llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: A Vampire's Revenge  (Read 11950 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Dragoon God

• Adept
    • Awards
A Vampire's Revenge
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2005, 03:45:22 PM »
"Gack!" Ethan was choking, but then kicked Charles in the stomach, his grip loosened, and then he head butted him. Ethan backflipped so as to get some distance. He took out the gun cartridges, and crushed them. "Now we fight with fists!" Ethan roared, making his voice deep and powerful. He tore off his shirt to reveal a six pack, and big arms. Ethan, this is unwise. He is supierior in every way, you cant win!
 God?
 Yes?
 Shut up!
Ethan took a ready stance, gaurding his chest. "No low blows now, okay?"
"Impossible is just a word to make everyone feel better about giving up"- Dragoon God

Offline Massacre

• Apprentice
    • Awards
A Vampire's Revenge
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2005, 03:59:47 PM »
"Wow" Gary gasped. "That was really cool!" He woke up his two friends, richard and Ben. "Hey guys! We really need to split!" he said. "Why?" asked Ben "were in juvi, were safe." Gary then told them what he saw, and showed them the two figures. "Okay, so Charly boy is an undead walking nightmare, and that buff guy is really mean looking, and yells alot. Your right! we should open the door and...... oh wait. We cant I forgopt, were in prison for killing!" Rich said sarcastically. "Hey" Gary said exitedly, "cheeck it out! that dead gaurds keys are right out of the cell!" "Really?!" Rich said turning around. Sure enough there they were. "Lets get the hell out of here!" said Ben. Hhe then took the keys and unlocked rthe door. The three of them then walked out, hoping not to be seen.

Dark-Lord

A Vampire's Revenge
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2005, 05:21:53 PM »
Charles's ears perked up. And he turned to see the boys running out. "We'll finish this later," Charles said, "I've got some unfinished business to attend to." With that he ran out after the boys.

Offline Dragoon God

• Adept
    • Awards
A Vampire's Revenge
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2005, 12:26:54 PM »
"Hey!" Ethan yelled as Charles ran away from him. "Come back here! Lets finish this!"
Ethan, you must follow him! Those boys must not all die! At least one must live!
 Why?
Ethan asked as he exited the police building, he saw a black flash to his right, and followed it.   They are wanted by Charles, and if he drinks their blood he might get stronger.
 Stronger!? How? Does he gain the power from the blood he drinks?
 Yes, but only from the ones who killed him.
 Why only them?
 By killing someone stronger then yourself, dont you in turn become stronger?
Ethan paused for  moment, all the while running in whichever direction he saw Charles. Yes, so since the six kids killed him, he will become stronger when he drinks their blood?
 Yes thats what I think at least.
 You think? Arent you God?
 Well, no.
 No!? Your not! Then who the hell ARE you!!?
 I'm a nameless angel sent to guide you.
 You suck, read up more on the paranormal will ya!?
 Hey I'm doing my best! This is my first assignment! At least I could of kept up with him!
 First assignment! You gotta be kid....
Ethan then hit a brick wall. He was so mad he wasnt paying attention. "d**nit! Angel! You've got an aerial view right?
  Yes, so?
 "Well why dont you tell me where he's heading huh? Dumba..."
  Shut up! I'll do it! Sheesh!
 Ethan waited patienty for a response.   We're running out of time...
"Impossible is just a word to make everyone feel better about giving up"- Dragoon God

Dark-Lord

A Vampire's Revenge
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2005, 03:49:26 PM »
"Hey you!" Charles said as he quickly gained on the boys. He pulled out one of his machine pistols and aimed. "Ready to die!?"

Dark-Lord

A Vampire's Revenge
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2005, 05:23:48 PM »
(OOC: bump)

Offline Dragoon God

• Adept
    • Awards
A Vampire's Revenge
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2005, 05:26:20 PM »
[OOC] Sorry, I forgot about this place for a while. My bad.

[IC] Hey, Angel could you hurry up? I think he killed them already. Ethan said as he ran blindly in one direction. Take the next right and be careful, he's got a gun.
 Great, just what I needed, a cramped space and he's got a gun. I'll have to get the jump on him.  

Dark-Lord

A Vampire's Revenge
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2005, 05:47:38 AM »
Charles jumped on to his motorcycle and took off after the boys. It was time for some revenge.

Offline Massacre

• Apprentice
    • Awards
A Vampire's Revenge
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2005, 03:00:11 PM »
"Scatter!" Richard yelled as he heard the motorcycle gaining on them. He ran right into an alley, next to him running was Gary. I said scatter! Why did you follow me?"
 Gary frowned " you were in the middle and yelled scatter, that means I go right, Ben goes to the left, and you go forward. Haven't you ever watched T.V?" He stopped when he saw the brick wall in front of him. " At least we wont die alone" he said nervously.

Dark-Lord

A Vampire's Revenge
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2005, 09:31:02 PM »
Charles leaned to the right, then picked up speed in the alley. Then, he spotted them, the ones who killed him. He continued toward them on his bike.

Offline Dragoon God

• Adept
    • Awards
A Vampire's Revenge
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2005, 08:55:24 AM »
Ethan ran faster as he heard Charle's bike, he then saw it turn in an alley. He followed quickly, bent low, he picked up a large stone and chucked it. At that moment a number of things happened very quickly; the stone was lodged into the exaust and the bike flew forward unable to stop. The two boys jumped on either side of bike as it hit the wall.

Ethan tried to see past the smoke now billowing out of the wrecked motorcycle, but it was fruitless in the dead of night. He approached cautiously, not knowing what to expect.

Offline Callista Miala Moonshade

• Grand Master
    • Awards
A Vampire's Revenge
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2005, 05:04:42 PM »
Diamond moaned as blood seeped out of her head, she had been tied to the back of the bike when it had shot forward, she had been thrown of the back, the ropes coming loose into the oncoming wall, she led still on the floor to scared to move, Diamond was 14 and she had been taking hostage by charles, who everyone thought was dead, he had killed and surely he would kill her too if she did anything wrong, her long blonde hair was all over the place, usally she looked quite pretty but blood was dripping down the side of her face, she wasn't seriously hurt, but she was a bit dizzy from the impact with the wall, she waited anxiously, shaking for the smoke to clear to determine whether she could try and get away or not.
'What goes up!! Must come down,"

Dark-Lord

A Vampire's Revenge
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2005, 09:49:25 PM »
Charles staggered out from the mess. He had a huge gash across his chest that oozed with blood. He looked down at his machine pistols, both still intact, good. He noticed that the gaping wound in his chest was healing and that his clothes were sewing themselves back together. Charles grinned and walked towards the boys.

"Hello boys, do you know what lead tastes like? Let's see."