Idea Guild > Setting Forge

here come the chaos!!

(1/4) > >>

forgottengods:
i was thinking last night of a new thread for my pc´s

the chaos

is a type of energy that is created of the fears and hate that gods feel for each other

and is like a black fog that start to covers al the the world and realms consuming all and sprading chaos

the thing is even gods dont know how to stop it and they havent a clue of whats it is that fog ando how it start (they dont know they start it)

tha thing i that the chaos is messing around all ,time ,space etz etz

and if they can stop it it would be the end of the universe. like a big black hole destroying everything on it path.

Ria Hawk:
So it's sort of like the Nothing from The Neverending Story?  (Assuming, of course, everyone knows what I'm talking about.)

forgottengods:

--- Quote from: "Ria Hawk" ---So it's sort of like the Nothing from The Neverending Story?  (Assuming, of course, everyone knows what I'm talking about.)
--- End quote ---

exactly the thing here is that a new cult had been born the church of chaos
so they start doing chaos everywhere and thta make the chaos stronger and the chaos afects all universe all the planets etz etz , is like the nothing but more powerfull the thing is i haven´t finished this campaign i already started but haven´t figure out what next im working on it

manfred:
As a speaker of chaos I must protest. It does not mess all up, it does change things, and the world, and all that was too long too stable and boring. Yes, it covers everything, but only to reveal the Universe later again, better and different!

You want to stop it? Nothing is easier. Just convince the gods to feel love and understanding for each other. Given that gods are much like we humans are, it is pretty much impossible.

Embrace the darkness that comes!

forgottengods:
i think ot a pojt there manfres ok can you help me put with the thing of cover all the universe because it was boring and what happen next??

please

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version