llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Know your true job...  (Read 44555 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline manfred

• His Manic Majesty, blesseth by Mathom
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Systems Guild Society Guild Locations Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« on: February 12, 2003, 05:56:25 AM »
See
The Kingomality
if you want to know what would be your true path of life in a medieval kingdom.

Was marked a Benevolent Ruler. I guess I deserve the title! :)
Do not correct me, I know I am wrong.

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
hahaha is great
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2003, 02:40:28 PM »
i try the kingdomality and i was a doctor
hahaha

The successful kingdoms more than likely were able to blend the differences into a powerful and formidable entity. With today's diverse workforce, the corporate kingdom that acknowledges and nurtures these personality preferences could become an organization as successful as the Camelot of old.

our distinct personality, The Doctor might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. Your emotions and feelings are reality based. You are not misled with half formed ideas nor are you given to radical or high risk experimentation. You follow the tried and true and do not waste time thinking about things that cannot be seen, touched, heard, felt or smelled. On the positive side, you can become an exceptional expert in your particular area of the helping professions. You can deliver and maintain consistent and beneficial service to others. You do not lose sight of the reality of the situation and can usually control your own emotions. On the negative side, your emotions must be sensually satisfied which could lead to self-abusive behavior with food, drink, other substances and/or sex. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

thats what their explanation of why a doctor weird :roll:
the new gods of palladium have arrive  you can run and hide but soon you willl die.

Offline drphluid

• Guardian
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2003, 03:45:15 PM »
I ended up being some sort of a Dark Knight.

Uh oh, watch yourselves   :knight:  or  :wizard:

Your distinct personality,The Black Knight, might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. Your overriding goal is to win. You approach each task or situation as a contest to be won strategically and efficiently. Because you can control your feelings, it is not unusual for you to charm, as well as successfully delegate tasks and responsibilities to the more emotional types. You are often concerned with what's in it for you. You seldom involve yourself in activities where you can not foresee a reward for your investment or effort. On the positive side, you can be analytically empathic and logically persuasive. On the negative side, you may be unemotionally manipulative as well as arrogant, selfish and impulsive. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.
If I am wrong, it is probably because you misunderstand me

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2003, 05:52:45 PM »
Yay!  I'm a Dreamer-Minstrel. :o  This is very nifty, my friend.

Your distinct personality, The Dreamer-Minstrel might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You can always see the "Silver Lining" to every dark and dreary cloud. Look at the bright side is your motto and understanding why everything happens for the best is your goal. You are the positive optimist of the world who provides the hope for all humankind. There is nothing so terrible that you can not find some good within it. On the positive side, you are spontaneous, charismatic, idealistic and empathic. On the negative side, you may be a sentimental dreamer who is emotionally impractical. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline manfred

• Emperor
  • Awards Questor Systems Guild Society Guild Locations Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2003, 04:11:05 AM »
Now that you speak about it...

The Benevolent Ruler might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You are the idealistic social dreamer. Your overriding goal is to solve the people problems of your world. You are a social reformer who wants everyone to be happy in a world that you can visualize. You are exceptionally perceptive about the woes and needs of humankind. You often have the understanding and skill to readily conceive and implement the solutions to your perceptions. On the positive side, you are creatively persuasive, charismatic and ideologically concerned. On the negative side, you may be unrealistically sentimental, scattered and impulsive, as well as deviously manipulative. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

Funny thing: we are all applicable in today's corporate kingdoms. :wink:

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Questor Locations Guild Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Plot Guild
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2003, 06:16:11 AM »
That is sort of funny:

Your distinct personality, The Discoverer, might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. Your overriding goal is to go where no one else has ever gone before. Regardless of the number of available natural problems to be solved, it is not unusual for you to continually challenge yourself with new situations or obstacles that you have created. You are an insatiable explorer of people, places, things and ideas. You thrive on constant change and anything new or different. On the positive side, you can be creatively rational as well as open minded and just. On the negative side, you might be an impractical and indecisive procrastinator. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

Funny that they seem to fit isn't it? I think that is a cool site.[/b]

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.

Offline Kitara

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2003, 07:25:42 AM »
Looks like I'm the exact opposite of drphluid :shock:
Your distinct personality, The White Knight, might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. Don Quixote was a White Knight as was Joan of Arc, the Lone Ranger and Crusader Rabbit. As a White Knight you expect nothing in return for your good deeds. You are one of the true "Givers" of the world. You are the anonymous philanthropist who shares your wealth, your time and your life with others. To give, is its own reward and as a White Knight you seek no other. On the positive side you are merciful, sympathetic, helpful, giving and heroic. On the negative side you may be impulsively decisive, sentimental and misdirected. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

Offline DaWergyling

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2003, 03:43:12 PM »
Discoverer.
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
doctoooooor...
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2003, 11:55:57 PM »
i dont wanna be a doctor  :cry:

i want to be a black night
 :twisted:

o by the way kitara i think that drawing o the knight is very cool !!
the new gods of palladium have arrive  you can run and hide but soon you willl die.

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Locations Guild Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Plot Guild
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2003, 02:29:38 AM »
The Discover personalities are taking over!!!

We got a ruler, a doc, a couple knights to keep us on our toes, a minstril, and a couple explorers. What are we missing? A cook and a farmer? Where is Agar, maybe he is a cook?  :lol:

Level 3

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2003, 02:08:58 PM »
Your distinct personality, The Discoverer, might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. Your overriding goal is to go where no one else has ever gone before. Regardless of the number of available natural problems to be solved, it is not unusual for you to continually challenge yourself with new situations or obstacles that you have created. You are an insatiable explorer of people, places, things and ideas. You thrive on constant change and anything new or different. On the positive side, you can be creatively rational as well as open minded and just. On the negative side, you might be an impractical and indecisive procrastinator. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

Another Discoverer. Hmm.
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline ephemeralstability

• Squirrel Strolenati
  • Knight
  • Awards Item Guild Plot Guild Elite Item Guild Golden Creator Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2003, 03:11:51 AM »
I was a benevolent ruler too!

ephemeralstability!
"Happy is the tomb where no wizard hath lain, and happy the town at night whose wizards are all ashes" - H P Lovecraft, The Festival

Offline manfred

• Emperor
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2003, 04:47:43 AM »
Quote from: "ephemeralstability"
I was a benevolent ruler too!

No problem with two Benevolent Rulers. We can see to it that those knights don't kill one another, and discoverers be sent somewhere (to not sit at home all the time, and become depressive).

Problem is, me a lord, you a lord... who shalt grow the potatoes so we don't starve?

:lol:

Offline DaWergyling

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2003, 03:47:08 PM »
As I tried all sorts of combinations, none provided farmer. I guess that's not an opportunity, but the closest one, in my opinion, for the choices, is doctor. Anyway, that reminds me of this one 'What D&D character are you'. It chooses race, alignment, etc.
http://irulethe.net/~neppyman/dndwho/
P.S. for the most recent one, just scroll down until you see it.
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2003, 12:08:24 AM »
That is also extremely nifty.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline drphluid

• Guardian
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2003, 09:18:22 AM »
What D&D character am I

Interestingly enough, the results seemed to justify themselves (it seem to be on target) but I have never picked a gnome charater.

Offline DaWergyling

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2003, 08:03:45 PM »
Yeah. I usually am a chaotic neutral or good, elven or human, mage or bard.....
Signature:

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2003, 09:49:56 PM »
Chaotic Good Elf Ranger

Sums me up about right.

Level 3

Offline drphluid

• Guardian
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2003, 10:17:19 PM »
More specifically I was a

Chaotic good gnome mage ranger

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2003, 11:37:39 PM »
Chaotic good Bard Ranger

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2003, 01:24:13 AM »
I think it is a good thing that nobody is evil yet. We could make them join the evil discussion, or make them an expert on it.

Chaotic good trend.....

Level 3

Offline manfred

• Emperor
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2003, 04:13:27 AM »
Was to be a Neutral Good Elven Bard, or perhaps Ranger. Also got a slightly chaotic bent... Lawfuls, keep out of our Citadel! :wink:

Hmmm... never tried a bard before, but usually was a ranger...

Neutral Good characters believe in the power of good above all else. They will work to make the world a better place, and will do whatever is necessary to bring that about, whether it goes for or against whatever is considered 'normal'.

Now am I truly THAT good? :shock:

I want to be EVIL!!! :twisted:

Offline manfred

• Emperor
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2003, 04:31:13 AM »
Re-did the test, and got the desired result:

A Chaotic Evil Human Thief or Mage.

Chaotic Evil characters are the most 'evil' people out there. They are willing to do anything to get ahead, and will kill anyone who stands in their way. A chaotic evil person sees no value in order and governments, and believes to the utmost in the tenant that 'Might Makes Right'.

Evil rules! :twisted:
Seems I just cannot shake off that chaotic strain...

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2003, 04:34:00 AM »
The benevolent chaotic evil ruler.

SWEET.

Thats the manfred we know and love. Hehehe

Level 3

Offline ephemeralstability

• Squirrel Strolenati
  • Knight
  • Awards Item Guild Plot Guild Elite Item Guild Golden Creator Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
Know your true job...
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2003, 07:43:01 AM »
Snap Manfred! Neutral Good Elf Mage Bard all the way. It must be the character class best suited for we benevolent rulers...

ephemeralstability!
"Happy is the tomb where no wizard hath lain, and happy the town at night whose wizards are all ashes" - H P Lovecraft, The Festival