llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: lost city of sarim  (Read 1756 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline massmurderer

• Nomad
    • Awards
lost city of sarim
« on: March 19, 2005, 10:40:10 PM »
In long ages past, There was a mysterious people, dwelling in the jungles of an unknown land, who built the forgotten and sempiternal city of Sarim, spoken of in the ancient history text around the world as a paradise. I, Claudius thadius , The emperor of gaul, intend to find this city which Enigmaticly dissapeared after an earth quake will you join me?

Offline Nosredna

• Knight
    • Awards
lost city of sarim
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2005, 04:23:30 AM »
You have a choice now. Would you like my Emperor from a far-away land or my fallen angel. The Emperor will be looking for the city, the fallen angel will be in the city.

Offline Dragoon God

• Adept
    • Awards
lost city of sarim
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2005, 11:05:43 AM »
"What is the pupose for finding this city?" asked Tython. "If you have summoned me here to meet with you you must be either desperate or mad with desire."
 Tython was usually the last being on earth that was summoned by a king in need of help. Normaly he was chased by mercs or paladins, demon hunters, even by young soldiers from kingdoms far away so as to make a name for themselves. They dont know the truth, and they never will he thought sadly. "Explain before I can assist, and I may offer you my help, as well as my friends."

[OOC] First, check out Tythons bio in the NPC section, or he will be confusing. Secondly the friend I'm talking about will be Nosrenda, if thats alright with you. I was thinking I could introduce you, if thats alright with you Nos.
"Impossible is just a word to make everyone feel better about giving up"- Dragoon God

Offline Nosredna

• Knight
    • Awards
lost city of sarim
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2005, 11:34:02 AM »
:? But he hasn't chosen what I should be yet :?

Offline Anteaus

• Journeyman
    • Awards
lost city of sarim
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2005, 02:36:22 PM »
Thornblood watched the other two closely as they approched the Emperor to speak with him.  This was the first time that he had seen anything like the other two creatures before him, and he couldn't help but wonder at their past, and how they came to be. As the first, the one with the shell stopped talking, Thornblood smoothed his crimson and blue robe down and ajusted his long raven black hair, took a deep breath, and stepped forward.  

"I too, offer my services to you, my lord, with only this request: that I might at the very least study closely any magical devices we may gather on our journey.  And, of course, a pact regarding my resurrection, should I die helping you."

Having said his peace, he bowed his head and waited for the next move.

[OOC] I will add Phillip Thornblood to the NPCs on this site, after I have ironed out one or two things with his abilities. (i work best with AD&D 2nd edition magic system and will need to ajust to whatever you decide you want to work with)[OOC]
"Power corrupts. Absolute power is kind of neat." --John Lehman (1942 - ), Secretary of the Navy, 1981-1987

Offline Dragoon God

• Adept
    • Awards
Rules? What Rules?
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2005, 01:53:23 PM »
I dont know what AD&D is, since D&D was way before my time, but there is no rule set here. Do what you want, as long as the GM doesnt oppose it. Also, you dont need to create a character in the NPC section to play with that character, I just liked the character I made and wanted to use him.
"Impossible is just a word to make everyone feel better about giving up"- Dragoon God