llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Entering the unknown  (Read 1696 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Japanese_hinode

• Nomad
    • Awards
Entering the unknown
« on: April 06, 2005, 09:40:50 AM »
Hinode stood by the edge of the lake staring down at her own reflection.
Why couldnt she remember her past? Where had she come from?
All she knew was that person looking back at her from the water was not a familiar face.
A sudden rush of air disturbed her path of thoughts.
Turning around she saw a dark shape darting off into the forest.
~Always forgetting to remember~

Offline Dragoon God

• Adept
    • Awards
Entering the unknown
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2005, 11:09:02 AM »
[OOC] Read up on this character in the NPC section(sigh) Im SO tired of saying that.[/OOC]

Tython darted through the forestDemons, and now of all places, d**n I need a healer! He thought. He had been walking through the forest as he was on his way to the city Kilderrnon, when a band of Demons descended upon him. He was injured in the breif confrontation, but lived. Now he thoughtFor my great escape, or my tragic death.
"Impossible is just a word to make everyone feel better about giving up"- Dragoon God

Offline eternal_renegade

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Entering the unknown
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2005, 08:08:25 PM »
Eternal was in a boat in the middle of the lake, resting away thoutlessly, drinking much Rum. "Hoy! People out on such *hic* a beutiful day!" He was brainless, and nodded of his head hitting hard on the small boat he was in. He accendentally rolled off straight into the water to wake up hungry for air. Even though drunk he tried to get back into his boat and continued to fail, he gave and went to swim to the shore upon which he got up starring at Hinode, drunk.

"Hello person! Isnt this day such a beutiful day we are having? *hic*" Most of the time Eternal isnt drunk, more of a well mannered man, latley he caused a disturbance that had unknown forces kill off his whole family. He was tall, very slim like and had a stick he carried around with him to use as a weapon. With him he carried a mere 10 peices of Silver and as well as a dagger hidden behind his robe which now is soaked. "Sorry for disturbing you..."