llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Know your true job...  (Read 35978 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
That's odd...
« Reply #75 on: December 29, 2003, 09:53:58 PM »
Hmmm....
Well, I took the test again...
Last time I got Discoverer, but this time I got Benevolent Ruler...
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline manfred

• His Manic Majesty, blesseth by Mathom
  • Emperor
  • Awards Systems Guild Society Guild Locations Guild Questor Item Guild Lifeforms Guild
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2004, 08:17:17 AM »
Our influence is getting stronger... :wink:
Do not correct me, I know I am wrong.

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #77 on: January 05, 2004, 09:05:24 PM »
Discoverer Here, and how do you do all? First time here, where am i? I somehow come across your site here...Ah Discoverer does sound like me, The Dwarven Monk Discoverer...yeah...anyways, Nice meeting you all.
I Naymu McBane, shall poison more than the deadly glare of a cockatrice!

Offline Siren no Orakio

• Strolenati
  • Master
  • Awards Locations Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild Master Questor Hall of Heroes 10 Elite NPC Guild
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #78 on: January 05, 2004, 09:24:26 PM »
I am, apparently, a merchant.

Look, good sirs, look at this! A magic charm to ward away evil, would I lie to you? Perhaps a pretty bolt of silk for the missus?

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #79 on: January 05, 2004, 10:04:17 PM »
Oh, well, I guess a ruler can't resist just one little charm. Of course, for the good of the people! I'll buy one charm for every citizen!

Offline Araith

• Guardian
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #80 on: January 10, 2004, 11:24:07 PM »
Hmmm this is what I came up with
Your distinct personality, The Discoverer, might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. Your overriding goal is to go where no one else has ever gone before. Regardless of the number of available natural problems to be solved, it is not unusual for you to continually challenge yourself with new situations or obstacles that you have created. You are an insatiable explorer of people, places, things and ideas. You thrive on constant change and anything new or different. On the positive side, you can be creatively rational as well as open minded and just. On the negative side, you might be an impractical and indecisive procrastinator. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

I don't know about this job... hehe
19:43:31 [Shadoweagle] Heya - your not moderator anymore, Araith?

19:43:40 [Araith] Nope

19:43:50 [Araith] I 'accidentaly' Deleted the site.

19:43:56 [Araith] So I got demoted.

Offline Taxus

• Apprentice
    • Awards
I'm a minstrel!
« Reply #81 on: January 19, 2004, 10:25:29 AM »
"your distinct personality, The Dreamer-Minstrel might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You can always see the "Silver Lining" to every dark and dreary cloud. Look at the bright side is your motto and understanding why everything happens for the best is your goal. You are the positive optimist of the world who provides the hope for all humankind. There is nothing so terrible that you can not find some good within it. On the positive side, you are spontaneous, charismatic, idealistic and empathic. On the negative side, you may be a sentimental dreamer who is emotionally impractical. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms."

Offline Kassil

• Phantasm of the Millenium
  • Master
  • Infinitely Improbable
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Golden Creator Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • K's Lair
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #82 on: January 19, 2004, 03:05:45 PM »
...Hah. Retook it, and apparently I've become less of a Black Knight and more of a Discoverer.
"I grab the sword!"
"Mmkay, you're dead."
"What!?"
"You just grabbed the sword of the god you were just personally responsible for banishing from the world for the next ten thousand years. You just got zapped by around a billion volts of Angry Divine Power. You're dead."

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #83 on: January 19, 2004, 03:16:48 PM »
Well, I guess we're all changing.  I've gone from Wishful Dreamer to Benevolent Ruler.
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline ephemeralstability

• Squirrel Strolenati
  • Knight
  • Awards Item Guild Golden Creator Elite Item Guild Plot Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #84 on: January 19, 2004, 03:23:48 PM »
I'm still a benevolent ruler I'm afraid...

ephe!
"Happy is the tomb where no wizard hath lain, and happy the town at night whose wizards are all ashes" - H P Lovecraft, The Festival

Offline Kassil

• Master
  • Infinitely Improbable
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Golden Creator Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • K's Lair
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #85 on: January 19, 2004, 05:37:51 PM »
Oi, we've only got one citadel, people! We're turning into a bunch of rulers!

...We may need to elect a Congress at this rate.
"I grab the sword!"
"Mmkay, you're dead."
"What!?"
"You just grabbed the sword of the god you were just personally responsible for banishing from the world for the next ten thousand years. You just got zapped by around a billion volts of Angry Divine Power. You're dead."

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #86 on: January 19, 2004, 07:30:29 PM »
Nooooooo!  Congress bad, bad!  Congress bad!  (Not the concept of course, the general way it plays out in real life.)
Keep in mind though, that rulers we may be, we're still a bunch of irrepressible, irresponsible loons.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • http://roleplay.andromorphia.com/
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #87 on: January 19, 2004, 08:02:46 PM »
Hehe I got Prime Minister

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #88 on: January 19, 2004, 08:27:38 PM »
I don't want to be a Congress if our Prime Minister is Luke. No offense, but he'd probably declare a holiday on the date of the premiere of Star Wars.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #89 on: January 19, 2004, 09:29:31 PM »
I don't see a problem with that, as long as all other cool movies (or at least movies some of us thought were cool) were treated similarly.  We always need more holidays.

Offline Kassil

• Master
  • Infinitely Improbable
    • K's Lair
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #90 on: January 20, 2004, 07:18:49 PM »
No, we don't!

Holidays mean I get to put up with people too stupid to celebrate them at home with their families.
"I grab the sword!"
"Mmkay, you're dead."
"What!?"

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #91 on: January 20, 2004, 11:39:35 PM »
... Then abandon ship, and go hide with people you like

Offline Kassil

• Master
  • Infinitely Improbable
    • K's Lair
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #92 on: January 21, 2004, 03:32:54 PM »
That would be why I'm taking the classes that I am in college - so that I won't have to work weekends and put up with braindead tourists who, for some reason, cannot grasp that the bill validators on the slots will NOT take a bill that they wadded up and mangled by stuffing it into their pocket/bra/underwear/sock.
"I grab the sword!"
"Mmkay, you're dead."
"What!?"

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #93 on: January 21, 2004, 05:05:47 PM »
Ugh.  Tourists bad, BAD!  Tourists bad!

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • http://roleplay.andromorphia.com/
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #94 on: January 21, 2004, 06:31:25 PM »
Yeah man, no more school. I would conuscript scientist to  invent something that made you learn while you slept.  :D

Offline gottgen

• Apprentice
    • http://drawnunder.novus-logic.com
    • Awards
Oh no! I'm another Benevolent Ruler!!!
« Reply #95 on: January 21, 2004, 11:30:49 PM »
Your distinct personality, The Benevolent Ruler might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You are the idealistic social dreamer. Your overriding goal is to solve the people problems of your world. You are a social reformer who wants everyone to be happy in a world that you can visualize. You are exceptionally perceptive about the woes and needs of humankind. You often have the understanding and skill to readily conceive and implement the solutions to your perceptions. On the positive side, you are creatively persuasive, charismatic and ideologically concerned. On the negative side, you may be unrealistically sentimental, scattered and impulsive, as well as deviously manipulative. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

Is there enough land available? Or do I need to start raising funds for an invasion force?

:twisted:
"Be your own god, you're the only one qualified."

Drawn Under Press - My online portfolio...
http://drawnunder.novus-logic.com

Offline gottgen

• Apprentice
    • http://drawnunder.novus-logic.com
    • Awards
According to the D&D character thing...
« Reply #96 on: January 21, 2004, 11:52:54 PM »
I Am A Chaotic Good Elf Bard Fighter

Alignment: Chaotic Good characters are independent types with a strong belief in the value of goodness. They have little use for governments and other forces of order, and will generally do their own things, without heed to such groups.

Race: Elves are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance.

Primary Class: Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit.

Secondary Class: Fighters are the warriors. They use weapons to accomplish their goals. This isn't to say that they aren't intelligent, but that they do, in fact, believe that violence is frequently the answer.

Deity: Hanali Cenanil is the Chaotic Good elven goddess of love, beauty, and art. She is also known as the Heart of Gold and Lady Goldheart. Her followers delight in creation and youth, and work to spread happiness, love, and beauty. Their preferred weapon is the dagger.

Seems pretty close, but I am a little to big in real life to be an Elf, and when I play one, I'm usually a thief.  I think I just scored on the Bard bit because I showed an interest in magic as a secondary.  I'd probably classify myself as a Chaotic Good Human Fighter/Mage.
"Be your own god, you're the only one qualified."

Drawn Under Press - My online portfolio...
http://drawnunder.novus-logic.com

Offline Amderin

• Nomad
    • Awards
Another White Knight
« Reply #97 on: January 30, 2004, 08:15:34 PM »
Another White Knight here. I guess I have more of that in me than average, but there are other, very different, things in me too. I took it again, trying for my "other personalities" and got Prime Minister. Definately not me, I like to serve rather than lead. Still, I guess thats pretty good for just eight multiple choice questions.
Amderin

Offline Danu Raven Nightshade

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #98 on: May 27, 2004, 05:07:57 AM »
I can't even get the thing to work. It won't go any further than page 1! WHY!? :evil:
Heaven bows to me. Hell worships me.

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Plot Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #99 on: May 27, 2004, 05:31:25 AM »
I can't think of any reason it wouldn't work.

I got Discoverer....again.

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.