Extraneous Voices of Picayune > Citadel Tavern

rpg´s and videogames

(1/2) > >>

forgottengods:
ok somo of this title´s are adventure ando some are rpg ando smo are both let´s vote for the best ( i only put the title not the entire saga)

if you know of more games just tell and we add it to the poll

Strolen:
Not sure where Age of Empires (even microsoft can get lucky) fits in. I LOVE that game.

I voted Diablo though. The way I have been playing games the last few years I NEED a game that I can just jump into and play for a little and jump out. Diablo puts you right in it and for some reason it is addicting and fun.

I think Baldur's Gate would do well if I ever had time to get into it. I have it on my shelf gathering dust waiting for retirement when I can put some serious time into it  :wink:

Ria Hawk:
I am unable to vote, as I have never played any of those.  I'm more of a Starcraft fan.

forgottengods:
i think morrowind is the best

maybe if you try to play morrowind one single time you would say the same  :shock:

question how can i do to add another game to the  poll?

Strolen:
To add another game, click on the edit button on your original post and it should have all the poll options.

I played Daggerfall for awhile. I kept getting mad that I had to start over a few times for whatever reason. I think that is a really cool concept that you can go anywhere and do anything you want and only have to follow the storyline if you chose to. That is one game I know I would like to go back and do some more.

Isn't Daggerfall the first in the series? I haven't been keeping up.

If so then I would probably agree with you on Morrowind.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version