llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: A Vampire's Revenge  (Read 9946 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Dark-Lord

A Vampire's Revenge
« on: April 26, 2005, 07:14:53 PM »
As he burst out of his grave, Charles looked down ar himself. He was in a suit and was as white as the moon. That's when he remembered, he was killed. By a bunch of lowlife teenagers looking for a kick. Charles was 13 when killed and a year had passed. He felt a hunger, for blood.
  "Once I get some weapons and some decent clothes. I'll get those murderers. He set of the the grave keeper's house at the edge of the cememtary. he quickly opened the door. Shocked, the grave keeper was easy prey. After he drank his blood, he took his wallet full of money and a revolver on the table. He went back into the crisp night air. He found a clothes store open at this hour and got himself a pair of black sneakers, a pair of black jeans, a long black trenchcoat, and finally a black turtleneck shirt which he pulled up so it covered his nose and mouth. He left and went to a firearms shop.
  "Hey, you're too young to buy guns," the clerk said. But Charles just Smiled and pulled out the revolver and in two shots the clerk was dead. he took two automatic pistols and two machine pistols(AKA: Uzis) which he hid under his trenchcoat. He then quickly disappered into the long twisting dark alleyways of the city night.

Offline Nobody

• Strolenati
  • Master
  • Awards Item Guild Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
A Vampire's Revenge
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2005, 09:30:50 AM »
OOC: For kicks? Bad neighborhood.
"I am just a figment of my imagination" -"Loki", Illusionist Trickster

Offline Dragoon God

• Adept
    • Awards
A Vampire's Revenge
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2005, 12:38:18 PM »
It was dark. The night air was cool-refreshing. Ethan was walking alone that night, past the cemetary, when he noticed something weird. A young boy, about half his age, was running from the hut in the cemetary His friend Nathan worked there, so he decided to pay a visit. Inside he saw the obviously dead Nathan. He saw the child run towards the west and followed him.

He entered a clothe store asking for the whereabouts of his 14 year old son. They pointed him in the direction of the gun store. So, he followed suit. By the time he found the store clerk dead he decided to call the police. "Strange" he thought to himself "how he was able to do all of this so fast."
"Impossible is just a word to make everyone feel better about giving up"- Dragoon God

Dark-Lord

A Vampire's Revenge
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2005, 03:40:49 PM »
As he walked quickly to find the murderers he saw his old school. Dance Tonight, it said out front. Charles thought to himself, "I did have some enemies in school, it's time fro a little vengence

As he walked up the security guard stepped in front of him. "Do you have a ticket?" he asked

"Yeah, let me get it," Charles said, but quickly spun around and dig his claws into the side of the guard's head. "They call this sevurity?" he asked himself before heading inside the school.

Offline Dragoon God

• Adept
    • Awards
A Vampire's Revenge
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2005, 01:32:29 PM »
"What did he look like?" asked a police man. The Police force had arrived a few minutes after the call, but not at the gun store. They were at the Cemetary. "He looked like a 14 year old kid, I just told you that!" Ethan said. "Look, I know he was your friend but we need more to go on here! What skin color was he, was he black?"

"No, he was deathly pale, with black coal eyes. He was fast, and obviously deadly. Can I go now?" Ethan said, he was starting to think he could do this by himself. The cops would'nt let him leave, and he needed to get away.

"Hey!" said another cop a few minutes later, "We found some one with the description he gave us entering a high school!"

"Well lets get going then! Mr.lucente go home now, we'll get him." said the one questioning him. Ethan did not go home, however, he went to the gun store, unlocked it, and armed up. He found out that the store not only had weapons, but Tefflon vests as well. He picked up a spaz shotgun, double Deagles(Desert Eagles), a scoped rifle, and a magnum.

"Well, lets go hunting."
"Impossible is just a word to make everyone feel better about giving up"- Dragoon God

Dark-Lord

A Vampire's Revenge
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2005, 04:17:47 PM »
Charles entered the school and started walking aroung the dance floor of his old school. He grinned under the turtleneck hiding his mouth and nose. Two boy pulled him off the the side and shoved him against a glass wall, one leading to the library twenty feet below.

"We've never seen you around here before," said the one closest to him.

"Oh really?" said Charles, he knew these bullies, they were idiots.

"We thought we might teach you a lesson!" said the one closest to him. He raised his fist the punch but Charles grabbed him by the arm and threw him down the hallway into a wall. The other boy was stunned so Charles grabbed him by the shirt and threw him through the glass and down the the library floor. The other boy at the end of the hall stirred. Charles grabbed a broken piece of glass and threw it and it stabbed right in between his eyes. Then he used his vampyric powers the draw the blood from their bodies straight into his mouth. He covered his mouth with the turtleneck once more and went back out onto the dance floor.

Offline Dragoon God

• Adept
    • Awards
A Vampire's Revenge
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2005, 09:27:08 AM »
Ethan was outside of the school. There was no one at the front office, and the police hadnt arrived. He turned off his car engine and left his rifle and Spaz in the car. He didnt see any gaurd, and saw all the teachers on edge. As he entered the school he was stopped by a dean. "Excuse me, but who are you?"

"Im Mark Johnson, and I'm looking for my son David, can I go through?" Ethan said bluntly without turning. He was looking forward into the crowd.

"Oh, yes, I'll announce it on the intercome..."

"No. I want to repramand him alone. Please dont tell me how to raise my own son."

"Of course not go right ahead." Ethan went through the crowd but found nothing. He couldnt see him anywhere. Where is he? he thought I have to get to him before the cops do! Then he heard the sirens.

Dark-Lord

A Vampire's Revenge
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2005, 08:11:24 PM »
Charles heard the siren and spun around quickly. he hissed a low unhuman sound. As he did this the turtleneck fell away from his nose and mouth, revealing them. Everyone stopped. Someone near him looked and said, "Charles? But you're dead!"

"Well now I'm undead!" Charles said and whipped out one of his pistols and shot right through his head. He fell to the floor, dead. "This is only the begining!" Charles shouted. "Where are the boys that killed me!" He yelled as he grabbed a girl nearest to him and put the gun to her head.

Someone said, "They're in Juvi, the one south of here."

"Good," said Charles, "she's coming with me, I need a hostage." he turned to see the advancing police.

(OOC: Anyone can be the girl, name her watever you want, make her act however you want. But she has to be human, and 14 years old.)

Offline Dragoon God

• Adept
    • Awards
A Vampire's Revenge
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2005, 08:21:37 AM »
"Hey, Vamp!" Yelled Ethan. He now drew his Deagles. "Why dont you put the girl down and fight a real opponent." Ethan started to sweat, he wasnt a soldier officially, he was a deserter. He was ashamed to ever wield any weapon in anger. But-duty calls.

Dark-Lord

A Vampire's Revenge
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2005, 04:03:56 PM »
Charles hissed and moved his free hand in a slow mothin from one side to the other. Using his new found vampyric telekinetic powers, he shook the large swinging light above Ethans head until it finally fell. Charles took this moment and dashed out the back door with his hostage.

Offline Dragoon God

• Adept
    • Awards
A Vampire's Revenge
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2005, 08:20:11 AM »
When Ethan awoke he saw he was in the police station. His weapons had been stripped, and his clothes torn. He picked his head up, but was hit with a surge of pain, as if needles were slowly being jabbed in his head. He layed back down on the jail's bed. Then he overheard two cops talking.
"So, to sum it up he was illigaly in possesion of fire arms, two Deagles and a magnum. He had an acomplice, but he got away when he saw Mr.Lucente had been hit with a stray light. The kids said the pale kid was a Charles Vera, but reports showed he died in a mugging."

Died? Ethan thought astounded Then i'm in way over my head! How can I beat a person who already died!?

"The people who mugged him are here, well at least three of the six are. We also found two children dead in the Highschool, the blood was drained from their bodies. I'm hoping Lucente will be able to provide some answers when he wakes up, I really dont see how he could have survived. Must be divine Intervention." Said the cop. Ethan mocked him Must be Divine intervention, my ass

"Yes, it did save your ass, your lucky your alive" Said a voice that seemed to come from within Ethan's head.
"Whos that!" he said with a start. He sat up straight, ignoring the pain.
"Do you want to stop this undead foe from taking more lives, then listen to me." The voice was calm, serene. But Ethan did not let that fool him.
"If you are an ally then why dont you show yourself, make me believe!" He said gruffly.
"Ah, but that is what I've tried to do for centuries. I have helped many, although not many believe."
"Who are you?!"
"Ethan, I am God." Ethan laughed at this.
"You are God? Then I am going insane! Leave me be, Demon."
"Ethan, I have watched what has happened, Charles has killed many, and you must stop him."
"Anyone with a T.V will know the whole story, so that doesnt change my mind."
"Nathan wants to be avenged, it is his last wish. Ethan, wether you believe me or not I am looking out for you. You have been gifted with the power to capture souls, and give life. You should look at your right hand Ethan, see what has happened. Ethan skeptically looked down at his right hand, and jumped when he saw a symbol unknown to him. What is this?!" he exclaimed loudly.
"It is the mark if the Prophet, a title you shall bear heartily. Now get ready for Charles, the he comes for vengance." Ethan tightened his fists till blood was escaping the palms. "Charles Vera, I'm waiting for you" Ethan then lifted his hood, and sat on his bed.

Dark-Lord

A Vampire's Revenge
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2005, 11:42:30 AM »
Charles found some rope and tied up and gagged the girl. "We're gonna pay a little visit to jail," Charles said loading his machine pistols. He broke into a motorcycle dealership and took the fastest one he could find. he tied the girl onto the bike and drove off into the night.

Finally getting to the jail he got off the bike. "You stay here," He said to the girl. "Well, it's not like you've got a choice." He walked in and the security guard recognized him, even with the turtleneck covering his mouth. The guard pulled out his gun and shot. It hit Charles right through the left lung. He fell to the ground. The guard aproached him, but Charles slowly started to rise the only mark was a hole in his shirt. he raised a pistol and put two slugs right in the guard's head. After drinking his blood he continued into the jail.

Offline Dragoon God

• Adept
    • Awards
A Vampire's Revenge
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2005, 11:51:08 AM »
Ethan heard much gunfire in the station. He knew what was happening, but he said not a word. He silently sat there, face downward in a grimace. But he felt no fear, no worry. He felt nothing at all. Not even with God watching him. Then he saw a shadow appear out of the door. "about time you showed up Charles" He said while getting up "Now the fun starts."

Dark-Lord

A Vampire's Revenge
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2005, 04:05:08 PM »
Charles saw him and sneered. "You again, I recognize you."
He stepped foreward five steps and pulled down the turtleneck to reveal his nose and mouth. When he opened his mouth, the stench of blood instantly filled the air. "I'm back for revange, and I'm going to take down anyone who gets in my way. So I suggest you get out of it."

Offline Dragoon God

• Adept
    • Awards
A Vampire's Revenge
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2005, 08:11:17 AM »
"Ha!" said Ethan. "You are so predictable. Your not a vampire, your a beast. A stupid animal. You deserve a fate worse then death. And I will stop you." Ethan then took one of the bars and pulled it out. He stepped out of the cell and took a fighting stance, even though he was drained. "Even if you were to spare me I couldnt let you go. But before we fight I want you to know who I am. I am Ethan Lucente, the Prophet of Redemption. Prepare to die, Devil's Advocate!"

Dark-Lord

A Vampire's Revenge
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2005, 05:44:38 AM »
Charles sighed and pulled out one of his pistols. He aimed it right inbetween Ethan's eyes. "You were planning to beat me, when I've got a gun, and you've got no weapons?" He put a round into the chamber of the gun. "Bad move moron."

Offline Dragoon God

• Adept
    • Awards
A Vampire's Revenge
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2005, 11:26:28 AM »
Crap! Ethan thought He's right! Godd**n it! What do I do now!?
  You have no fear. Bullets only wound, not kill. Your changed Ethan. You can heal from what would kill most humans.
 Even a bullet in the head at mid range?
 No, but you move faster so get ready dodge.
 Hey, God, am I stronger then him?
 No Ethan, he is your supierior, but he thinks of you as a weakling. Show him the power of an ascended human.
 Right.
Ethan tensed up, he gripped hard on the metal pole in his hands, and got ready to fight.

Dark-Lord

A Vampire's Revenge
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2005, 03:59:12 PM »
As Charles was about to pull the trigger he noticed a presence in Ethan. he couldn't place his finger on it, but then he just dismissed it. He aimed and pulled the trigger. With a bang the bullet was fired.

Offline Dragoon God

• Adept
    • Awards
A Vampire's Revenge
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2005, 01:21:23 PM »
Ethan dogded the bullet, then threw the pole so it knocked his gun out of his hand. "How about a little one on one heh?" He said as he shrugged his shoulders, then walked slowly towards him. Lets see what else youve got He thought, now smiling.

Dark-Lord

A Vampire's Revenge
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2005, 04:00:45 PM »
Charles just smiled and pulled out his other pistol in his right hand. He motioned his left hand to the gun on the floor. using his telekinetic powers it flew into his hand. "Give up," he said,"you can't touch me.

Offline Dragoon God

• Adept
    • Awards
A Vampire's Revenge
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2005, 08:06:32 AM »
Ethan kept his pace, he was mad now. Hey, God, what now?
 You must free his targets somehow and distract him so you can get away.

And how am I suppose to do that?

I cannot give away all the answers Ethan, I am you gaurdian, but you are the Prophet.

Okay, here we go.
He stopped a few feet in front of Charles. "You dont..uugh?" Ethan grabbed his head "AAAAhhhh! What... is this? I... cant... feel.... my... seeeellllfff!" He then held his head and kneeled on the floor. "AAAAAhhhhhh!" he screamed shrilly, he bashed his head on the floor. He was thrashing about wildly. I hope he gets confused enough so I can break those guns, or I'm dead.

Dark-Lord

A Vampire's Revenge
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2005, 02:38:54 PM »
Charles stopped for a moment. he thought to himself, Is this guy crazy? But I could use another meal. Charles aimed the guns at Ethan writhing on the floor. "Have fun in hell!"

Offline Dragoon God

• Adept
    • Awards
A Vampire's Revenge
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2005, 12:49:15 PM »
"Thats it!" Ethan yelled. He was close enough to grab the guns from his hands, then did a backflip that kicked him under the chin, and aimed at his heart. "The old crazy guy routine, got me out of a hellovalotta bar fights. Now its found a new use. Want to give up now?" He asked sarcastically. He took aim at Charles and smiled "Bye, Bye".

Offline Massacre

• Apprentice
    • Awards
A Vampire's Revenge
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2005, 01:05:01 PM »
"Holy s**t!" Gary was shocked at what he saw. He was asleep when he heard screaming and then saw Charles, dead, but he was alive, fighting a very scary looking man. The man had two guns, both pointed at Charles. Gary saw him look up at him. "Oh crap" Gary slunk down to the floor "Im gonna die."

Dark-Lord

A Vampire's Revenge
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2005, 03:10:32 PM »
"I don't think so," said Charles. He used his god-like speed to dash forward and grab at Ethan's throat. All Charles needed now was one squeeze with his unnatural strength.