llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Here comes my first atampt at a post here  (Read 20428 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Loki_Swiftstrike

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Here comes my first atampt at a post here
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2005, 03:45:52 PM »
"Tython, the mayor is still in this building up stairs Moses has gone on ahead. This stool pidgeon told me more then enough information. Amazing what a few threats can make a coward spit out." Corticus threw the thief he had headlocked under his arm to the floor. The three then ran up stairs to meet up with Moses. Who was having alittle trouble taking on the all 10 of the thieves that greeted him upon entering the room in which the mayor was being held captive. Corticus saw the mayor tied up next to his family on the floor next to four thieves who held the ropes. "Tython get the mayor, Me and your friend will aide Moses." Corticus then rammed his way through the gang of thieves trying to form a baricade. "Oy, it's about time you showed up mate, I was getting alittle worrie--" Moses was then bashed on the head in mid sentence and he collasped to the ground. Corticus then drew his sword and said "It seems they are getting serious Jon, lets get serious..."
End of the road... with nothing to do... and no hopes of things getting better... sounds like a saturday at my house :(

Offline Dragoon God

• Adept
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2005, 05:29:59 PM »
[OOC] Lok, Loki, Loki. (sigh), You cant tell my characters what to do. Thats against the sites rules. You can dictate how your players do something, but by  saying both Tython and Jon went upstairs....thats not how you handle a thread. Dont take it to heart though, and to avoid any future comments read the guide on the top of the Freeform page.

[IC] Tython looked at Moses, then picked his head up while taking off his worn gray hood. The thieves were shocked, their eyes were as wide a their hanging mouths. Tython then casted a wind spell and blew away their weapons. "Jon, Corticus. Tie them up, there is no need for more bloodsed." But as he said this there was a deep, hearty laugh.

"Looks like were in luck boys, a demon should pay us greatly between 11. Tython, I am so glad I could meet with you again. Now I can get revnge and get rich at the same time!" and with that a huge metallic figure dropped through the roof.

"Holy...." Jon said with a very stunned look on his face.

"So" said Tython wearing a smile "You still mad your not mayor?" With this his eyes went red.
"Impossible is just a word to make everyone feel better about giving up"- Dragoon God

Offline Loki_Swiftstrike

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2005, 08:01:27 AM »
[OOC] Sorry its just that Corticus is more of a Leader character so when he told your character what to do, he was just assuming command.

[IC] Corticus tied the others up and Moses snapped back and rubbed his head saying "Alright which one of you was it?" He then walked over but was stopped by Corticus, who redirected his attention to the guy talking to Moses. "Oy bloak, was it you tough guy?" He ignored him. "Hey I'm talking to you mr. shinny pants." He then started walking over towards Moses, who had no idea what he was getting his self into.
End of the road... with nothing to do... and no hopes of things getting better... sounds like a saturday at my house :(

Offline Dragoon God

• Adept
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2005, 12:28:36 PM »
"Watch your tongue worm, or you will be in a constant state of Hell" said the stranger. "I am the one who should be mayor. This entire village should belong to me! Tython, had you not have come I would be the Mayor. But fate has gifted me with yet another opportunity to kill you."

"Are you quite finished?" asked Jon, who drew both his blades. "He who threatens Tython threatens me, and I'm not one to take kindly to threats. Although I do enjoy a challange." Jon now took on a defensive stance known as Lubado.

"Careful Jon" warned Tython "It will most likely take all of us to take Eran down." Then without warning the Eran attacked Tython. He bore no actual weapons, but with a steel mach around him he was strong as a demon. He punched Tython in the stomach, then grabbed his head and threw him through the wall.

"Believe me Demon" he said with a smile on his face "I will send you right back down to Hell!"
"Impossible is just a word to make everyone feel better about giving up"- Dragoon God

Offline Loki_Swiftstrike

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2005, 07:59:36 AM »
"C'mon Corticus let's show this brute how we play rough. Bull's Eye Charge!!" Moses yelled as he leaped on to Corticus who was now charging at full speed as if to ram his opponent,, Moses had drawn both of his curved daggers and when got close enough leaped off and over the strange figure. He then stabbed him in the back while Corticus made a full contact slam. They both then leaped back to admire their direct attack. However the stranger though scarred, merely smiled back at the two with eyes glaring with anger. "What are you?" Corticus asked as he backed away slowly. "He's a dead man!" Moses charged him with his two daggers and tried his best to take him down. The stranger flipped Moses and through him flying into a wall. "Your up mate..." Moses then collasped in pain next to Jon. He then looked up at his opponent, who was now in a fist fight with Corticus. Corticus managed to pick the figure up and send him flying but he just rebounded of the wall and knock Corticus to the ground.

Offline Dragoon God

• Adept
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2005, 08:31:59 AM »
"Corticus!" Jon yelled, "now you fight a true warrior!" Jon ran at Eran (the robot guy) with his swords crossed against his chest. Then he jumped above him and yelled "Angel Crush!". He parted his swords and a blue cross came from the twin blades. It hit Eran directly in the chest. Eran fell down but quickly got up. A black cross mark was on his chest.

"Now" he said with a gleam in his eye "you die"

Offline Loki_Swiftstrike

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2005, 03:02:11 PM »
Corticus ran over to where Moses lied unconcious. "Moses, you have got to snap out of it my friend. This foe is much to powerful for us individually but I have a plan." Corticus shook Moses who was making a strangly dazed face. He then shook his head and stared at Corticus. "Did you say plan? Good I;m getting tired of getting tossed around like I;m nothing. Time to show them what I can really do." Moses then leaped to his feet and picked up his to weapons and stared over at ERan who was now engaged with Jon in a battle. "It appears that Jon needs some assistance." Corticus told Tython who was now staggering through the broken hole in the wall. "You can't take us all chump, you're out numbered which means we are gonna show you's a thing or two." With that he then grinned and asked Corticus so what's the plan?" "We all run in and start beating the intestines out of him." "What thats a plan?" Moses stared at Corticus who was usually more well planned and clever with his plans. "Oh well, its worth a shot." And with that the three charged...

OOC: Hey dragoon god, lets end this battle already and move on, this is taking a while and could last a whole nother week. Lets end this with a bang, think of a way to defeat him that envolves everyone.

Offline Dragoon God

• Adept
    • Awards
Gotcha!
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2005, 08:29:32 AM »
[OOC] Loki, Im gonna assume you want me to take control of both your characters movements, Okay?  

"HHHHHUUUUURRRRRRRAAAAAAAAA!" Tython yelled as he unleased his power. He ran towards Eran with such speed it seemed as if Satan himself was behind him. He bared his claws and hit him in a fury of slashes before the momentum pushed him past Eran. He turned to see Corticus run full speed at the now confused Eran. Suddenly Moses appeared jumping from Corticus' back. They both struck at the same time, knocking Eran down. He didnt move.

"Is it dead?" Jon asked, holding his side.
 " I sense no life force within him" answered Tython "Now, Moses, if you would help untie the Mayor..." then, drained, he fainted.

Offline Loki_Swiftstrike

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2005, 01:26:35 PM »
"Who's the chump now punk? Hahaha" Moses laughed at the fallened Eran and started to untie the mayor. "I hope you was watchin' mate. The team just couldn't have done it with out me. Now I don't need any payment, your safety is enough, however if you wanna through in a little mansion, by all means, don't let me get in your way." Moses helped the mayor to his feet.
"Thank you all, said the Mayor. Tython and friends, you have save my life, my family's life, and everyone in this village thanks you. Who are you strangers?" "I am Corticus and the talkative one is Moses." Moses then bowed, "At your service mate." Corticus then shook the mayor's hand and asked "Is Tython going to be ok?" The mayor then told Corticus of tython's origins and Corticus now understands Tython for what he truly is inside. They awaited Tython to awake so they could tell him what information they had learned of and where there next venture will be.

Offline Dragoon God

• Adept
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2005, 01:40:20 PM »
Tython awoke the next day. He felt woozy, and disoriented. "Uuhhh, did we win?" he said slowly, as if to find the right words.

"You took quite a beating Tython, but you beat him. You won the battle. Just like old times huh." said the mayor.

"Yes, times I wish to forget." Tython more moaned this then spoke it. "But now on to buisness, Cortisus will you ask the Mayor what we need to know."

Offline Loki_Swiftstrike

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2005, 08:02:49 AM »
"Already done my friend. Now onward to the town of Griscellton." Corticus patted his comrad on the back. "Oy, hold on just a moment, did you just say Griscellton? Believe me you don't want to head that ways mate. LEt's just say the locals are a bit unfriendly to folks like yourselves." Moses warned. "Moses what are you talking about? In order to continue on our journey we will need to acquire a map and we will need to obtain a new wardrobe in order to get into the the layer of the Dark World. And in order to get in we will need to be wearing the dark cloaks of shadows, because they are the keys we need to get passed the shadow wall surrou--"
I don't care about all that. I'm just saying if you don't want to have your head mounted on someone's wall you best stay clear of Griscellton. They don't like anyone who isn't human, and the town is filled with fighters much more skilled then the army of thieves we took down earlier. Trust me; I've been there and witnessed their towns residents first hand and I know what they are capable of." "Well good, then you know the way. Look Moses we can't get let a town or biggots and ignorance get in our way. Now if your done whinning we need to get going." "Ok but don't say I didn't warn you. You ready to go tython?"

Offline Dragoon God

• Adept
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2005, 08:11:16 PM »
Tython got up from his bed.  "Thank you Eric, I mean Mayor. Corticus, you'll be okay. Sometimes you need to push or be pushed, know what I mean?"

"But Tython, I thought you were a pacifist?" Jon asked.

"Well Jon, Im not a pacifist, I'm a warrior. The difference is I fight when I must, and only to help or defend. I do not live on bloodlust. Well come Moses, Corticus, we must be off."

"Wait, Tython I thought I was coming with you?" Jon now got up from his chair, and stared at Tython with fire in his eyes.

"Jon, you are too young to come along on such a dangerous quest."

"But, you fought in wars! You couldnt of been any younger then me!"

"I fought for the people, not for the fun of it! I am not so selfish and neither should you! I cant believe it! I trained you in combat, to learn the moves of your teacher is to understand his meaning! Jon you cant come I wont allow it!

"But, Tython!?" Jon said pleadingly "I'm not a child I ca-"

"I will not have another death on my concious, espeacialy one I have bonded with!" Tython was out of breath from yelling. then he said in a softer tone, " Jon, dont come, I'll come back for you when your older, when you can handle the battle high."

Jon was silent, indeed, the entire room was silent. Then the Mayor broke that silence. "Well, I'll arrange a carriage take you to the city."

Offline Loki_Swiftstrike

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2005, 09:50:52 AM »
"Ay, chin up then mate. I me self wouldn't be going on this journey too, its just I'm duty bound. However I would love to see you style of fighting. Maybe one day we'll fight along side each other." Moses tried to cheer up Jon. "Now a carriage, thats what I'm talking about. We usually just end up hoofing it. Get it Corticus."

"You are too funny Moses." Corticus said sarcastically. "Thank you mayor. Your services are greatly appriciated. Well then I guess thats it then. Everyone ready?"

Offline Dragoon God

• Adept
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2005, 01:26:40 PM »
Tython looked at Jon sympatheticly before saying, "Yes, I'll gather some supplies for the trip, we should also get some money from the bank if we really need it. Mayor, Jon, good bye." And with that Tython left the room.

"Moses" Jon suddenly bursted out, "Will you sneak me aboard the Carriage!? I must prove myself, I wont get in your way, I swear it!"

Offline Loki_Swiftstrike

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2005, 09:18:23 AM »
"Way ahead of ya mate. I knew you couldn't resist and I was about your age when I started fighting my own battles. Follow me mate. Your in the presense of a superior sneak." And with that the two went out the door. Corticus and Tython were engaged in conversation and Moses easily snuck Jon aboard. The Carriage was small but very roomie and Jon was to stow away underneath the seat which raised up for storage. Moses then sat down and yelled out the window. "So are we going to just stand around gawking or are we going to move?" "For your information we were discussing Jon, and this town of Griscellton." Corticus hollered back walking towards the Carriage. "So I guess we should be off then Tython."

Offline Dragoon God

• Adept
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2005, 12:24:57 PM »
Jon was very comfortable in the small space. "Heh, heh, heh" he laughed quitely, "Tython has no idea!" Then he nearly jumped when he heard Tython's voice calling out to him.

"Jon, I knew you were there the entire time, as did Corticus. Your lucky we like you, you d**n fool!" He yelled out.

"But, how did you know? Did Moses rat me out?" Jon asked.

"No, I could sense you a mile away, now come out into the light, we could use the company of a fool!" Tython laughed then said, "I guess I was a little too hard before."

Offline Loki_Swiftstrike

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2005, 08:13:29 AM »
Corticus laughed and glared at Moses. "You two aren't exactly master sneaks after all."

The road was bumpy but for the most part the ride was pleasant. Suddenly the carriage came to hault. The party gave an akeward silence then Moses climbed out. "Oy, whats with the sudden stop? You need to go take a leak?" Thats when Moses noticed the four bandits on their Horses. "Can we help you bloaks?"

"Yeah you can hand us all your money and get out of the cart."  One of the bandits wearing a red bandana then drew his curved sword. The others laughed and pulled out their daggers. Moses then turned and called out for Jon. " Ay Jon, time for you to earn your keep."

Offline Dragoon God

• Adept
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2005, 08:30:43 AM »
"Fine" Jon called back. As he got out he tried to walk but stumbled over a cactus. The bandits laughed and pointed at the weak fool. Jon dusted himself off and drew his sword and charged but was easily dogged and wacked him in the back of the head with the flat part of the blade as a disgrace.

"Piece of s**t!" Jon yelled.

"Go home little boy!" the leader mocked.

"Thats it!" Jon got up. "This is my ultimate technique." Jon then took a strange stance, he slouched his shoulders and let his swords hang loose.
 "Thousand Scars!" he yelled, then ran at the bandit with blinding speed. But, he never hit him, he ran passed him. It seemed as if he ran right through him.

"Ha!" scoffed an on looking bandit "you didnt even touch him." Then the leader could be seen with red lines all across his body. The lines then exploded with blood . He was nothing but a pile of chunky flesh on the floor.

"Hey! Lets get him, for Charles!!!" one of the bandits yelled they then beat the crap out of the tired Jon.

Offline Loki_Swiftstrike

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2005, 09:43:10 AM »
Corticus looked over at Tython with a sigh and said " Don't get up I'll handle this..." Corticus jumped out of the cart and walked over to where the three were scrapping. He grabbed Jon and threw him over to towards the carriage. He then cracked his knuckles and smiled.

Moses smiled at Corticus as he merged from the dust. The three bandits were piled up nicely and blood and bruises could be seen everywhere.

" You alright pal? That was one hell of a move you did there." Corticus kneeled down towards his comrad.

Offline Dragoon God

• Adept
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2005, 01:23:42 PM »
"Well" said Jon still lying on the floor "I developed that move a long time ago. I store up all the natural magic in my body, and I unleash it in a charge. Everything seems like its in slow motion. This gives me the ability to hit the person in one thousand places, but they dont open up right away due to the speed of the blows.
 They look like scars, that is until the body catches up with the attack, and the person dies. Now, lets go."

Offline Loki_Swiftstrike

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2005, 08:24:25 AM »
"It wasn't long after that before they arrived in Griscellton. The sun was starting to set when the coach dropped them off and headed in the opposite direction. Moses took a deep inhale of the air through his nose and gave a sigh. "Yup we are definitely in Griscellton. I can smell the beer in the air. Oh don't worry about trying to find a pub mate. Half the buildings here are pubs. Oh, and don't worry about trying to find a bar fight, because there are even more of those around." "Moses, when do you care about the dangers in a town. I'm sure we can handle it."

Corticus was a little surprised at his caution. "That's just it Corticus, these guys aren't rookies. They will not hesitate to take any of us out. Especially you and Tython, because you two aren't human. This town is filled with retired world champions and powerful and cursed fighters that have retired here. This isn't the friendliest town on the map. This is our last chance to reconsider."

Offline Dragoon God

• Adept
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2005, 01:44:07 PM »
"Hell no!" Jon yelled "I didnt get my butt kicked the crap out of so we could turn back now! We go on!" He then walked ahead of the group, "Are you coming or should I just assume you want to be left behind?"

"Jon, dont be rash. Look Moses, we wont abondon you. I gave you my word that I would see this through the end, and I am not one to betray one's trust. Besides, this adventure is just what I needed to forget my own troubles. As far disguises are concerned, Corticus, I can make a potion to make you appear human to others, but if any one bumps into you your true self will emerge." Tython then put his long gray hood over his face, and adorned a rider's gloves. No one could tell he was anything more then a hunchback, for he could not hide his shell.

"So wait, he will look human? Thats amazing!" Jon was struck with awe "But why dont you use this spell to appear human yourself?"

"Because Jon, I am of Demon decent. Illusion magics have no effect on me, although I wish the same could be said about destructive magics. But we have talked too much, Corticus, what do we do first?"

Offline Massacre

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2005, 01:26:44 PM »
"I suggest you keep your voices down, everyone will hear you flap yer lips about yer buisness an then you end up dead. Thats not good for you." said Fredric. He was a big man, muscular and strong. He had wild red hair, and a red goatee. He wore a black sleeveles shirt under a blue short sleeved one. His pants were baggy, and black. His boots were a faded grey with steel to gaurd the shins. On his back was a huge great sword, it was completely black but it didnt match his face. It was kind with soft red eyes, and a slightly crooked smile. "I saw you, but I have no intersest in fighting you, at least not yet. Come with me, we'll talk."

Offline Dragoon God

• Adept
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2005, 01:31:45 PM »
"And just who the hell are you?" asked Jon. He was getting very frustrated with all the drama. He looked at Tython watching what he would do.

Tython stood there, thinking how this man was here without him or Corticus noticing him. He was silent for a while, taking in the stranger. He most likely waers plate armor under those clothes, muscle cant make up for speed, and he doest look too fast with that heavy sword on his back. Then he said " Tell us who you are, and then we shall join you, I dont take threats likly any way, and I dont care if you tell anyone who I am. I'll kill you before you can say a word." Jon was surprised by the strong words from Tython. This did not suit his laid back personality. Jon looked at the warrior before them. Worst comes to worse, I'll kill him He thought.

"Well?" Tython asked impatiantly "Whats your name?"

Offline Massacre

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2005, 08:24:11 AM »
"I'm Fredric, the man who will tell you of the underground movement, and perhaps let you help me destroy it." He said curtly. He didnt wish to fight a demon, or a faun. The others looked like easy prey. "Now will you follow?"