llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Superheroes Ltd  (Read 16255 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Maggot

• Insectoid Horror Of Canberra
  • Strolenati
  • King
  • Awards Questor Society Guild Elite Society Guild Lifeforms Guild Locations Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
Superheroes Ltd
« Reply #75 on: September 11, 2005, 09:51:33 AM »
George's mouth dropped open in outrage as the retreating backs of the suits marched  out. Of all the nerve! Who the hell did those corporate bozos think they were,to just troop in like that and snatch away the staff that he and the rest of the team had wrested from Nemesis only with dire risk to their lives? The least those ingrates  could have done,was thank them. But no,all their hard efforts had been rewarded with,was a nasty slur against xeo kind.

His teeth gritted,George let out a snarl. ''Want me to f@#4$ up their emotions,Perceptor?''
“I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak.” -Bill Watterson

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Scrasamax

• The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • 20% Cooler
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Elite Systems Guild Gold Creator 10 Elite Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
Superheroes Ltd
« Reply #76 on: September 12, 2005, 05:08:05 PM »
"I don't think it would do any good, Kid." Perceptor said, stubbing out another cigarette into what looked like a mother-of-pearl ashtray. "Those sorts have their emotions cauterized when they get fitted for the suits. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't bleed, or were made of bags of cow manure and sawdust wrapped in expensive suits."

He coughed once as he let out a sardonic laugh.

Stout Lagerale of the Dwarven Guild
STR: 4 | END: 4 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 4

Tentacle Tentacle Sanity Schmanity

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
Superheroes Ltd
« Reply #77 on: September 12, 2005, 05:27:43 PM »
Zero stared dispassionately after the sararimen as the doors swung smoothly closed.
"@!#$ing *******s."
He turned to Arazi. "Well, that puts us back one, I guess. Bureaucrats. And to think I was actually polite to those people."
At the red-haired woman's disbelieving glance, he said: "What? Even I gotta' file my xeo-registry."
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline MoonHunter

• Waunderer
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Article Guild Systems Guild Society Guild Locations Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
Superheroes Ltd
« Reply #78 on: September 12, 2005, 11:34:54 PM »
"Hmmm. I guess we should of told them that he might come back looking for it. We should of. Oh well, maybe they can try to sue him."

Ace took a big heavy sigh. Combined with the look on his face, one did not need to be an empath to understand somebody's illusions have been dispelled and the cynicism of highschool just flooded in.

"So, that still leaves us without a strategy to find Ol'Buckethead. Or our only clue. " He looked around the room. Everyone was still shell shocked or annoyed beyond belief with what happened. "Unless we want to release it out to the world where it is and wait for him to reclaim it." A wry smile crosses his face, "after it leaves Corporate grounds of course... don't want to be sued or anything. " He gestured with his hand in a non communicative fashion, waving them mindlessly while he spoke, "Nah... but what other ideas do we have?"

Two beats go by. He began to smile ear to ear. "Hey, anyone want to get them busted? That staff is technically stolen merchandise or evidence in a crime. We were "on our way" to delivering it to the police when these people took it from us. It is petty I know.. but we are doing our good deed."
MoonHunter
Sage, Gamer, Mystic, Wit
"The road less t