llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Call to ACTION! #1  (Read 1337 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline MoonHunter

• Waunderer
  • Emperor
  • Awards Article Guild Systems Guild Society Guild Locations Guild Questor Lifeforms Guild
    • Awards
Call to ACTION! #1
« on: September 11, 2005, 12:03:57 PM »
I love this thread. But I am tired of being the primary contributor. I need you all to post ONE historical NPC. (well at least one....)  

History is full of interesting and exotic people who can help to populate your world. They can help illuminate the range of what people think is possible for your world (or you can consider them PCs run by players not in your game). This thread is a list of people who have a great deal to contribute to a campaign. This thread should be limited to real, historical, documentable figures. This eliminates mythic and fictional people from this particular thread.

It will be nice if you would write a little one to three line summary of your entry (more would be better) and including a link about the character would be nice as well. One mini-report based upon what you know about the character. Please don't just copy and paste a wikipedia post, just put a little work into it.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 02:00:28 PM by MoonHunter »
MoonHunter
Sage, Gamer, Mystic, Wit
"The road less traveled is less traveled for a reason."
"The world needs dreamers to give it a soul."
"And it needs realists to keep it alive."
Authentic Strolenite ®©

Offline MoonHunter

• Waunderer
  • Emperor
  • Awards Article Guild Systems Guild Society Guild Locations Guild Questor Lifeforms Guild
    • Awards
Re: Call to ACTION! #1
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2006, 02:01:19 PM »
The link changed, the story hasn't. 

http://www.strolen.com/content.php?node=2007
MoonHunter
Sage, Gamer, Mystic, Wit
"The road less traveled is less traveled for a reason."
"The world needs dreamers to give it a soul."
"And it needs realists to keep it alive."
Authentic Strolenite ®©