llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Know your true job...  (Read 31842 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Danu Raven Nightshade

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #100 on: May 28, 2004, 04:02:24 AM »
I finally made it work, woohoo! And I got prime minister. It sounds a little too harsh to be me, but i'm just a teenager and so what i'm told must be right...after all i don't 'have a mind for myself' yet...
Heaven bows to me. Hell worships me.

Offline Caitriona

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #101 on: June 20, 2004, 04:10:52 PM »
Well I did not read the whole thread, but is anyone the Dreamer-Minstrel, too ?

Your distinct personality, The Dreamer-Minstrel might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You can always see the "Silver Lining" to every dark and dreary cloud. Look at the bright side is your motto and understanding why everything happens for the best is your goal. You are the positive optimist of the world who provides the hope for all humankind. There is nothing so terrible that you can not find some good within it. On the positive side, you are spontaneous, charismatic, idealistic and empathic. On the negative side, you may be a sentimental dreamer who is emotionally impractical. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

Offline eNiasni

• Apprentice
    • http://www.wreckedinsanity.com
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #102 on: June 27, 2004, 10:00:42 PM »
I am an "The Discoverer" who most definatel is an "indecisive procrastinator" as it took me talking to my b/f to figure out which answer was more applicable to me as half the time a few answers didn't even apply to anything I like. Such as I hate watching ball games as well as emotional things.

http://www.cmi-lmi.com/discover.html

Offline Maggot

• Insectoid Horror Of Canberra
  • Strolenati
  • King
  • Awards Society Guild Elite Society Guild Lifeforms Guild Locations Guild Item Guild Questor
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #103 on: July 30, 2004, 06:12:14 AM »
I was declared a dreamer-minstrel.Now I know I won't be another briefcase totting drone in the future,lol
“I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak.” -Bill Watterson

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Scrasamax

• The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • 20% Cooler
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Elite Systems Guild Elite Questor Gold Creator 10 Hall of Heroes 10
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #104 on: August 01, 2004, 10:20:50 AM »
you are merciful, sympathetic, helpful, giving and heroic

White Knight. Imagine my surprise, I thought I was cynical, and bordering on insane evil.

Still cant get the AD&D link to work.  :evil:

Stout Lagerale of the Dwarven Guild
STR: 4 | END: 4 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 4

Tentacle Tentacle Sanity Schmanity

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #105 on: August 08, 2004, 01:52:18 AM »
Now i'm a descoverer...how can they say when the person changes so much each time,thatjust a few tweaked answers changes their whole personality outlook? We would be changing our vocation every week!

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #106 on: August 08, 2004, 02:43:24 AM »
Wow. On the D&D character thingy I was a true nutural elf mage. Wooohoo, says i'm pretty rare! The dragon quizz said that too! On what kind of dragon are you
http://dragonhame.com/quiz.html
I got illusion dragon

Offline Shadoweagle

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Clear as Glass
  • Awards 2013 Location of the Year Questor NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #107 on: August 08, 2004, 06:07:34 AM »
Fallen Dragon

In the war between good and evil, your inner Dragon self is rotten with the stench of EVIL.
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos.
As far as magical tendancies, a Fallen Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic.
During combat situations, a true Fallen Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics.

Sounds Fitting >:]
Lazarus Lightward, Elite Diabolist of the Brotherhood - Level 3 Occultist
Deathpriest Noxx, Herald of Eternal Silence – Level 2 Necromancer
STR: 2 | END: 2 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 12 | INT: 13

Strolenite Relic, resurfaced.

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Plot Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #108 on: August 08, 2004, 06:16:04 AM »
Amethyst Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Amethyst Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality....
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos....
As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Amethyst Dragon as breathe from it's body....
During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done....

The Amethyst Dragon makes its home in the deep caverns of the earth, often in mountainous regions. They spend much time in hibernation as one of their favorite things to do is to sleep.

Formed from translucent amethyst, it is an awe inspiring sight to see one in it's true form. Light passes through the dragon's body creating a deep purple glow. It's scales will magnify the light rays into bright lavender beams to highlight this effect.

Amethyst dragons spend most of their time homebound but do occasionally feel the need to take a sojourn to a far destination. These dragons love books and will often pick their destination from one of the many stories and histories they may have read.Amethyst dragons are very solitary in nature, but do keep a distant watch on the world around them. They tend to be highly intelligent, and often amuse themselves in human form by building gadgets and toys. Amethyst dragons are very learned creatures.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Amethyst, Deep Places, and Magic

----whatever-----

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.

Offline MoonHunter

• Waunderer
  • Emperor
  • Awards Systems Guild Society Guild Locations Guild Questor Item Guild Lifeforms Guild
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #109 on: August 08, 2004, 06:53:26 AM »
Heliotropic Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Heliotropic Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos.
As far as magical tendancies, Your inner dragon has the ability to conquer the world of magic, but it will not be easy.
During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done.

Dragon Description:
Instead of scales, Heliotropic Dragons have a thick hide to cover their body. At the early stages of life, the Heliotropic Dragon is green with red speckles that resemble blood spots. When fully grown, the dragons color changes to any number of variations of violet, but predominantly they have a deep, reddish purple color with streaks of azure blue and magenta.

This unusual skin type also gives them an unusually sleek appearance and allows them to move with greater speed and freedom both in air and under water. These Dragon's are known to be highly competitive.

They often meet with other dragons to compete with each other for sport. NOTE: A few small villages have been destroyed by being so unlucky as to be in the path of a speeding Heliotropic Dragon taking a shortcut to gain an advantage over it's competitor.Heliotropic Dragons are well known for their protectiveness, but also are known as loyal friends and allies. They make true friends rarely, but those friendships that they make are well chosen and long lasting.

This Dragons favorite elements are: BloodStone and Valerian Root
MoonHunter
Sage, Gamer, Mystic, Wit
"The road less traveled is less traveled for a reason."
"The world needs dreamers to give it a soul."
"And it needs realists to keep it alive."
Authentic Strolenite ®©

Offline Michael Jotne Slayer

• Strolenati
  • Grand Master
  • Retreat now? In our moment of triumph?
  • Awards Item Guild Golden Creator Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 2011 Dungeon of the Year 2010 NPC of the Year
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #110 on: August 08, 2004, 11:53:35 AM »
Me be a....

Opal Dragon

In the war between good and evil, Opal Dragons take the side of the noble and good.
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one.
As far as magical tendancies, Your inner dragon has the ability to conquer the world of magic, but it will not be easy.
During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done.

Dragon Description:
The Opal Dragon is smaller than most other Dragons but does not allow this to get in it's way. It's speed in the air, on land, and in water make up for the Opal Dragon's smaller size. It's scales shine with a soft silvery glow that flicker with the deep colours of the energetic flashes found within this Dragon's body. The Opal Dragon is secretive and nocturnal in nature. Though this dragon is not fond of being seen in it's natural form, it's curious nature cause it to often shapeshift to look like other Beings and walk the world seeking wisdom.

The Opal Dragon will make it's home anywhere but travels often. This has earned the Opal Dragon it's reputation as a nomadic creature. This Dragon is quick to defend any who are being treated unjustly, regardless of species, though it will always attempt a non-violent solution before resorting to bloodshed. However, if a peacable solution cannot be found then watch out...the Opal Dragon has earned the title of both the bravest and fiercest when forced into battle and nothing can stop this dragon from destroying those who would cross it in this way.

The Opal Dragon is a contradiction. It loves the presence of others as long as the presence is sought by the Dragon, itself...if an Opal Dragon does not seek you out first, it is unlikely you will find one. All in all, this Dragon is honourable, protective, magickal, and wise...just don't make it angry or hurt those few this Dragon is close to.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Opals, Wisdom, and Justice
Authentic Strolenite™©®

A skeleton walks into a bar and ask the Bartender: “Do you serve skeletons here?”

Times being what they are the wily Bartender replies: “sure, we serve anyone.”

The skeleton hands the man a silver and says: “Fine, I’ll have a pitcher of beer…and a mop”

Offline Ancient Gamer

• Hammer of the Citadel
  • Emperor
  • Enough about you, let's talk about me!
  • Awards 2013 Best Play By Post Game Elite Systems Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Golden Creator Elite Item Guild Elite Plot Guild
    • Coldforged Home
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #111 on: August 08, 2004, 05:46:05 PM »
and your inner dragon is a ....

Warder Dragon

In the war between good and evil, Warder Dragons take the side of the noble and good.
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon tends to do things by the book.
As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Warder Dragon as breathe from it's body.

Dragon Description:

The warder dragon is a large and bulky dragon, with large strong legs and arms. The size of these mammoth dragons starts from birth at the size of a mature border collie! But don’t be fooled by these big dragons, they aren’t slow, but aren’t fast, and they tend to be more peaceful and talkative than most dragons.

Warder dragons get their names from the fact that they radiate a holy magical aura from their large tattoo like markings that may be anywhere on their bodies, the aura destroys "pure evil" beings, but higher evil ones will just be phased. The warder dragon loves love, and enjoy being in relationships with mates, and they despise weight jokes and anti-self acceptance jokes. They will gladly fight when it comes to defending a homeland or their friends!

This Dragons favorite elements are: Love,Relationships,Food,Peace,Honor
Authentic Strolenite™©®

"Secretly a Squirrel"
Guild Master of the Squirrelati
Scourge of Nutanuns!
Harbinger of Acorns!

Offline Shadoweagle

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Clear as Glass
  • Awards 2013 Location of the Year Questor NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #112 on: August 09, 2004, 08:24:41 PM »
Pish and pshaw! Im appalled by all of your good and nuetrality! It SICKENS me! :)

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #113 on: August 13, 2004, 03:24:58 PM »
Well, I'm having some trouble doing the Dragon quiz, it won't go on to the next page. But I took the "What D&D Character Are You" quiz, with pretty much honest answers, and discovered that I am...

Neutral Good Half-Orc Fighter Ranger
Follower Of Lathander

Lathander is the Neutral Good god of spring, dawn, birth, and renewal. His followers believe in new beginnings, and work for the betterment of all. They have no preferred weapon, but they typically wear plate mail and a shield, with red and yellow tinting. Lathander's symbol is rosy pink disk, typically cut from rose quartz.
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #114 on: August 13, 2004, 03:44:28 PM »
Amusing "Which (blank) are you" quizzes
According to these, from entirely honest answers, I am...

Egyptian God: You are Thoth, the most intellectual of the egyptian gods. You savor the muses in all their forms, and you'd rather observe than take action. You are considered peerlessly just, and so you are often considered the arbiter of the gods.

Soviet Leader: You're Leon Trotsky. Actually, you were never a leader of the Soviet Union, probably because Stalin was just a little too tricky for you. Famously intelligent, but a fool among fools, you are revered in South America alongside Pepsi as one of history's great losers.

Middle-Earth Race: You're a hobbit. You're the shortest little thing, and you have hairy feet. Mostly you just hang out with lecherous wizards with gnarled staffs and smoke pipeweed. If you could find something more boring to do, you'd likely do it instead.  
(I don't entirely agree with this one! :? )

Sith Lord:You're Darth Vader. Stop being so emo. Why don't you go love your son or something, emo boy? Cathart much?
(What the hell?! That is total crap!)

Jedi Knight: You are the long-sabered, well-spoken Mace Windu, one of the most powerful Jedi on the council. Though you're devoted to doing good Jedi deeds, at heart you're a bad muthatrucka. and secretly want to @!#$ Yoda up. Though it's never discussed in the movies, chances are you get mad ladies. It's no coincidence that your light-saber is a special color and is extra-long.
(Now that's more like it!  :D)

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #115 on: August 13, 2004, 03:45:25 PM »
Seriously, I gave entirely honest answers, Penguin's honor.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #116 on: August 13, 2004, 05:10:06 PM »
I did the Jedi test a second time, with some different answers which could be equally true (they were toss-ups last time), and got...

You're Obi-Wan Kenobi, the human incarnation of equanimity. Nothing can piss you off, can it? You're a walking chill pill, and in some cases that can be very good (you're an excellent jedi), but at the same time you can give off the impression that you have a very lackluster personality with not much substance or backbone. Grow some balls and call me in the morning, it'll do you some good.

Not as cool, but probably more accurate.

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Plot Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #117 on: August 13, 2004, 06:33:06 PM »
You're Horus, egyptian god of the sky. You lived to revenge your father against Seth, who betrayed and slew him. You defeated him after an 80 year struggle, losing an eye in the process, and then castrated him when you won. You got your eye back, but you gave it to your father, Osiris. How sweet.

You're Vladimir Lenin. You were loyal to your Bolshevik politics, and when the opportunity presented itself, you were capable of taking over an empire.

You're a wizard. You're big and tall, and you like to hang out in dank hobbit holes that surely weren't made for someone of your stature. You carry a large gnarled staff even though you can disappear and reappear at will (which raises some suspicions about what that staff is actually for, given your hobbit fetish).

You're Darth sidious. You're decaying because of the darkside, but so far that hasn't diminished your love of a good anal romp. That is all!  
(This one was a waaaaaay stupid quiz)

You're the eminently whiny Luke Skywalker. Yeah, it sucks being the last Jedi, and yeah, killing your father is a big burden, and yeah, using the force is hard and stuff, but .. for the love of the force, shut up. Just SHUT UP.

Both the Jedi ones were a waste of time, the creator ran out of creativeness and should have just stopped while he was ahead.

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.

Offline Shadoweagle

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Clear as Glass
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #118 on: August 13, 2004, 08:48:39 PM »
You're Horus, egyptian god of the sky. You lived to revenge your father against Seth, who betrayed and slew him. You defeated him after an 80 year struggle, losing an eye in the process, and then castrated him when you won. You got your eye back, but you gave it to your father, Osiris. How sweet

You're the incomparably wily Joseph Stalin. When everyone else was flitting about with their heads in the communist clouds, you were silently and methodically ensuring your own ascent to power. And when you got there, you made sure you stayed there

You're a wizard. You're big and tall, and you like to hang out in dank hobbit holes that surely weren't made for someone of your stature. You carry a large gnarled staff even though you can disappear and reappear at will (which raises some suspicions about what that staff is actually for, given your hobbit fetish).

You're Darth bane. You kill babies. That's kinda cool.
(What the...!?)

You are the long-sabered, well-spoken Mace Windu, one of the most powerful Jedi on the council. Though you're devoted to doing good Jedi deeds, at heart you're a bad muthatrucka. and secretly want to @!#$ Yoda up. Though it's never discussed in the movies, chances are you get mad ladies. It's no coincidence that your light-saber is a special color and is extra-long.

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #119 on: August 14, 2004, 10:01:05 AM »
Egyptian god: You're nut, the goddess of the sky. You have blue skin and stars all across your body. Pardon the pun, but you're pretty spacey.

Soviet leader: You're Vladimir Lenin. You were loyal to your Bolshevik politics, and when the opportunity presented itself, you were capable of taking over an empire.

Middle earth race: You're an elf. You're all mysterious and artistic, but in the cool way, not the s**tty way. Well, maybe sometimes it's kinda s**tty.

Sith lord: You're Darth Vader. Stop being so emo. Why don't you go love your son or something, emo boy? Cathart much?

Jedi: You're Obi-Wan, the human incarnation of equanimity. Nothing can piss you off, can it? You're a walking chill pill, and in some cases that can be very good (you're an excellent jedi), but at the same time you can give off the impression that you have a very lackluster personality with not much substance or backbone. Grow some balls and call me in the morning, it'll do you some good.

Well, a few of them were sooooo male orientated that i had a little trouble answering! But it was fun anyway! ^_^

Offline Swamp_Monk

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #120 on: August 16, 2004, 07:45:08 PM »
I was marked as a white knight  :D That seems cool...

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #121 on: August 16, 2004, 08:32:24 PM »
Checked again, I'm still the Discoverer.

Offline argash

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #122 on: August 23, 2004, 11:25:34 PM »
Heh great little script.
your distinct personality, The Black Knight, might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. Your overriding goal is to win. You approach each task or situation as a contest to be won strategically and efficiently. Because you can control your feelings, it is not unusual for you to charm, as well as successfully delegate tasks and responsibilities to the more emotional types. You are often concerned with what's in it for you. You seldom involve yourself in activities where you can not foresee a reward for your investment or effort. On the positive side, you can be analytically empathic and logically persuasive. On the negative side, you may be unemotionally manipulative as well as impulsive. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.
Erik "Argash" Ellison
argash@msn.com

Offline esaquam

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #123 on: September 21, 2004, 11:43:03 AM »
Lessee:

A Discoverer...

Or

I am a A Moon Dragon!

In the war between good and evil, a Moon Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality....
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one....
As far as magical tendancies, Your inner dragon has the ability to conquer the world of magic, but it will not be easy....
During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done....

Or ... Thoth... oh, forget the Which Are You - sophmoric quasi-indecency masquerading as humor...

Personally, I prefer "curious pragmatist." :wink:
Esse quam Videri - Being, not seeming

Offline Selise

• Apprentice
    • http://www.simplyelemental.com
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #124 on: November 13, 2004, 10:44:26 PM »
I took the test too. I'm a Dreamer-Minstrel. This really describes me perfectly, I always do try to see the bright side in things no matter what.

Your distinct personality, The Dreamer-Minstrel might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You can always see the "Silver Lining" to every dark and dreary cloud. Look at the bright side is your motto and understanding why everything happens for the best is your goal. You are the positive optimist of the world who provides the hope for all humankind. There is nothing so terrible that you can not find some good within it. On the positive side, you are spontaneous, charismatic, idealistic and empathic. On the negative side, you may be a sentimental dreamer who is emotionally impractical. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.
And she whispered into the air, "Come to me."
Through the time and the shadows, he heard her voice calling to him, and answered.