs a chocolate donut.  "Mmmyep.  Thankies for the donuts.  Welcome to the Citadel."   Then she wanders off, mumbling something about marmots.
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Lady Wiccan Wolf

• Adept
    • http://shadowdragons69.proboards2.com/index.cgi
    • Awards
Greetings...
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2003, 07:14:59 AM »
Kassil dear, I've finally gotten here.....you did remember to save a box of chocolate glazed for me??
The moonlight reflects off her silvery-blue fur, tis the she-wolf stalking through the night.

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Plot Guild
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
Greetings...
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2003, 07:38:16 AM »
"CHOCOLATE GLAZED?" A squirrel comes flying in and crashes lodging his antlers into the ground. A muffled sound can be heard as he struggles to dislodge himself, "I love powdered jelly, but if I would have noticed the chocolate glazed..." His struggles swallow the rest of the sentence.

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.

Offline Kassil

• Master
  • Infinitely Improbable
    • K's Lair
    • Awards
Greetings...
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2003, 03:41:31 PM »
With an amused sigh, Kassil reaches out from his lair, and pulls the squirrel free from the ground, returning him to his feet. "You should really watch that, Strolen..." Turning to LWW, the ancient draconic nods agreeably. "Of course, Lady Wolf. You should know my hoard has doughnuts of all kinds and flavors..."
"I grab the sword!"
"Mmkay, you're dead."
"What!?"

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
Greetings...
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2003, 05:53:25 PM »
The aforementioned ridiculous penguin shouts:
"Why do all of Kassil's friends know how to spell, yet mine don't? It's not fair!!"
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild NPC Guild Elite Item Guild Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Greetings...
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2003, 07:48:06 PM »
Don't worry, Captain.  I'm a truly hideous speller most of the time.  But that's what my spell-checker is for.   :lol:

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Kassil

• Master
  • Infinitely Improbable
    • K's Lair
    • Awards
Greetings...
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2003, 09:48:40 PM »
Because I invited two of the most lucid of my friends from another forum, of course. As a result, they're nae only able to spell, but perfectly capable of clever ideas and advice as well...
"I grab the sword!"
"Mmkay, you're dead."
"What!?"

Offline Lady Wiccan Wolf

• Adept
    • Awards
Greetings...
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2003, 01:37:12 AM »
That young exploding dragon now thinks to challenge me..claiming he is the most powerful of lycanthropes.  Aye Kassil, it be sad times at Planet. :(
The moonlight reflects off her silvery-blue fur, tis the she-wolf stalking through the night.

Offline Kassil

• Master
  • Infinitely Improbable
    • K's Lair
    • Awards
Greetings...
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2003, 05:01:36 AM »
Would you care to borrow one of my scales, Lady Wolf? Few things can penetrate them - a weapon of pure mithril being one of the very few capable of such...
"I grab the sword!"
"Mmkay, you're dead."
"What!?"

Offline Lady Wiccan Wolf

• Adept
    • Awards
Greetings...
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2003, 02:52:33 PM »
Thank you Kassil, you were always very kind to me.  I assume, without you there to protect me, he feels he can now become my master.

Foolish child!!! :twisted:

Offline Kassil

• Master
  • Infinitely Improbable
    • K's Lair
    • Awards
Greetings...
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2003, 04:51:46 AM »
Even I would not presume to challenge you, Lady Wolf - although for different reasons than most, I think. I have no need to 'master' any, the way that the foolish hatchling seems to think he must - and even if I did, I'd not be a fool enough to try mastering your wild spirit.

I would offer to come to you aid, but I've sworn to leave that realm behind me, for too many fools despoil it for me to be willing to remain there.
"I grab the sword!"
"Mmkay, you're dead."
"What!?"

Offline Lady Wiccan Wolf

• Adept
    • Awards
Greetings...
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2003, 10:09:26 AM »
Do not despair over me dear one....besides the "hatchling", the Pixie Queen's favorites have tried to drive me out.....but so many have come to my aid, and I am assured a solid place at Planet.

The annoyances do give me one heck of a writer's block headache though.....and I can't find my supply of popcorn.  Someone's filched it!!!! :x

Offline Kassil

• Master
  • Infinitely Improbable
    • K's Lair
    • Awards
Greetings...
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2003, 04:31:38 PM »
I advise checking if the Viking's hands are butter-greased, in that case.
"I grab the sword!"
"Mmkay, you're dead."
"What!?"

Offline Lady Wiccan Wolf

• Adept
    • Awards
Greetings...
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2003, 04:37:00 PM »
The Viking is innocent...this time, twas a drow who had my stash, but all has been returned. :D

Much upset has happened at the old stomping ground, and many have left.  My beloved has been made a mod of the rp forums, so will help to keep the Pixie Queen and her favorites in line.

I hope you will not be angered, but I told him of this wonderful place.  He is an excellent rper, and browsing, he liked very much what he saw here.

I asked to be made a mod of BMP....many of the younger ones look to me for guidance..how could I leave them to the mess that is?

No one will drive out the she-wolf!!! :twisted:

Offline Kassil

• Master
  • Infinitely Improbable
    • K's Lair
    • Awards
Greetings...
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2003, 12:18:20 AM »
I trust your judgement, Lady Wolf; you're not likely to let the dregs of the other forums into this place, after all.
"I grab the sword!"
"Mmkay, you're dead."
"What!?"

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
lycanthropes?
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2003, 04:09:12 AM »
a strange person in a black robe jump from one of the windows grab a donut and say hi to the dragon and all the people in the room and says to lady wolf maybe  this time a vampire and a wolf can be friends ?
the new gods of palladium have arrive  you can run and hide but soon you willl die.

Offline Lady Wiccan Wolf

• Adept
    • Awards
Greetings...
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2003, 06:01:19 AM »
You're right Kassil, this place will be kept under wraps....I cannot even trust the Viking, MH, as he is under the Pixie's spell.

*looks to the Vampire*  But of course we can be friends, old wives tales say we cannot, but who really listens to those.  *Looks at donut*  Strawberry jelly filled I presume?

Offline Kassil

• Master
  • Infinitely Improbable
    • K's Lair
    • Awards
Greetings...
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2003, 09:46:22 AM »
Wisdom is thine as ever, Lady Wolf. Ironic, that we're keeping a completely seperate forum area secret, is it not?
"I grab the sword!"
"Mmkay, you're dead."
"What!?"

Offline Lady Wiccan Wolf

• Adept
    • Awards
Greetings...
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2003, 08:03:42 AM »
I'm enjoying the deception my dear...as much as I like the other home, I keep feeling the need to rip apart bodies.  Not Lady like at all.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Greetings...
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2003, 12:30:31 PM »
Being lady-like is overrated.