llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Know your true job...  (Read 30894 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • http://roleplay.andromorphia.com/
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #125 on: November 14, 2004, 12:02:11 AM »
discoverer

Offline Exodus_storm

• Apprentice
    • Awards
My destination
« Reply #126 on: November 26, 2004, 11:43:11 PM »
I take this thest too, and i´m a dream minstrel  :lol:

Your distinct personality, The Dreamer-Minstrel might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You can always see the "Silver Lining" to every dark and dreary cloud. Look at the bright side is your motto and understanding why everything happens for the best is your goal. You are the positive optimist of the world who provides the hope for all humankind. There is nothing so terrible that you can not find some good within it. On the positive side, you are spontaneous, charismatic, idealistic and empathic. On the negative side, you may be a sentimental dreamer who is emotionally impractical. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

Offline theokratie

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #127 on: December 14, 2004, 04:10:45 AM »
White Knight.

I'm already starting to feel like one. *Studies maps.* The nearest princess is in Sweden. That's not too far. Don't be afraid fair Victoria, I am on my way!

If I only had a gallant horse...

Offline Maveric

• Nomad
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #128 on: December 17, 2004, 04:44:09 PM »
Your distinct personality, The Benevolent Ruler might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You are the idealistic social dreamer. Your overriding goal is to solve the people problems of your world. You are a social reformer who wants everyone to be happy in a world that you can visualize. You are exceptionally perceptive about the woes and needs of humankind. You often have the understanding and skill to readily conceive and implement the solutions to your perceptions. On the positive side, you are creatively persuasive, charismatic and ideologically concerned. On the negative side, you may be unrealistically sentimental, scattered and impulsive, as well as deviously manipulative. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

I am the Benevolent Ruler

Offline maximo

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #129 on: December 21, 2004, 08:17:25 AM »
I was the "Always Competative Merchant."  So, I guess all of you knights and doctors will never want for supplies  :wink:

Offline tal_1173

• Apprentice
    • Awards
True job...
« Reply #130 on: April 26, 2005, 12:17:21 PM »
This is interesting since I am a science teacher (chemistry).

our distinct personality, The Scientist is to subscribe completely to the scientific method. The data create the conclusion. To think about accumulating new data to prove an hypothesis could almost be considered a gross waste of time as there are so many new conclusions to be derived from the data already available. A more modern scientist in the field of criminology would be Sherlock Holmes. This professional sleuth always draws his conclusions from the available clues. On the positive side, you can be rationally imaginative and realistically perceptive. On the negative side, you can be nearsighted, narrow minded and rigid in your research methods. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
What's Your Signature Weapon?
« Reply #131 on: June 05, 2005, 01:21:53 AM »
Halberd
You preferred a weapon with 47% power over speed and 41% range over melee.
You use a Halberd.

Possibly the most versatile polearm ever made, the Halberd is an elegant mix of spear and staff, remaining relatively light while having an effective cutting edge and stabbing point. Your enemies will never get near you; your personal space will be as unreachable as a faraway land.

My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 57% on power
You scored higher than 56% on range

What's Your Signature Weapon Test
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline Loki

• Apprentice
    • http://symphonyexperimental.blogspot.com
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #132 on: June 05, 2005, 01:39:38 AM »
I don't think the site is working properly  :(
I'm a god. I can shape-shift. I can create stuff out of nothingness. I can alter the fabric of reality. So please quit being a knucklehead.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #133 on: June 05, 2005, 01:59:01 AM »
Huh... Works fine for me.
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline Maggot

• Insectoid Horror Of Canberra
  • Strolenati
  • King
  • Awards Society Guild Elite Society Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild Locations Guild Questor
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #134 on: June 05, 2005, 03:39:34 AM »
Short Sword
You preferred a weapon with 36% power over speed and 20% range over melee.
You use a Short Sword.

Stylish and deadly, a short sword, sabre or rapier is your weapon of choice. You are well aware that an edged weapon puts you a cut above the rabble, but you also keep your blade relatively small to give you the quickness you need to stay on top. Your opponents seldom see your attacks coming, and by the time they could have regained their senses, they are all dead.

My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:  You scored higher than 30% on power

You scored higher than 11% on range
“I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak.” -Bill Watterson

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Loki

• Apprentice
    • http://symphonyexperimental.blogspot.com
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #135 on: June 07, 2005, 05:17:25 AM »
Huh... Works fine for me.

Well, here's the problem; I've ranked all the items from one to four as asked ands clicked on the "submit question 1" button and it kept bringing me back to first question. I did the same thing over and over and as usual, I got the same result. Can somebody help me with this? please?
I'm a god. I can shape-shift. I can create stuff out of nothingness. I can alter the fabric of reality. So please quit being a knucklehead.

Offline Pieh

• A Lordliest Scent
  • Strolenati
  • Master
  • I accidentally the entire Citadel!
  • Awards Master Questor 2011 Most Quest Submissions 2010 Most Submissions 2010 Most Quest Submissions Item Guild Lifeforms Guild
    • Awards
What a fun little quizzie...
« Reply #136 on: June 14, 2005, 09:31:54 PM »
I'm a Benevolent Ruler! That was fun, I was hoping for something a little more interesting but, hey, I'm a Benevolent Ruler!
Cultist Rule #1 - Never summon anything bigger than your head.

Offline POG

• Knight
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #137 on: June 16, 2005, 02:33:26 AM »
I'm a minstrel.  Who'da thunk it.  That I'm not something more formidable, such as a knight or ruler or even a farmer is...disturbing.   :wink:
"Pain can be your greatest ally, from pain you can learn to apply it, endure it and avoid it. Without pain there is no understanding of reality. If you never get hit with the things you strike out with every thing you know is pure fiction."

The Ares Chronicles

Offline POG

• Knight
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #138 on: June 16, 2005, 02:57:50 AM »
My preferred weapon is a Greatsword.  That's more like it.  My faith in internet tests has been renewed.  I don't mind wearing colorful tights and singing songs if I get to smite my enemies with a Greatsword.
"Pain can be your greatest ally, from pain you can learn to apply it, endure it and avoid it. Without pain there is no understanding of reality. If you never get hit with the things you strike out with every thing you know is pure fiction."

The Ares Chronicles

Offline Anteaus

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #139 on: June 16, 2005, 09:14:25 AM »
Well here is my kingdomality

Your distinct personality, The Prime Minister  might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You are a strategist who pursues the most efficient and logical path toward the realization of the goal that you perceive or visualize. You will often only associate with those people who can assist you in the implementation of your plan. Inept assistants may be immediately discarded as excess baggage. To do otherwise could be seen as inefficient and illogical. On the positive side, you can be rationally idealistic and analytically ideological. You can be a bold decision maker and risk taker who can move society ahead by years instead of minutes. On the negative side, you may be unmerciful, impatient, impetuous and impulsive. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

And the Link for the D&D quiz failed

And my favorite weapon is a

You use a Machinegun. Phenomenal range and rate of fire more than make up for the lack of mobility that a full machinegun warrant. Though a machinegun lacks the punch of heavier artillery, it is still an exceedingly potent infantry weapon and can fire continuously for a long time. Your enemies will run for cover as you pepper the landscape with bullets.
"Power corrupts. Absolute power is kind of neat." --John Lehman (1942 - ), Secretary of the Navy, 1981-1987

Offline Dragonlordmax

• Strolenati
  • Knight
  • Awards Guardian of the Citadel Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #140 on: June 20, 2005, 09:03:06 PM »
Prime Minister

Prismatic Dragon:

In the war between good and evil, a Prismatic Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality....
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon tends to do things by the book. ...
As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Prismatic Dragon as breathe from it's body....
During combat situations, a true Prismatic Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics....
Prismatic Dragons spend most of their time drifting in the lower atmosphere, constantly monitoring the earth below them with their keen eyesight. The Prismatic Dragon's lair is usually nested within a remote area often times in icy or snow covered areas.'
At birth, a prismatic dragon is white with thin red stripes running the length of its body from nose to tail. As the Dragon ages, it slowly gains stripes of different colors until the wyrm stage, when it is striped with all colors of the spectrum.'
The Prismatic Dragon puts great value in ideals, and struggles to always practice it's best behavior. Prismatic Dragons are wise, and are good advisors as they have the ability to see a problem from all sides. A Prismatic Dragon is very direct and outspoken in nature, and does not lend itself towards foolishness or horseplay. They often find themselves in the role of peacekeepers among other dragons.

Greatsword
He who says little speaks two syllables.
-God of Thunder

Offline Umberle

• Apprentice
    • Awards
I'm a minstral
« Reply #141 on: August 17, 2005, 09:32:36 AM »
*grin* but I have weeeee tiny hands and a voice like a bullfrog with a bad cold....so....I'm a bad minstral
--Umberle--

And yea I say on to thee, SQUISH!

Offline Maggot

• Strolenati
  • King
  • Awards Society Guild Elite Society Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild Locations Guild Questor
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #142 on: August 18, 2005, 08:43:30 AM »
I am a A Heliotropic Dragon!

In the war between good and evil, a Heliotropic Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality....
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos....
As far as magical tendancies, Your inner dragon has the ability to conquer the world of magic, but it will not be easy....
During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done....
Instead of scales, Heliotropic Dragons have a thick hide to cover their body. At the early stages of life, the Heliotropic Dragon is green with red speckles that resemble blood spots. When fully grown, the dragons color changes to any number of variations of violet, but predominantly they have a deep, reddish purple color with streaks of azure blue and magenta.'
This unusual skin type also gives them an unusually sleek appearance and allows them to move with greater speed and freedom both in air and under water. These Dragon's are known to be highly competitive.'
They often meet with other dragons to compete with each other for sport. NOTE: A few small villages have been destroyed by being so unlucky as to be in the path of a speeding Heliotropic Dragon taking a shortcut to gain an advantage over it's competitor. Heliotropic Dragons are well known for their protectiveness, but also are known as loyal friends and allies. They make true friends rarely, but those friendships that they make are well chosen and long lasting.
'
This Dragons favorite elements are: BloodStone and Valerian Root

http://Dragonhame.Com
“I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak.” -Bill Watterson

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline knightsceam

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #143 on: October 04, 2005, 11:14:51 AM »
I was a black knight.
That site is fairly good.
limit nothing, in my world the rules are meant to be broken.

Re-reading The Hobbit (Tolkien rocks)
Playing Radiata Stories

Offline Elbin

• The traveler
  • Apprentice
  • Awards 2013 Most Upvoted Comment
    • Awards
Re: Know your true job...
« Reply #144 on: November 23, 2008, 05:14:30 AM »
Strange, noone has posted here for 3 years...

Your distinct personality, The Dreamer-Minstrel  might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You can always see the "Silver Lining" to every dark and dreary cloud. Look at the bright side is your motto and understanding why everything happens for the best is your goal. You are the positive optimist of the world who provides the hope for all humankind. There is nothing so terrible that you can not find some good within it. On the positive side, you are spontaneous, charismatic, idealistic and empathic. On the negative side, you may be a sentimental dreamer who is emotionally impractical. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.
Iven Traille
Journeyman Weaver - Weavers Guild
Level 2
STR: 3 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 7 | CHA: 1 | INT: 7
"The thread of a weaver never breaks, it is simply elusive."
Currently following the web of Jiklhy...

Offline Chaosmark

• Harbringer of Segfaults
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Master Questor Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • The Sleepless Hacker
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: November 23, 2008, 02:23:56 PM »
Indeed. We have a lot of old posts, some that haven't been touched since we moved servers a few years back.

Also, 'twould appear we have a large number of minstrels...

Your distinct personality, The Dreamer-Minstrel  might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You can always see the "Silver Lining" to every dark and dreary cloud. Look at the bright side is your motto and understanding why everything happens for the best is your goal. You are the positive optimist of the world who provides the hope for all humankind. There is nothing so terrible that you can not find some good within it. On the positive side, you are spontaneous, charismatic, idealistic and empathic. On the negative side, you may be a sentimental dreamer who is emotionally impractical. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.
P(A|B) = P(B|A)*P(A)/P(B)

By the power of Bayes!

Acolyte Lithil Darkheart – Level 1 Necromancer
STR: 1 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 3 | CHA: 3 | INT: 3

Current guild quest: --

Offline Maggot

• Strolenati
  • King
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: November 25, 2008, 08:25:45 AM »
Also, 'twould appear we have a large number of minstrels...

That's no surprise, considering the great number of creative minds that the Citadel draws.

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Vampiric Crusader

• Crusader of the Dark Dimesion
  • Nomad
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: November 27, 2008, 05:50:40 AM »
I ended up being a black knight.
Interestingly enough its quite accurate.

our distinct personality, The Black Knight, might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. Your overriding goal is to win. You approach each task or situation as a contest to be won strategically and efficiently. Because you can control your feelings, it is not unusual for you to charm, as well as successfully delegate tasks and responsibilities to the more emotional types. You are often concerned with what's in it for you. You seldom involve yourself in activities where you can not foresee a reward for your investment or effort. On the positive side, you can be analytically empathic and logically persuasive. On the negative side, you may be unemotionally manipulative as well as impulsive. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.
Humanity was not meant to stop the apocolypse...

...Merely to survive it!

Offline Scrasamax

• The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • 20% Cooler
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Gold Creator 10 Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Questor Elite Systems Guild
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: November 27, 2008, 09:43:42 AM »
Your distinct personality, The Shepherd is to tend to your human flock. You understand the needs of those for whom you are responsible. Shepherds are vigilant and reliable. You realize your obligation and commitment to the well being of those entrusted to your care. Shepherds are very dependable. You engender a feeling of comfort and stability to those within your charge. On the positive side, Shepherds can be empathic, caring, understanding, practical and realistic. On the negative side, you may be manipulative, close-minded and sentimentally rigid. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

Shepherd? I know people are sheep, but SrSly!?!?

Stout Lagerale of the Dwarven Guild
STR: 4 | END: 4 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 4

Tentacle Tentacle Sanity Schmanity

Offline Maggot

• Strolenati
  • King
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: November 29, 2008, 01:15:11 AM »
You should take it as a compliment.

Authentic Strolenite®©