llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: **Insert Witty Comments Here**  (Read 2956 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

BadBunny

**Insert Witty Comments Here**
« on: February 19, 2003, 06:33:46 PM »
Whee. I'm not flying! ::runs around in a small circle::

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Cleckmoon. I have seven years experience with freeform RPG's, and i'm trying to break into table top type RPGs, but having little luck. I wandered over here in search of a Freeform RP board, and I seem to have found a little niche of one here. And there was much wootage.

I've read a bit of what is on the page, and it's quite a good resource. As well as interesting.

So, ladies and gents, how might I break into this little society? Free ale and whores!

-Cleckmoon

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Plot Guild
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2003, 09:04:55 PM »
Jump on in, the water is great, then you can give yourself an appropriate innappropriate title.

If you are looking to freeform, it is as simple as that. There are only a few of us actually playing at the moment, but any game is open for you to mess around in, or start your own. I will play as I can, and perhaps others may join as well. Warranty is void if tag is removed.

There is no set structure or posting time, we are just goofing off as our leisure time permits, so if you are looking for a hardcore timetabled freeform game, hope you brought some friends.  :wink:  Hope that wootage didn't make a mess.

Be happy to have you join!

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2003, 09:41:19 PM »
D'arr, Matey!

Welcome to Strolen's Citadel! Have fun and all that. Swill some grog, eat some sushi, play some freeform RPGs. All that shed monkey fur in a hand drum.

Harhar!
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild NPC Guild Elite Item Guild Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2003, 12:00:30 AM »
In deference to my pirate friend there, welcome aboard!  Like Strolen said, only a few of us are playing right now; there are only two games that are current.  Although I would be much amused if you managed to start making the dead ones work again...  Anyway.  Life is good in the Citadel.  Prolly one of the only places where people have a discussion about whether or not the orcs were portrayed  fairly in the Two Towers movie.  It's great!   :o
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline drphluid

• Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2003, 09:25:49 AM »
All are welcome at the citadel.

Poof, you have joined

On another note (Strolen read here), I like that Cleckmoon introduced himself.  Maybe we should have a “Know your membersâ€? section.  There we can or can not post more about ourselves (time playing, preferred genre, thoughts on orcs in general) then just a quick and dirty comment and title.
If I am wrong, it is probably because you misunderstand me

BadBunny

Fwee!
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2003, 11:35:45 AM »
And there was much wootage.

I have some gamey ideas that maybe we could play with. If you dont mind, i'll write them up and shove them out on the freeform board for you to laugh at.

I jsut have one qualm with the board. I regestered, and it wont reconize my name, even typed in exactomundoly. Oh well.

In the name of the Bad Bunnies!

-Cleckmoon

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • Awards Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Plot Guild
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
Registered?
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2003, 04:24:14 PM »
I can reset your password if necessary. I see one post by Cleckmoon so I must assume that it finally worked perhaps?

Give me a holler and I can reset you. I have done this once before. Did you try the password recovering page? Let us know, and thanks for bearing with us through your difficulties.

Level 3

Offline Cleckmoon

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2003, 07:44:01 PM »
I did the password recovery thing, and then changed it back to my orriginal password. It worked. I dunno what happened, becuase I know I typed the password correctly.

Or DID I?
You can alway trust the bunny rabbit with a rocket launcher.

Offline manfred

• His Manic Majesty, blesseth by Mathom
  • Emperor
  • Awards Systems Guild Society Guild Locations Guild Questor Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2003, 04:41:29 AM »
Aargh, out of witty comments tonight...

Have fun as much as we have, that's your only duty while guarding the Citadel.

(Be warned though: it is addictive :twisted:)
Do not correct me, I know I am wrong.

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2003, 05:35:59 AM »
Quote from: "Cleckmoon"
Or DID I?

You did. You did. You did see a pussy cat. (tweety bird for those out of touch)

I did some research and found out it is an error with the upgrade. There have been a couple and it is sort of annoying. It fixed some things too so I am in a dilemna.

I updated the welcome letter to say you basically have to 'pretend' you forgot your password to actually activat the account. Hope I didn't lose anybody this way, and I am thankful your persistance and messages has led me to the error. Thank you!

Level 3

Offline Garek

• Nomad
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2003, 02:51:48 PM »
It says  :hyper: 'insert witty comments here',  :hyper: so I'll go ahead.
I think Kassil has an alter ego. :shock:
Lady Wiccan Wolf. :shock: :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

I noticed that in about the time period of TWO MINUTES, Kassil and Lady Wiccan Wolf, one logged on and one logged off,
WERE NOT ON AT THE SAME TIME! :shock:
I would like to know IF THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE! :?:
(If anybody is peeved,  :evil: please read the first line)[/u]
A curvy assortment of illedgible letters.

Offline Kassil

• Phantasm of the Millenium
  • Master
  • Infinitely Improbable
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite Item Guild Golden Creator Hall of Heroes 10
    • K's Lair
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2003, 04:12:49 PM »
Kassil lazily stretches out of his sables, hands a box of doughnuts to Cleckmoon, and uses his tail to tip Gaek into the Citadel's well. "Your brain is clearly overheating. You're hallucinating, man!"
"I grab the sword!"
"Mmkay, you're dead."
"What!?"
"You just grabbed the sword of the god you were just personally responsible for banishing from the world for the next ten thousand years. You just got zapped by around a billion volts of Angry Divine Power. You're dead."