llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Fatal Wish  (Read 2101 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Dragoon God

• Adept
    • Awards
Fatal Wish
« on: March 03, 2005, 06:44:50 PM »
"He didnt have a chance" boasted the theif "I was too much for him. I advanced on his manor very quitly. When I had entered the courtyard I saw a gaurd approach, and drew my dagger. I stabbed his throat so he could only utter a gurgling sigh, then I stabbed him in the heart. I dragged him over to some bushes, and hid him from view. I then entered through an open window. A gaurd spotted me, and grabbed me from behind. I stomped my foot, which a dagger now sprung out of. I did a back flipped and stabbed him in the forehead. I hid his body, and scaled the wall, onto the ceiling. I slowly made my way over to Lord Shivarns bedroom. I waited until no one was presnet, and dropped down.  I broke the lock, and stepped in.  I locked it, as I heard footsteps.I took out my dagger, and made the fatal incision. By the time the captians broke down the door to warn their lord of the dead bodies, I was over at the tavern, with you."

"Good work theif, now Shivarn can never stop my plans for Oren-Dey" said the hooded figure of Lord Jerimian. As the theif started to leave, his pay in his hands, he quickly added, "Wait, you have one more man to take care of, a wonderer, and a freak..."
"Impossible is just a word to make everyone feel better about giving up"- Dragoon God

Offline Dragoon God

• Adept
    • Awards
Fatal Wish
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2005, 09:33:33 AM »
Just on his way to the city Oren-Dey, Tython stopped to think. "I havent seen him since we fought against the Bandit Lord to free Oren-Dey 10 years ago." Tython was a strange creature. He had long purple hair, and green scalely skin. He had a beak for a mouth, and a blue shell on his back, that also protected his chest and stomach. He had long claws, bloody from so many battles. He wore a grey hooded robe, and grey pants with a brown belt. He was visiting Lord Shivarn, since he was walking through. He was a wonderer, and a famous one at that. He bared his claws, he heard some one approach.

[OOC] I want some one to take control of Lord Jeramian, and th theif. It would also be good if an officer could be involved as a character.
"Impossible is just a word to make everyone feel better about giving up"- Dragoon God

Offline Nobody

• Strolenati
  • Master
  • Awards Questor Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
Fatal Wish
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2005, 08:00:53 PM »
Take control huh? I think that this can be managed. But not quite the way that you had in mind. Ill see what i can do.
"I am just a figment of my imagination" -"Loki", Illusionist Trickster

Offline Dragoon God

• Adept
    • Awards
Fatal Wish
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2005, 05:53:39 PM »
Please God, somebody reply, I really want this thread to take off.

Offline Nosredna

• Knight
    • Awards
Fatal Wish
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2005, 09:29:59 AM »
A hossifer you say my boy? Well we'll see what we can do for you...

Offline Dragoon God

• Adept
    • Awards
Fatal Wish
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2005, 12:51:59 PM »
Okay, can someone put this in the archieve please? Its going nowhere.