llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: The War Between.  (Read 1712 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline mastertolo

• Apprentice
    • Awards
The War Between.
« on: May 07, 2005, 11:53:13 PM »
RULES
no godmodding
PM me the form to sign up, if not, I will ignore all your posts
use (()) for out of character text
have fun and follow the rules.

land description
this story takes place on a huge island called the Plasmot Empire. on a cliff overlooking the ocean, is a huge castle, which belongs to the humans, and on the opposite side of the island is a huge mountain, reaching at least two-thousand feet tall, which belongs to the dragons, the rest of the island is mostly plains and forests.

island history
the humans once ruled the whole island, and their emporer's name was Plasmot. the humans found the island on a long journey and called it home, but what they did'nt know, was that the island held a terrible secret. long ago, before the humans ever even went on the voyage, a race of dragons was born at the island, they stayed in their mountain most of the time, but always went out and grazed the island. when the humans arrived, they cut most of the grass, and cut most the trees down, which is what the dragons ate, and although there was plenty of trees elsewhere, the dragons were picky, and wanted that spot.

so one day, when the humans were asleep in their village, the dragons attacked, and killed almost all the humans, and only fifty-seven were left. the humans, realizing they were outmatched, built a huge castle, and started training other humans from a young age. now, the human-dragon war has almost completely stopped, and the races are both thinking about a peace treaty...

alright, I'll leave it at that, it's up to you to decide whether to fight, or to keep peace, so remember, have fun, and keep RP'ing!

forms
My form:
race: human
name: lord plasmot
weapons: sword & bow and arrows
bio: emporer of the Plasmot Empire. young, anxious, and willing to fight.

your form. (PM to me if you want to participate.)
name:
appearance:
weapons:
bio(optional)
you know the saying "do or die?"
what ever happened to "don't and live?"

Offline mastertolo

• Apprentice
    • Awards
The War Between.
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2005, 12:13:11 AM »
Plasmot looked out his window in the castle and saw a dragon flying around. "maybe we'll make an alliance with them soon." he thought to himself.he looked around and saw his eleven year old son sitting on the ground, drawing a picture with a pencil. "whatcha drawing?" Plasmot asked his son and walked over to an angle so that he could see the picture.once he saw it he quickly snatched it up and looked at it with a look of disgust on his face. it was a picture of a dragon fighting a group of ten people.

"you remember that?" he asked. his son nodded his head. as a boy, when his son was only six years old, he was attacked by a dragon, the dragon never actually touched him though, because ten knights saw the dragon walking towards the boy, and quickly went to help him.

Plasmot picked up Joln, his son, and  and sat on the couch with him. " how much do you remember?" he asked John. "all of it." Joln said, a tear coming from his eye. "go see mom, she'll help you feel better." Plasmot said, putting the boy down. Joln quickly ran to the door, and Plasmot heard a series of thumps as Joln ran down the stairs. Plasmot sighed, and walked over to his window, were he leaned on the edge and whatched the dragons fly around.

Offline Vash_the_stampede

• Nomad
    • Awards
The War Between.
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2005, 09:39:10 AM »
Vash walked onto the ilsand,dragging his sword on the ground.The tip of his blade leaving a small fiery wake.He had been traveling places for as long as he could remember,it didn't matter.He was wanted everywhere.His small boat was laying on the beach.He had sailed across an entire ocean on that thing."Better remember where that boat's at,if i wanted to make a quick ecape."Vash said to himslef.
This world is made of peace and love!

Offline mastertolo

• Apprentice
    • Awards
The War Between.
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2005, 10:26:35 AM »
Plasmot looked out the window and saw a man pull up to the beach. " get some guards to go over there and get that man!" Plasmot said to his servant. "yes sir, right away sir." the servant said and went to the cafateria, where the guards were currently eating.

Offline Vash_the_stampede

• Nomad
    • Awards
The War Between.
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2005, 10:30:06 AM »
Vash saw movement in the window and saw plasmot look at hi mthen tell the person to get the gaurds."Eh?I hope he's not after the price on my head.."Vash said to himself.
This world is made of peace and love!

Offline mastertolo

• Apprentice
    • Awards
The War Between.
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2005, 06:28:51 PM »
Plasmot looked out his window again and saw as five guards, each riding a black horse, go up to the man. one said. "state your bussiness here." and the others just waited for the response...