llamaenterhear

Author Topic: What other Games do you play beside RPG's and videogames?  (Read 315 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Theadeaus3905

• Apprentice
  • Dazed and Confused
    • Awards
What other Games do you play beside RPG's and videogames?
« on: February 23, 2018, 04:39:30 PM »
So I'll start...Played Risk, Statego, Monopoly, Scrabble, Apples to Apples, Jenga, Chess (my favorite), Go, Clue, for table top.
Collectible Card Games...   "Redemption" "Age of Empires" "Netrunner" "Sim City" "Pirates"

So what other game Hobbies do you have?

Offline Scrasamax

• Redneck Hipster
  • Emperor
  • You say insane like it's a bad thing
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Gold Creator 10 Elite Questor Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Systems Guild
    • Coffee & Cthulhu
    • Awards
Re: What other Games do you play beside RPG's and videogames?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 11:00:05 AM »
We have a stack of Fluxx games, with CthuluFluxx, PirateFluxx, and StarFluxx being favorites. Also have picked up a number of indie card games like Exploding Kittens and Unstable Unicorns. EK is good, but UU is excellent. And darkly funny.

Game night also includes when applicable Phase 10, Telestrations, and Monopoly.
" If the muse comes to your bedside, don’t tell her you’ll f?$! her later."- Allen Ginsberg

Offline Theadeaus3905

• Apprentice
  • Dazed and Confused
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2018, 03:47:07 PM »
Speaking of Monopoly I just sold my copy of StarWars monopoly at an auction and received $40.00 Dollars for it Brand new.
Probably should of kept it  huh? oh well...

Offline Scrasamax

• Redneck Hipster
  • Emperor
  • You say insane like it's a bad thing
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Gold Creator 10 Elite Questor Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Systems Guild
    • Coffee & Cthulhu
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2018, 05:32:34 PM »
Speaking of Monopoly I just sold my copy of StarWars monopoly at an auction and received $40.00 Dollars for it Brand new.
Probably should of kept it  huh? oh well...

I wouldn't be overly worried about it, they will keep releasing restickers of Monopoly for every Star Wars movie that comes out, too much money and almost no cost on the manufacturer's side
" If the muse comes to your bedside, don’t tell her you’ll f?$! her later."- Allen Ginsberg

Offline Theadeaus3905

• Apprentice
  • Dazed and Confused
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2018, 07:42:08 PM »
So true.... They'll keep making them... I actually want a copy of "Terrace" the game. It premiered on StarTrek Next Gen in "ten forward" on the Enterprise. I played it a couple of times a long time ago...it was easy to learn but very hard to master... gonna check ebay.