Added even the few missing ones, so ALL skills were at least once checked. There's still a trillion of them in the WTF post, but who cares (right now).
- contains agricultural and other skills of the common folk, so to speak. Some of the Knowledge skills can be moved here.Artistic
- a slim category, but can stayAthletic
- athletic, dextrous, and sporty stuff hereCombative
- all sorts of combat-related skills. Many martial arts, too.Knowledge
- MANY, possibly too many, needs some skills moved elsewhere and some removed.Mercantile
- so small...
Anyone more ideas on mercantile skills?Natural
- nature-related skills - tracking, animals, etc. Also skills that directly manipulate the users body and even mid, and other vaguely similar ones - contortionist, healing, breath control, meditation, etc.Shadow
- domain of shadowy characters, not necessarily thieves; mostly the technical aspect of the art. Contains also the Perceptive stuff (would be too small a category).Social
- all kinds of inter-human, political and similar skillsTechnical
- a decently large cluster
Still considered clusters:Traveller:
boating, camping, astrogation(interstellar navigation), navigation, fly, horsemanship, horsemanship: cavalry, horsemanship: exotic, horsemanship: expert, horsemanship: knight, land navigation, nautical navigation, travel sense, walking, wayfarer, drive (Automobiles, MotorCycles, Heavy Equipment, Military Vehicles)Mystical:
augury, aura perception, telekinesis, occult lore, mysticism, mindblock, tap vital energies, tap nodes, polymorph control, mage sight, dark rites, arcane symbols, divination-cards, divination-pendulum, psychometry, runes, scrying, spirit charm, summoning circle and possibly more
So what do you think of the generator and the categories/clusters?